Update from the Team

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 20, 2020.

1. aandidark New Member

I appreciate so much that you are still here. I've played this game on and off for something like 20 years, and it is wonderful to be able to relax in the game and /open some mushrooms and get rid of some diseased spiders . . .
    Thank you.
    Lily
  2. Frostbolt New Member

Will we ever see the unused portal in shards landing used for a zone?

Also is there any plans on removing axe components for berserker abilities? (It’s annoying!)
  3. pcoiel New Member

Stay safe but question here. Any plans on transferring characters from one account to another?
  4. Moreau New Member

Thank you for all that you do. I am thoroughly enjoying the California lockdown in Norrath. Please be safe.
  5. Roartyger Smoot Elder

I was there. I overlooked Ngreth saying he can be more productive at home that day. It can be a lot like keeping boats of wafers running in a semiconductor fab. As long as the team can communicate then nothing really stops for long. I am glad everyone is well and staying safe. I have been doing some marathon 12 hours of sleep sessions. Lots of brain repair and also just needing to sleep like an old person. Thank you for Overseer. It gave a lot of flare to EQ for me.

Just like in 1999 I look forward to patches and all the fixes they bring. I still remember the font looking like Hamshield. Can not find that patch message no matter how hard I try.

Stay safe. I am still the designated shopper here and I feel like death warmed over after every trip to town.