Upgrading To All Access After Leveling

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by sbates707, Apr 13, 2020.

1. sbates707 New Member

Hello all,

I am new to Everquest, I am actually playing the game for my first time. I am on Vox.
    I am hoping to play on one of the new TLP servers when they come out.

I was curious if there are any negative consequences to upgrading to all access after playing on free to play for a while?
    Would my character not get the benefits unless you start leveling on all access?
    Example: Would a character that leveled from level 1 to level 30 on free to play be weaker than a character that leveled from level 1 to level 30 on all access?
    I am curious because I am not getting any AA's now, and if I upgrade my account later will I lose those opportunities?

Thanks for your help?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You are not losing out on anything staying free for many levels. There is plenty of armor and weapons that free accounts can use and the difference at lower levels in the benefits from them are so slight as to not be any difference at all.

I do not feel you would be weaker from level 1 to 30 than a paid would be on those same levels. Even if you both use mercs there is not really a big difference in those at lower levels either.

You can still earn AA now as a free account, its just you would be limited which won't be that bad till you hit the higher levels. As a free account you only get 250 and as a silver only 1000. Since you can't start earning AA till your level 50/51 then 250 will fill you out ok till you go paid depending on your class.

Around when you can get the best merc, which is level 75 the long way or level 85 the short way is when you want to go paid. That way you can get that top merc. You can also auto grant all of your AA for every level up to that and ever level after that if you want. If you do the auto grant then it will put in any AA you didn't get a chance to earn.
    Fluid likes this.
  3. sbates707 New Member

Thank you!