Verdant Shield of the Shissar stats correct?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Khat_Nip, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Khat_Nip Meow

If the stats are as intended then disregard this post in its entirety, however...
    For reference, RoF T2 Befallen Noble's Aegis vs T3 Verdant Shield of the Shissar:

[IMG]

It seems as if that 35% Haste was miss-keyed into the item and this may have cascaded into the other mods, pushing values into the wrong places.

Is that 35% Haste really supposed to be 35 Attack?
    The 23 Dmg Shld Mit should be 3 and not 23?
    The Spell Dmg should be that 23 and not 35?
    The missing Clairvoyance should be what's 35?
    Are the other Mods a little off as well?
    Kelefane likes this.
  2. Naugrin Augur

Good catch I think.
  3. Morgoth Elder

I have been scratching my head over the +4 attack ever since I got the shield. I didn't notice it till I owned it.
  4. Chandrok Augur

This is definately a bug which also seems to be present on the Umbralforge Shield. These will be fixed next patch.
    Elricvonclief and Khat_Nip like this.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Also, please make it Cleric usable. I'm still using a damn Aaryonar shield when we have dozens of these melee shields going to alts.
  6. Filatal Augur

I'm afraid this is going to be a rather large nerf on the caster shield. I'll admit, I tend to only look at a couple of stats and missed this like many others. But the spell damage is something casters look at and everyone I know was ecstatic seeing this shield. Prepare for much gnashing of teeth if that 46 is moving to Clairvoyance.
  7. wingz-83 Augur

What is really awesome is the bump in AC from T2 to T3 on a non-tank only shield. Oh well one of the benefits of raiding I suppose while groupers are still stuck at 210 from one tier to the next on the tank shields.
  8. Ezlano Journeyman

Yet another gear snafu that players will not be reimbursed for I am sure. Players can only gear by what is seen at the time (spell damage in my case); and unless it is extremely erroneous, we are not the wiser to mistakes made and missed by the Sony folks. We, the players, pay the cost via raid currency, DKP, and most importantly, time spent. So IF the spell damage is reduced, I have wasted my time and currency.
  9. Kelefane Augur

This fix still going in?
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  10. Khat_Nip Meow

The fix is already in, ...elsewhere. Just not on Live yet.
    Kelefane likes this.