Velious Vote on RF

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Smackage, Feb 2, 2016.

1. DaedorAlive Elder

Roshen- My understanding of this statement is that there are no plans to have an early unlock vote for Velious on LJ. Is that accurate?
  2. Gremin Augur

More importantly are you still going to require Sleeper to be waken thus screwing the rest of the server content wise?

Or can you manually place the Sleeper back in his bubble so we can keep Sleeper zone 1.0?

Also since we have to vote are we gonna get screwed by former LJ players who dont want the server to progress or want it to die so more folks move over to Phini? We know this will happen.
  3. -wycca Augur

Wow, so assuming Velious is beaten in the first two weeks (and all the various votes pass), that puts the Luclin vote in mid-late September? PoP in March/April of 2017?
    Tudadar likes this.
  4. Seraphim Augur

10+ minute fights COMING IN HOT BOYZ!!!
  5. Zapi New Member

So, between the lines, DBG isn't ready yet and covered this by fixing the vote result, to get more time and have the "customers" blame each other, instead of the company? :)
  6. Hydrad New Member

End of March Velious if the vote doesn't get cheesed. Guess 2 months break inc soon ;/.
  7. Lilnukenuke Journeyman

Let's hope for 2 things
    (1) Server specific voting, no LJ and Phinny voting on RF timeline.
    (2) That all the players who made the exodus to Phinny don't log their RF toons on during the vote and vote no for spite and to try to kill servers.
  8. MabbuQuest Elder

I hope there are some bosses your not buffing... Avatar of War with mitigation of the mighty is just a sick joke.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  9. Varisath Elder

I just have 1 simple honest question (and I expect a 0% chance it gets answered, but here goes):

What would you have done if the "Vote" to unlock Velious early on Ragefire would have passed?

I ask this because we "Voted" 3 months ago but you're saying now, 3 months later, that the team is still working on Velious content. It seems to me at that time you guys were hard at work on The Broken Mirror as well as releasing the Phinigel server so I find it difficult to believe you would've had the resources at that time to dedicate to working on Velious for the progression servers at the same time. I apologize in advance if I seem outwardly skeptical about the situation but something seems a bit off.
    Zapi likes this.
  10. Simone Augur

Roshen has stated that in previous posts. No early voting so don't worry about it. Voting is March 11th and May 6th and I'm fine with that. Constantly changing the vote only causes more drama than anything. I perfer simply knowing when to expect content to drop.
  11. TubolubEQ New Member

I don't feel like much if any of velious needs touched really. If you buff to many mobs you end up with a situation where velious mobs are actually harder than luclin which they stated already, won't be touched.
  12. Venthos Augur

*fast forward to Velious launch*

This is what I imagine in my head every time I see comments like that.
  13. Vaclav Augur

Doesn't Vulak have insane AC/HP and an AE Lifetap? I think Vulak might actually be worse unless I've gotten confused on his abilities in my increasing age.

But regardless both (and Tunare - LOL@PoG clears with MotM) seem like they'd move into multiple hour territory with MotM.
  14. Progress Augur

And to make the matters worse the revamped Sleeper zone was constantly broken on Vulak so that nothing respawned. A few times a GM came in to repop the zone but I wouldn't expect that in the future. The original Sleeper's Tomb worked fine and never had a repop issue.
  15. Brolie Lorekeeper

Roshen~ are the respawns of boss mobs going to be accelerated like in the past with Kunark and Classic?
  16. Thraine Augur

so why have the vote? the very first vote on RF showed the majority of people voting in favor of the 6 month release, you guys just ignored that and did a early release anyway. Now you have votes just keep recycling till you get the early release?

Its just the illusion of a vote really or am i reading this wrong?
  17. DaedorAlive Elder

He stated that there wouldn't be an early vote in January, as we were approaching the 3 month mark. He did not say they would not have an early unlock vote altogether.
  18. TowerDefense Augur

Vulak is fully slowable iirc. Which pretty much negates anything else he does.
  19. Vaclav Augur

He is, but I'm talking duration of the encounter being ludicrous not the challenge level.
    TowerDefense likes this.
  20. Stewgottz Augur

Lol

Also, just make RF and LJ unlock 6 months from completion of the expansion please. I thought we hammered this out already like last year. No need for further voting :)