Update Bugs 11/20/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. svann Augur

Cudgel of the Stranger (1HB) is 26 delay. I believe the design intent going forward was that all like type weapons should have the same delay, and 1 hand blunt is supposed to be 22.
  2. Silv Augur

In Crypt of Sul collection items are spawning under the quest NPC "a captured seraph". They are (almost) impossible to pickup because they spawn dead center under the mob. It's a non-aggroable quest NPC so you can't even move it to try and get the collections.
  3. svann Augur

Crypt of Decay partisan quest - Lxavnom Labors
    1. Bring the heads of something called pestilence knight
    2. Pus for a beauty product

There are no pestilence knights in this instance (dont say downstairs). There are no death knights, or anything like what you would expect to be dropping it. The heads drop from random mobs downstairs but they are human looking mobs, golems, unicorns, monkeys, and wisps. Nothing that looks at all undead.

You would think the pus would drop from puslings upstairs. No they dont. Cleared every one and none dropped. They too drop downstairs from random mobs.
  4. Iila Augur

The drops have no connection to the mobs. If there are mobs downstairs, kill them for the drops.

If all the downstairs tunnels are blocked, kill non-pusslings upstairs.

Maybe the lore is that the side that's still alive killed the other faction and is holding body parts as trophies? I've had to get unicorn horns off the death knights a couple times. Trying to make sense out EQ is hopeless.
    Orbital101 and Silv like this.
  5. Vazuvius Augur

Augs that are labeled for every slot are still restricted to ARMOR ONLY - A ton of the purchased gear has no proper mods!

Helms - No faerune!
    Belts - No haste on any of them!
    Range/Neck - the Parry/Block etc mods are worse than PoP gear!
    Clickies - Where are they? You can get dropped gear, you can buy gear...you can get instance gear, none of it has clickies.
    Stats - If you use the dropped gear for example lets say a warrior, and you choose the highest AC augs, you lose around 9,800HP and STILL LOSE AC vs TDS group gear, you also don't have the same cumulative basic stats - You end up 100 or more below the stat cap (for example if you have 850 STR the gear gives 650 or so TOTAL fully upgraded.)

This is getting ridiculous.

Edit: Some one even pointed out to me you can't max mod2s! YOU CANT MAX THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN MAXXED FOR 10 YEARS OF PLAYING THE GAME! You have to mix and match the augs with 3500hp and 151ac vs 251ac augs on tanks in order to get the proper mod2s or your shielding etc aren't maxxed, I'm actually amazed at how bad this item design is.
  6. Tobin Augur

Graphic is missing for The Broken Mirror in the achievement window.
  7. Kiillz Augur

did it twice myself...all that I ve heard and seen you HAVE to do the optional step...ie its not so optional.
  8. Vazuvius Augur

None of the bards group "Crypt Hunters" gear has proper mods, legs have mind and no cleave/fero - arms have nothing. Who the f itemized this expansion.
  9. ShamWow-RF Lorekeeper

No idea what patch or when this happened but Enchanter self spell Illusion: Water Elemental currently does not give the Enchanter the built-in Enduring Breath, at least on the Ragefire server. Obviously it's most relevant to the TLP servers and especially for the new server coming out because the benefits of these thingers for Enchanters on these servers is pretty big.
  10. Elizabeta Augur

In Defense of Health (mission/HA/whatever):
    1. When the named spawns there was no zone-wide announcement
    2. No groundspawns could be found. Three of us searched every nook and cranny.
    Mintalie likes this.
  11. Majjic New Member

Seller of Salvaged Souls (the guy who has the trade skill book to make heroic armor augments) is not spawning in Demiplane of Decay. I have now monitored his spawns for 4 consecutive days for at least 12-15 hours a day and there is no spawn.

With that said is he is spawning in instances, but you cannot buy from him or any of the other vendors in instances.
  12. Oculuse New Member

In Crypt of Decay the named mob Fountainhead in the basement can aggro people upstairs in the named rat Akkapan Adan room/s.
  13. Arcainos Augur

Having same issue, Three for One seems to be bugged.
  14. Cadira Augur

I'd post this in zone/quest discussion, but doesn't appear to be there...

