Useful Shaman Buffs by Level

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Jetslam, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Jetslam Augur

I will sometimes get asked for buffs by a lower level while I'm running around in PoK/GL. I can never remember what all they can use, so I was wanting to create a few spell sets with all the useful buffs by level. Wasn't able to find any lists like this.

Anyone have a list of the useful Shaman buffs broken down by level? If I remember correctly, there's level restrictions at <46, 60, 72+? What are those breakdowns, and what are the most useful spells for each of those level ranges?
  2. CaptainSkeet Augur

Basically twink buffs are spells that are below level 50. Harnessing of spirit, stamina, agility, alacrity, chloroplast, spirit of Bih Lih. Ac buffs too but I forget the spell name off hand.

Characters level 46+ can take the highest buffs you have. Might actually be 45+, can't remember. I think after 46 they can take the group buffs and MGBs rather than single targets.
  3. Jetslam Augur

Ah, okay. Had that list, but swapped Alacrity for the Talisman of Celerity AA. Got it to stick on a level 1 trader, so assuming it'd work on a regular level 1. I thought that there was an intermediary level restriction. Something like 60 or 72? I'll have to see if I can find someone in that level range to test on.

Thanks for the info.
  4. Raccoo Augur

I remember there being multiple level ranges for buffs. There are some levels that the highest they can get are the single target 61-64 spells. Might be one more after that, up to Wunshi (level 70?). Can test on a shrouded player maybe. Pact of Wolf works like Celerity btw.