Update Bugs 12/12/12

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Dec 12, 2012.

1. MrFlik Journeyman

Can’t say I was killing loads of boars being solo, but prior to patch every boar in Toski seemed to have some kind of few coppers loot on it, post patch the same, all seemed to have something on it, post hotfix patch the number of empty boars was quite notable.
  2. savrin Augur

Charm of the crystal circle is a complete joke. Talk about bait and switch. Max ally here and only 200ish hem on it and 11 ac.
  3. Kaylara New Member

Charm of the Crystal Circle needs attention either way. It's either broken and needs fixed, or the Item Description needs updated.
  4. Okarina New Member

Classic bait and switch. *Dangles the prospect of a nice item in your face* Hahahaha, gotcha!
  5. Naugrin Augur

Rof wizard ethereal spells are still giving far too much agro. They have two values for damage according to if the target is flagged as a raid boss or not. It seems they are giving agro for BOTH values....ie you are getting hate for ~60k base damage while only causing ~30k base damage.
  6. Lighteningrod Augur

This is still an ongoing issue.
  7. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

not really a bug but slayer system... mantatees in SG only one counts for achieve... maybe lower the number if thats the case like molkors being 5 or give all the mobs named mantatees same graphic?
  8. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

open up magus invent in shards auto ld happened 6 times
  9. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

so new player studio stuff hit market today one shield has 18 ac is this a bug or is it intended not buying if you plan on changing it
  10. Tanulie Journeyman

All of the above - group killing, quests, and raids.
  11. Uxtalzon Augur

Those damn collectible drops (Shard's Landing in particular) disappear without appearing on the cursor way too many times. Fear in Pieces and Signs of Madness are basically impossible to complete because more than half the time, the stupid little things just vanish! It's making me rage here! RAGE!
  12. Uxtalzon Augur

Hallowed Steed (PAL AA) doesn't have the same floating efficiency as Divine Steed (downgrade from Hallowed Steed). When idle it sinks in the air rapidly, and half the time it sinks rapidly through the air when running forward, other times it can keep itself afloat. Basically saying, it just glides across the ground level without actually "flying" or levitating as it should. Been like this for a long time, just want my AA investments to work. :)
  13. Uxtalzon Augur

Also to add to the collectible sparkly spawns, they still spawn inside unobtainable areas such as *inside* the giant crystal in Shard's Landing, or underneath the floor in a Forsaken Village hut (can see the sparkle, can't click it).
  14. Sarayu Journeyman

It might just be me, but the boulders in Crystal Caverns raid are incredibly difficult to target the correct one. I'll click dead center in the middle of the boulder, mark it, and one in a different location will have the Delegate Ring. We had to completely change our tactic of handling boulders in order to make any progress on this event. I promise you I can click a boulder than is visibly spazzing out. This is buggy. Also clicking any point on the ceiling will target a boulder, not idea how that's possible.
  15. Chandrok Augur

I'll take a look at the charm and see what's going on with it.
  16. Sarayu Journeyman

I'm not really sure if this is classified as a bug, but there are major pathing issues in "Battle for Rivervale" Xorbb mission 1. Granted, we pulled 1/2 the zone and lagged the entire instance down to almost unplayable, but that mission is pure insanity with lag, pathing, warping, random training etc. Also, the spawn rate on Supreme God Killer golem for achievement was very very low, we spent almost 2.5 hours in there.
  17. Sancho Elder

Going to put this in as a bug -

New spell research 'enchant planar alloy' spells are not researchable based on previous recipes.
  18. smash Augur

19. Nenton Augur

Enchanter spell Mastermind's Echo is still casting the aura and not the echo. Prior to the patch I reported that at least Rk. I was not casting the echo. After the patch, tested with Mastermind's Echo Rk. II and it still does not cast the echo. Both echo and aura cast the aura that follows the enchanter around.
  20. Nenton Augur

Enchanter spell Issuance of Mana Reverberation Rk. II doesn't cast the echo either. It casts Mana Rev. Aura Rk. II instead of the echo.

Had a bard try their Echo of Va'Ker Rk. II and Echo of Salarra Rk. I and both songs properly cast the echos and not the auras.