Update Bugs 12/11/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Well we got a "pending patch" post earlier but then it mysteriously disappeared! :eek: :(
    Azzurri likes this.
  2. Trellium Elder

I logged off assuming it was incoming "soon" and didn't want to be stuck where I was. Come back several hours later and I couldn't find that post, thought I misread an older one or something.

It's really irritating if they delete a post like that instead of just updating us that it has been postponed or whatever.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I was starting to think I was going mad. when I couldn't find it.
  4. Trellium Elder

I was hoping they would finally fix all their issues. Merc quests were broken before, I haven't tried them recently though.

But it's also really irritating to get the message "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet ...", when half the group got in and half didn't (and got moved to the previous zones safe spot). This just happened again with 4 characters, 2 of which zoned in fine and the others didn't (Acrylia Caverns).

I get this fairly often, including the guild hall. Not always, but randomly.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Yeah it's been 5 weeks or so since we got a patch on Test, lots of things to fix & it seems they are focused on the beta more so than patching but then again due to lack of communication we don't really know. Probably a side effect of the lack of budget & lack of devs EQ currently has working on it. I feel sorry for the Devs having to deal with such crappy treatment from SOE management (Smed) & then the players too. I'm still frustrated that they laid off devs or moved them to that farce of an EQ clone EQ Next
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

My level 60 beastlords Dark Elf Royal Tank merc has suddenly stopped tanking, it won't attack anything. It started a couple of days ago after the AB downtime.

I've tried everything I can think of.

Suspended and resuspended
    Switched stances
    Switching mercs
    Relogged
    Didn't play at all yesterday, so it has also had a long camp out not just a quick relog.

My pig heals fine.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No channels at all on AB for the last 12 hours.

I thought the maintenance last week was meant to help us not make things worse.
  8. RS78 Lorekeeper

No UC on Bert since yesterday as well, someone just had the same issue with tank merc the other day. Dismissed it and hired new, seemed to fix the problem.
  9. RS78 Lorekeeper

^ I'm not sure if they are trying to hold off a couple more days for the 2nd half of the xpack or what but its pretty annoying and needs to be fixed.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yep I finally resorted to getting a new one and that seems to be working for now.
  11. Ishtass Augur

If channels are broken long enough it can be listed as a feature of the next beta release. Then maybe there will be something to show for it.
  12. Bigstomp Augur

Nah, channels work fine on beta.
  13. IGiveYouCash Lorekeeper

fix the !!! chat channels its annoying as do you jobs