Velious faction

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vanrau, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Vanrau Augur

How are guilds handling raids as far as faction is concerned? Do you guys just hit targets for a particular faction? Rotate factions every once in a while? Kill everything and screw faction?
  2. Gremin Augur

Kill it all
  3. Cainen Augur

Kill everything, faction is the members responsibility
  4. Jaime Lannister Augur

This.
    Never been a part of a guild that did it a different way.
  5. Ducreux Augur

Only faction that is hard to fix is Coldain. Wish you could turn in Kromrif heads or Toes for +Coldain, seems like a bit of an oversight as 4 Giant Warrior Helms for +50Faction is pretty bad compared to the other faction's version of repeatable turnins.

The only way I've really found to raise it is mass slaughtering kromrif side of Kael or the giant fort of EW, but there's only so many spawns and a single Dain -coldain hit will put you back 200-300Giants worth of grinding. RIP my dreams of 10th ring.
  6. Finley Augur

My guild kills everything, we have no guild sanctioned reputation. Our members camp out, gate, or get themselves killed at the very end of bosses if preserving reputation.
  7. malaki Augur

You can repeat the first 2 steps of the coldain shawl to do exactly that. It's not a good ratio, but it's better than nothing?
  8. Really Angry Bear Journeyman

If someone's running a ring war, you can get a fairly good amount in the couple hours. Not sure exactly how it stacks up to other sources though.