Veeshan's Peek Access

Discussion in 'Zones and Quest Discussion' started by Firedemon93, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Firedemon93 Journeyman

Okay, Seeing as the original post got completely derailed regarding the practicality of obtaining the keys, this seems to still be unanswered by a dev.

Is the key even obtainable, or is there a missing component, we don't care for hints, or anything like that. we just want to know if it's even possible to obtain, If you want us to test all aspects of beta, then we need to be able to complete the 6 quests that take place in VP.
  2. Absor Developer

I've done it at least once, but that doesn't mean it can be done by others... so...
  3. Vanrau Augur

What Absor is trying to say is "I put my pants on one leg at a time just like you do, except when I do, I make gold records baby".
    Gyurika Godofwar, Fanra and Maedhros like this.
  4. Absor Developer

Or I just tend to cheat... :p
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  5. Cleaver Augur

should unlock the zone anyways for proper testing. You cant test a zone with the select few who have actually been able to do the quest and ROS is out in what under a month ?
  6. Stephsanity Elder

I think once achievements are available we will get a container through progression to unlock that is my 2 cents and prediction lol
  7. Firedemon93 Journeyman

They say that it is able to be done, so your theory would be incorrect Steph,
  8. Stephsanity Elder

I guess I wait on better hints cause I tried every turn in I can think of unless its a combine in TS container
  9. Axxius Augur

Just enable the Old Man teleport to VP. By the time anybody gets keyed, let alone more than a couple of groups of hardcore people, it may be too late to properly test that zone.
  10. svann Augur

First you must master jewelcraft.
  11. Firedemon93 Journeyman

Interesting theory, except i have master Jewelrycrafting and tried combining it with JC but to no success..
  12. svann Augur

You have not mastered jewelcraft until you can make ros jewelry. Have you made ros jewelry?
  13. Orbital101 Augur

You also need to need 350 in all TS for the npc to talk to you
    Thrillho likes this.
  14. Lisard Elder

oh lord please tell me your not gonna lock VP access behind needing all Tradeskills at 350. you guys think the QQ thread about Raids was bad.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Thrillho like this.
  15. Glandga Journeyman

Is this true?!!

Please unlock the zone, remove the key and make a nice aug instead for the effort, like the original VP.
  16. svann Augur

just for the record - i was kidding
  17. Orbital101 Augur

So do I lol :p
    and sorry for the typo I was on the road using my cell :oops:

My guess is that it as something to do with the 2 groups mission which I will probably aim for over this weekend.
    Thrillho likes this.
  18. Firedemon93 Journeyman

Can we just post real facts rather than throwing people into a complete spiral over making a joke like it being locked behind Tradeskills,
  19. Axxius Augur

Goodurden, have you managed to complete your RoS VP key yet? I don't see any updates since you were looking for the turn-in npc for the medallions + tooth.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The fact is you are looking for someone/thing to hand the items and get a key. Here is a hint. Instead, you should be looking towards progression.