Vaniki is dead huh

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Moforyguy12345, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Pappasalt Augur

I'm still banking on it being a ghost town at oow+ as the cheese will be gone...but here's hoping I'm wrong.
  2. Zipe The Healer

I find Vaniki's ruleset extremely fun and engaging.
    Keep it going guys! And let the fun continue.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Moforyguy12345 Augur

You do realize that content recyclers only want the first couple of expansions because the game gets really bad once they started to compete with WOW otherwise we wouldn't be remaking TLP's every single year. You guys are ALSO playing every TLP so you are ALSO content recyclers. I only play till Luclin because after that its just people who are on but are vendor bots. So Michief actually being high population is horse crap. Last time I checked my guild I'm in of over 150 had 80% of them as vendors. So if Yalinak dies after Luclin it doesn't make any difference to me.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Loving Vaniki. <3

Its relaxing and fun! It's fun trying to do things at a lower level, we fail, we retry, we win. :)

There are a lot of players working on alts, the player base is very spread out, as players work on epics and gearing up.

Some are resting this week before next weeks big push to 50. Level 50 will open up a lot of new content, how far can we get in PoP and GoD.

I get it you don't like the idea of something different, just leave those of us who are enjoing the server alone.
    Wyre Wintermute and Skuz like this.
  5. Maph Lorekeeper

dead server is dead
  6. Brazy Augur

PVP server please.
  7. Gheed Is not reading your response

Vaniki is alive and well
  8. Maph Lorekeeper

i think you mean Yelinak
  9. code-zero Augur

Why is this a thing?

Why is there Team Yelinak vs Team Vaninki?
  10. Maph Lorekeeper

always is for each pair of TLP's it seems like.
  11. Moforyguy12345 Augur

So when I posted I was only thinking about how little the population seemed to be so I assumed its not going to be a big hit and I am worn out from all the Classic starts. Still taking it slow on Yalinak cuz we have another month of classic, but a lot of people have asked for a Kunark start maybe one day we'll actually get that.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Or you could skip the next 10 years of waiting & have a GoD Start TLP :p
    code-zero and Yinla like this.
  13. Gheed Is not reading your response

We should just start TLP at live
    Brildon, Koshk and Hekkthebank like this.
  14. Anduven Journeyman

I would like to try Vaniki. I suspect the ruleset has messed with the class balance quite a bit. Would anyone be willing to make a recommendation on what class to play in terms of 1) what is currently most in demand/desired for groups 2) what are some key class advantages/disadvantages resulting from the new ruleset.
  15. Neuro Elder

As usual, right now Enchanters are king. Today, the level limit was raised to 50 from 40, and it took 90 minutes for the first person to hit 50. It was a triple-enchanter group destroying everything via charm pets in a high level zone. By comparison, my own group took 9 hours to make it to 50, because we did NOT have an enchanter. This will probably balance out eventually, but right now Enchanters rule the roost, just like every other TLP for the first few xpacs.

There also seems to be a dearth of warriors as well, but those don't really come into their own until higher levels due to AAs and defensive discs.