Update Notes for Patch 6-17

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamiam, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Zamiam Augur

- Adoptable Heritage Crate Familiars are no longer Heirloom, as the adoptable versions of the items are tradable and the adopted familiar versions of the items are not.

I feel this is a mistake .. anything that is purchasable from marketplace should be Heirloomable for cryin out loud DEVS wake up .. we spend real life money on these things and If i want to give it to an alt after I have already used it on my main I should be able to .. XP pots i get they are consumables but Familiars and illusions and any port clickies should be able to switch between toons on same account ..

im just venting for others as I no longer give Dev's my money :p and this is just one more reason why ..

- Removed the membership requirements for collection, tradeskill, and ornament rewards.

This i like though thanks for that :p
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Are they not tradeable?
  3. Zamiam Augur

they are tradeable as long as you dont adopt them .. once your toon adopts they are no trade and not heirloom ..

I as do many others once you adopt a pet they should still be marked as heirloom to be able to transfer to another one of your toons on same account ..

We pay R/L money for these things most of us have a main toon and many alts , however sometimes we change mains and we should be allowed to take things we pay for with R/L money with us to another toon on that same account ..

And like i said above consumables like potions are an exception I understand them not wanting to make like XP pots from marketplace heirloom even though the 3 you can get via the claim'd SC each month are heirloom..
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It sounds like there isn't a problem, the crates are tradeable so they don't need to be heirloom and the adopted pet isn't tradeable but has the heirloom tag.
  5. Zamiam Augur

no if you read the patch notes the adopted pet is not heirloom ..

" Adoptable Heritage Crate Familiars are no longer Heirloom, as the adoptable versions of the items are tradable and the adopted familiar versions of the items are not.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Adoptable Heritage Crate Familiars are no longer Heirloom, as the adoptable versions of the items are tradable

That part makes no sense, I read that that the adoptable versions are tradeable so no need for heirloom, if they are no trade, I don't understand why they are removing heirloom.
  7. Zamiam Augur

I don't know maybe I'm the one that misread that .. are they saying that the adopted familiars will have the heirloom tag ? cause as far as I know I have a crap ton of familiars on my main toon including the Jade tiger familiar that I can't transfer off to my new main due to it not having the Heirloom tag ..
  8. Zamiam Augur

ya I just looked again and my jade tiger and my jungle hatchling are still no heirloom tag .. However im beginning to think why the dev's wont add the heirloom tag is due to the /ach associated with the adoptable familiars ..

All my familiars that I have purchased thru marketplace or /claim are heirloom tag'd but any adoptable ones that came from crates are not ..

They need to make the /ach be attached to the person who converts the adoptable familiar to the adopted one so they can add the heirloom tag to them .. I get the dev's dont want people to transfer the adopted ones to other alts for the /ach , although its not like there is any reward attached to completing said /ach so either way I don't see what the big deal is ..

please add the heirloom tag to the Adopted familiars .

Also while your at it add the Heirloom tag to the brell's gate , CR gate, and the Aspect of the brood items from /claim :p tyty