Veeshan's Peak Key Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Realoead, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Wintermalo Augur

I got no good info for you, I wasn't there. I could only see the same video you saw and had that great big juicy thread to read that somehow vanished! But that thread was all about IVAS whining about how they lost, trying to give a bunch of reasons (being trained, dispelled, etc etc) but I do know that AoS got the kill and IVAS did not get the kill, so at the end of the day that is a loss of IVAS - no matter how you frame it (which was my previous point!).

So IVAS lost to Gremlins, which is what the post previous to my previous post was saying!!!
  2. Rizey Elder

All that means is you need to get your facts straight. Otherwise anything you say really carries no weight. The thread that "disappeared" really was various AoS members (including you) trying to bully a guild that you feel is beneath you. Sorry that you guys waste so much time trying to impress... yourselves? Because I don't think you're impressing anyone else.

In other news we split Trak successfully last night! Hooray chalk up a win for us!
  3. Revo123 New Member

You guys cannot even spawn new picks for the ground spawn and you think there'll be multiple picks for ME? I'm waiting for the trains, should be epic.
  4. Silvara Elder

finally learned how to sieve so he doesn't gate? i hear that helps.
  5. Wintermalo Augur

Congrats! Too bad that thread doesn't exist anymore because we clearly have different memories of it, and it's only been gone for like an hour. Because I recall Vaclav and Whyteknight filling the pages with their rage. I think I made 2 posts, and the first one was pointing out how juicy and entertaining the thread was (and pointing out that it didn't even look like you got trained in the video, it looked like you just let it gate). The 2nd post was finding it humorous that you thought IVAS had a reputation any better than AoS.
  6. Rizey Elder

The video starts when he is already at 40%, but let's be honest, nobody in their right mind would pull him there without it being trained first.

What's done is done; just ignoring Silvara's garbage since he was a hefty part of the other thread provoking rage. Zero accountability.

You can't dull my sparkle, baby.
  7. Finley Augur

Guys there are other threads for this drama. Please keep discussion here about the Veeshan Peak key quest.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  8. yerm Augur

What's worse: mobilizing for a mob before its spawned, training said mob onto that guild, or dragging the discussion of it into an otherwise healthy thread because you can't just drop it already?
  9. Rizey Elder

I tried changing the subject to the Trak splits =(

Curse you VP key
  10. Silvara Elder

stop hijacking threads then. not singling you out just saying that some ppl keep bringing it up and won't leave the horse dead. the real thing that matters here is how awful the vp key camps are. can't even do mine because i don't use auto click programs like some have been.
  11. yerm Augur

ME is sandwiched between two raid zones and another shard zone with ports into it. It will likely house the AoC for both AR and UP raids. It is liable to spawn a pick or two organically just from raid movements to these nevermind how much easier it is to spawn them by force if desired. SONH is awkwardly positioned and only ever going to see picks when they're forced.

Meanwhile, the shards in two neighboring zones are likely going to end up being more of a hassle. AR shard is a pain. DSP shard is the easiest to monopolize. ME shard drop was broken originally and people apparently haven't dropped that perception despite it being quite simple now to obtain.
  12. Vaclav Augur

Tone doesn't translate well at all - if you think I was angry, you're reading emotion wrong over the net. Disappointed would be a more accurate word.

"That's a shame, I'd hope they'd act better" was my thought. Not any type of rage comic caricature you've imagined.
  13. skattabrainz Augur

am i alone in seeing in this a pattern of certain people literally moving from one new server to the next for the sole purpose of ruining oth er peoples' good time?

i swear, i left rf (and, along with it, one of the two best guilds i have been involved with in my 16 years of mmo gaming) because other people were ruining the server. then i heard about phinny server and i figured, hey, all those server ruining people will still be on rf; this server will be great. after all, they can't play the one man box army game here.

then, whoops, same ruiners have come to the new server.

honestly eq deserves better than this.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  14. Machen New Member

AR Shard will be farmable in raid instances, so that will help. So will several others.
  15. Krondal New Member

SoNH medallion piece spawn time has been halved in a hotfix.
    Mysteweave likes this.
  16. Bewts Augur

When are they going to start selling level 60 heroic characters on Phinny?
    VagtasticDr00d likes this.
  17. BigDog Elder

one thing <Big Dogs> Will never do is make fun of disabled and welfare people. For shame Gina and IVAS. Boot immediately please..
  18. Rhiyannon Augur

what was there to adapt to? oh guilds with guys running multiple, 18 to 30+ mage armies... yeah some of us didn't want to play that way, there was nothing to adapt to... they wanted to solo and farm their way through the game without regard for other players, using pick to keep wiping areas and farming them all over again once each timer was up. sorry nope couldn't adapt to that.

vp is an issue with the way it's currently set up, there's actually more live people on this server with shorter time limits to do it. so, yes this is a perfectly valid issue and is not asking for a hand out, to ask for the timer to be adjusted, when they adjusted the timer on all the other pieces involved. as it was pointed out on another post(Drusilla), consistency would be nice and they agreed to fix that(without a time frame... said they would keep the MoTM and make her an exp). sure there are some posts saying just remove the keys, and yes that would be a handout and not fair to those who did get the keys already... adjusting the timer should have been done before kunark opened to keep it with the timing of the server and with the changes to the other keys. that or really waste some guide/gms time parking one there to bloody referee and fix the issues with those who are being nasty, which would be totally asinine.
    Mysteweave and skattabrainz like this.
  19. Sophism Lorekeeper

Er, over a week now o_O
  20. Finley Augur

I know this is a joke, but if I could buy like level 40-50 chars I might do it.