Update Bugs 12/12/12

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Dec 12, 2012.

1. yaddab Augur

Task rewards are still giving AAs and experience, this with slider set to max xp
  2. Elizabeta Augur

EQ's 12 Days of Holidays is not working. Day 1 "specials" are the same price as they were last week in the Marketplace, no new /claim, etc.
  3. Lighteningrod Augur

I'm experiencing this same issue. I have tried /part off, /particles (plural) off and /particle (singular) off since I can't remember which version /part is short for.

What gives?
  4. Tordail Elder

Chandrok has already addressed this. The Charm is bugged and using the wrong script to return stats. It is slated for a fix.
  5. JChan Developer

The some of the newer tasks are designed so that there is an exact allotment assigned to xp or AA xp.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The new hero forge ornaments no longer show you are wearing them if you die or zone as a Erudite, these are fine on Humans and Half elves.

Very annoying as I these won't be fixed until after the fun of Frostfell is over.
    Sonavaa_Bertox likes this.
  7. Tanulie Journeyman

Is it possible that all exp has been affected by this exact allotment? Almost every mob I kill seems to be counted towards some achievement progress meter (quite a few related to Banestrike, for example.) Maybe every kill that counts towards these achievements is being credited exp as if it were a task.

I'm questing and raiding in Gates of Discord content only atm, and have been gaining between 2 and 5 experience levels a day while set at 100% AA exp.
  8. smash Augur

HO-HO-Help task in EW is kind of bugged.
    Seems it only gives credit to the person who aggro the mob first. And sometimes not even that
  9. yaddab Augur

I really liked that about that mission, it made it fun and a change from the rest - once we had worked out was was going on :)
  10. Conjurous_AB Elder

Cus the particle window didn't seem to work b4 but now it does, when i 3 box i always had to do a /part off and zone for each zoon to help play better but now all particles are off all the time, very helpful.
  11. smash Augur

The thing about uncollectable things in SL is still there, some on tents and such.
  12. Angahran Augur

Not a bug with the 12/12/12 patch, but something thats 'bugged' me for ages.

When clicking the Shadow Knight Epic (2.0) you get spammed with the message 'You hear a dark voice in your mind.' once for every person in your group that the buff lands on. You also get it for yourself, followed by 'Your spell did not take hold.' because there is a different buff that is the self only version which is cast on you first and the group version, obviously, does not stack with it.

[Sun Dec 16 11:22:22 2012] player1's eyes fill with bloodlust.
    [Sun Dec 16 11:22:22 2012] You hear a dark voice in your mind.
    [Sun Dec 16 11:22:22 2012] player2's eyes fill with bloodlust.
    [Sun Dec 16 11:22:22 2012] player3's eyes fill with bloodlust.
    [Sun Dec 16 11:22:22 2012] pet1's eyes fill with bloodlust.
    [Sun Dec 16 11:22:22 2012] pet2's eyes fill with bloodlust.
    [Sun Dec 16 11:22:22 2012] player4's eyes fill with bloodlust.
    [Sun Dec 16 11:22:22 2012] Your spell did not take hold.
    [Sun Dec 16 11:22:22 2012] player5`s warder's eyes fill with bloodlust.
    [Sun Dec 16 11:22:22 2012] player5's eyes fill with bloodlust.

Another issue.
    When you do a /copylayout, it does not copy over the button size information.
  13. Sebbina Augur

On live server it seems the collection items that vanish in SL are ones on a roof, I haven't been able to pick one since last patch.
  14. smash Augur

Servers appear have become very laggy after RoF went out. Ands for all the zones, I been in.
    It appears to be in waves. I start hitting on a mob, then during fight, the fight suddenly stop and I / mob dont dont anything. Then 10-15 sec later, the fight continues.
    Other things is I move around and suddenly am moved back to where I was 10-15 sec ago.

Should not surprise me if it is the off line bazaar stuff that runs in some kind of circles.

This really need to be fixed ASAP.
  15. Tobin Augur

the "a servant manatee" do not update the "Seacow!" slayer achievement in Siren's Grotto
  16. Jinaabi New Member

Randomly, a mercenary in the group window will show that their hps is at 1%. Targetting resets their hps back to normal. I think it is related to someone in the group dying, but it seemed just random enough that I am not sure.
  17. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

it doesnt go by name it goes by look and manatee are white walruse with a trunk only one mob in game looks liek that a giant walrus
  18. Ardin Elder

Yes, lag spikes are terrible - it is not a client side, because it affects 54 toons at the same time. We had few wipes because of those lag spikes.
  19. smash Augur

Actually after having thought a bit, I not so sure it is bazaar stuff, but instead it is the ground spawn.
    There has to be a lot of cycles of testing how many ground spawns there is and such, on multiple servers & zones.
  20. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

with brewing potion cazic's blood you transform into cazic thule only when u transform u hold weps perfect after u start fighting weps go inbto his upper arm pls fix