Useless fear shard drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Snaky-CT, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Mytoss Elder

just remove the lvl restrictions on this would be alot better
  2. Recnarp Augur

I don't know what to say. I wanted to check it for myself to make sure.

Level 95, triple attack at 160
    Delevel to 85, triple attack still at 160

=\
  3. Trajet D'Or Augur

You have to zone to lose a skill.
  4. Recnarp Augur

Yeah, I didn't zone during the whole process.
  5. Endiment Scale Tailed

Do you have any ranks of Burst of Power that require level 86 or higher (and you're skill is high enough to use them)? If not, then that is normal.
  6. Recnarp Augur

6692aas, 12/12 bop

I think it has to do with zoning like Trajet said.
  7. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

The more important question to ask is how are you level 95 and only have 160 Triple ATK from the get go? Even getting PL'd from 1 - 95 which is what seemed to happen here, you would accidentally level Triple ATK to at least double that base value not even trying hard.
  8. Recnarp Augur

The hell are you talking about?
  9. Hatsee Augur

I think he's a beastlord, they have a lower cap.
  10. Smak Augur

what is useless to you, is useful to someone at a lower level. trade a few low level shards for some high level shards that the lower level players cannot use. problem solved
  11. Kirbane Augur

freaking deleveling no thanks i dont have an awesome AA lol
  12. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Bah for some reason I assumed Ranger since we were talking about 500 skill caps, never even occured to me to check if he wasnt a Ranger, lol so yeah 160 and 12/12 makes sense now.
  13. Hatsee Augur

I just try to recognize names, used to be avatars but they took that away. That's why I'm pretending to be an Enchanter right now. Shhh...
  14. Velnarin Lorekeeper

Hmm. They did, at one point, nerf expedient, so that people wouldn't use it to level quickly when the new expansions are launched, but I guess they changed it back? Curious.
  15. Cakeny Augur

From what I remember, when expansion came out they decayed all corpses to prevent that and didn't actually touch the aa.
  16. Hatsee Augur

They decay corpses with new expansion launches, nothing here is really an exploit as you could still sit there and merc rez it all and not lose your level.
  17. Cakeny Augur

I tried that once, merc rezzed too slowly and I lost a bunch of corpses.
  18. Hatsee Augur

More Mercs!
  19. Cakeny Augur

For some reason my merc would rez 1 or 2 then wait 5 min to rez anymore, even when it clearly had pplenty of mana.
  20. Hatsee Augur

Oh, that... Yeah I have no clue why that happens.