Update Bugs 12/09/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Hellboy007 Augur

yes didnt you know raid gear is suppose to be worse than group gear this year?

kidding.. of course this is not intended.. its just jacked up like the rest of the itemization of TBM.

Enjoy it or hate it while it last. whatever.
  2. Silv Augur

Well... it never happened to me until I finished so maybe it's a coincidence. They weren't damaged to start with (scouted out the rooms before) and then it was instantly 90% when they aggro'd. If I left and came back they'd be at 100% again, rinse, repeat.

So... something is causing it. Will look into it more. I think there was an emote/icon that showed up on the mobs.

Edit: Okay... so today it's not happening. Must be some weird other zone effect with no explanation.
  3. roguerunner Augur

None of the vendors in PoHealth have the flavor text as the notes suggested.

Also, thanks for clarifying that you need Sul raids done to see the face container Absor.
    I guess they'll sit in my bag a little longer then : <
  4. Sostenes Augur

Yes, could a dev find out if the Seller of Salvaged Souls is spawning as intended? I play in Cazic Thule and have not seen him at all.

Also, please please please look in to TBM group gear stats and consider revising them to reflect better stats than TDS group gear as currently they are not.

Thanks,
    Sostenes
  5. Ssdar Augur

1. The "Three for One" Achievement is still not completeable from the Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay group mission. When the conditions are met for the achievement the message "If you successfully complete the raid, you will earn the achievement "Seven at One Blow"" but neither achievement is granted on success.
    2. Skill Damage modifiers are still missing from all melee visible armor, (Backstab, Tiger Claw, Flying Kick), not sure about other classes but on monk raid gear it should be: Head (Tiger Claw +12), Chest (Tiger Claw +13), Arms (Tiger Claw +13), Hands (Tiger Claw +12), Legs (Flying Kick +15), Wrist (Flying Kick +14), Feet (Flying Kick +15) to meet the standard from the last expansions.
    3. The "Putrid Poisons" collection set is missing both as mob drops from the Heroic adventures in Crypt of Decay, and as ground spawns in those Heroic Adventures, assuming it follows the same pattern as every other zone.
    4. The "An Ounce of Fetid Flesh" collection set IS dropping from mobs in heroic adventures in Crypt of Sul, but does not spawn as a ground spawn after certain stages are complete as I assume is intended.
    5. Completing the "Relics of Health" collection achievement currently updates as "Relics of Decay" in the overarching collection achievement "The Broken Mirror Darkly". It should be updating "Relics of Health" in the overarching achievement "See the Broken Mirror" instead.
    6. The "Hero's Forge - Vim and Vigor Leather" achievement currently has the incorrect items listed and in the wrong order. It still recognizes that the correct armor piece is equipped, but the labels are all incorrect. It currently reads as: Chain Chest, Chain Arms, Chain Wrist, Chain Hands, Chain Legs, Chain Feet, Leather Helm. It should read: Leather Helm, Leather Chest, Leather Arms, Leather Wrist, Leather Hands, Leather Legs, Leather Feet in order to properly represent which items are checked off when equipped.
  6. Prathun Developer

This should be fixed in the next update. Thanks!
    Silv likes this.
  7. Hellboy007 Augur

Are the TBM Partisan quests/HA meant to not reward "Remnants of Tranquility"?

The following Quests/HA
    • In Defense of Health
    • We Make Our Own Rewards
    • Fate Rewards the Bold
    • Lxavnom Labors
    • To the brave, go the spoils!
  8. segap Augur

When adding clickies to items, the "Shade's Phase" Nec/Mag/Bst ear was given Knowledge of the Past. As an EM pet focus ear, it should have received Tiny Companion.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Sk raid bp Deathseeker's Soulrender Chestplate is still missing it's deflection focus!
  10. SoroxDrinal Elder

TBM augs do not fit into August Cultural armor.
    TBM augs are not prestige.
  11. Prathun Developer

Ah, I see how and why this is happening. This is fixed internally.

Leather and Chain Vim and Vigor Hero's Forge armor achievements had the wrong descriptions. This is fixed internally.
    Elricvonclief, Ssdar and Iila like this.
  12. Ssdar Augur

Thank you so much!!! Can't wait to finish my challenger achievement! /cheer Prathun
  13. Naugrin Augur

I believe quick damage is not working on dichotomic fire....something isn't at any rate....base of 3 seconds cast time should be hasted to 1.5 seconds but it's not going below 2.
    Pirlo likes this.
  14. Deported New Member

I think you guys at DBG went way overboard with the pet nerf. It's crazy to think how much time went into getting my mages epic and now it's almost comparable to a regular summoned pet. We get it you wanted to nerf the pet armies, this isn't the solution. It ruins the fun for the ones who actually enjoy playing necro/mage/bst not in pet armies. Thanks DBG once again a hasty fix that solved nothing, the Mage armies have just added more mages to their arsenal. Maybe that was your goal then again? More accounts = more $$ right?
  15. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

The fix for haste belts was marked on the issue tracker prior to last patch, but it didnt seem to make it live -- did it just not make it in in time or was the fix not successful?
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-535
  16. Stonereq Journeyman

Was it intended for there to be no upgrade to raid pet focus? Arx Mentis Raid ear=EM 23 The Raid from PoHealth 1 also has EM-23. Also can you PLEASE fix the vendor in Decay selling the book to make Ornaments or take the book/requirement of having the book as the components are no drop anyway and you would need the expansion/killing of mobs in Decay just to get the pieces to combnine?
    Sancus likes this.
  17. Sancus Augur

I would second this question; keeping the focus at EM 23 makes no sense.
  18. Pirlo Augur

May you be so kind as to share where this EM 18 pet ear drops?
    :)
  19. Venaki Elder

Not sure if this happened with last patch, but now my second rank of Beam of Displacement does nothing. No damage as did the first rank, and no "Displacement". So now this AA just do sparkles.
  20. Koryu Professional Roadkill

What level were your targets? Maybe that ability has been lumped in with all the other forced movement effects to have a level restriction.