Useful Quest List

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Malore, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Malore New Member

I've just discovered the quests to gain a level 5 journeyman mercenary, and I am wondering what, if any, other quests are available that give permanent increases to your character? For example, I also saw that there are character flag rewards for completing the DoN expansion.

Thank you.
  2. Yther Augur

Yes, DoN, progression gives nice AAs, MPG group trials raise resist cap, and SoD Rathe progression gets Tier 5 Journeymen mercs. That's the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. Some other progressions gives AAs, like DoD, but they don't do anything beneficial, just keep track of how many you've completed, and make the raid debuffs worse, and there are ones like DSK raid turn ins, to make the debuffs less, but only for that raid. Oh, and other SoD progressions, unlock other Tiers of Jmen mercs.

Some (or many) progressions (or quest lines) offer some nice item rewards though.

Yther Ore.
    moogs likes this.
  3. moogs Augur

4. moogs Augur

Yther just covered all of the ones that offer permanent increases.
  5. moogs Augur

I should say that the list is one Crystilla compiled. Whoops. :confused:
  6. Crystilla Augur

No worries Moogs :) Borek asked permission to use what I had initially collected and reformat it, put it into what he felt is a better layout for his site, etc. And he could have also added to it since I'm a little behind on the last 2 expansions :)
  7. moogs Augur

Hey...whether good or bad, always give credit where credit is due.
    Yther likes this.
  8. Borek-VS Augur

I did tweak it a little, but the origin is Crystilla (and I link to the original article), and of course she deserves all the credit.
  9. Cone head Augur

For the classes that don’t have gate and want an alternative to Origin.

Even though all classes get Origin ‘The Binden Concerrentia’ comes in handy for the classes that don’t have a gate spell. It requires and consumes a ‘Quintessence of Knowledge’, this comes in handy and cheaper than a gate potion it self.
    Yther likes this.
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

during fabled their are special quests for AC Augs, EXP potions, ect.

EverQuest Anniversary Events: An Overview
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6782

6th Anniversary (2005)
    --- Reward: Ceremonial Elixir of Scholarship (double exp. effect for 30 minutes)
    not repepable

9th Anniversary (2008)
    --- Reward: Brick of Knowledge (port to Plane of Knowledge; 20-hour reuse timer)
    its still a port -not as usefull now that orgin is on a 15 min timer.

10th Anniversary (2009)
    - Overview: Deity Favors
    When you complete your FIRST quest in this series (does not matter which one) you will receive
    Potion of Adventure II (+25% experience for 30 min.)

11th Anniversary (2010)
    - Solo Task: Gifts of Steel (scales to level) AC-augs
    look over the AUG list and get all the tasks before compleating any one task.
    Why their is a lock out to request the next task. get them all and due them on your own time table.

open Fabled raids - on my server I seen open Fabled time raid called an open Steel Behemoths called.

make sure you have the general channels on when fabled are up.
    open raids Raid Expedition: Steel Behemoths - has some nice augs need to be a min level?

Have fun