This is in regards to the quest "Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls"

Simply put, the mission is far too difficult. Unless there is some hidden mechanic that no one was told about or figured out, the mechanics as they are are far too difficult for anyone to be able to accomplish. To my knowledge, no one has even defeated it.

First off the named hits pretty hard. Np, one amazing, or two healers if necessary if thats what the strat calls for. Soon after engage, adds spawn. Np, dont hit hard, we had a second tank who took care of them and i could group heal myself and keep both tanks alive (Wasn't easy, if main tank ever lost Last stand he'd be doomed) Soon after the shards spawn. All dps which included a bard, warrior, kick wizard and rogue (raid geared, skilled at their class etc) piled on first and second shard. Even with rogue/wizard hitting small burns, we were not able to dps even the second shard before it exploded, causing our wipe each and every time. Only when we initiated a full burn did we even get two of them down, but obviously with the continual spawning of shards we can't continually support full burns. By the time the second set spawned, we could no longer killed at least TWO, let alone three shards to keep us from getting blown to bits. All the time, adds are spawning in what seems to be a timed fashion. You can't even keep up with shards yet adds are always piling up, can't be killed in between shard spawns even with awesome dps.

My opinion. Don't touch named or adds hits. They aren't that out of whack. Although the adds spawn too frequently with the insane hp of the shards that we are trying desperately to knock down. So maybe reduce their hp or double the time for another wave to spawn. Also, either greatly reduce hp of shards (Half or more) or double (or more) the duration they are able to stay up before exploding. This task is geared for about two level caps ahead of its time at the moment, again, unless im missing some incredibly well hidden mechanic that should have been mentioned to someone.
  15. Iila Augur

It's been beaten, and all 3 achievements completed.

It's buggy and overtuned, but not impossible. Being stuck in phase 1 means you haven't even seen the hard part yet.
  16. Silv Augur

The final merc task for Crypt of Sul "Curing the Cure" probably needs some re-wording at the end or it needs to be re-evaluated.

After you talk to Ilsa Granger you have to "cure" yourself with the potion you obtained in the task. Doing so gives you some glorious flavor text and tells you that you're now protected from Anashti's curse in the crypt. Well, having done everything in the merc/partisan tasks for the expac that's a big ol' lie. Finishing it doesn't do anything like the text would suggest. "Decay" in Crypt of Decay and "Blight of Sul" in Crypt of Sul aren't altered at all.

Please either make it more clear that it's garbage flavor text OR if it is supposed to do something - fix whatever that may be. If it's only part of what is needed to offer protection then you should indicate it in some way from the NPC or task window, etc.
  17. FixShamanPlease Elder

1-Isnt there a problem with the quatity of 'Remnants of Tranquillity' rewarded? I have done maybe 20 tasks and I have more than 10k Remnants (level 105). Enough to buy all the augs.
    2-And there is too many spells from chests/nameds.
  18. Bamkan Augur

Plane of Hate (and I'm assuming Fear also) -
    You can avoid the lockout timers on both Group Mini's and Raid content. This is prolly not intended. i.e we killed Maesto last night and then again 2nite. The 4.5 day lockout timer just got added to the old one, but there's still nothing stopping folks from requesting it and going again immediately.
    (group content suffers from this also - kill a few adds and you can do multiple instances of the minis with no further trash clear). - love the tradable 36 slot bag also btw :)
  19. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Collectible spawns misplaced
    Demiplane of Decay, GY area, crematory. Approx loc n685 / n85 / n6, facing east. Lower right storage. The collectibles are visible in the storage's ceiling, but not clickable.
  20. Orbital101 Augur

A combination of tasks are required to shield your self against the zonewide AEs. In Crypt of Sul I have no HP reduction when some of my alts max at 70%to 80% of there HP due of been filling group hole here and there when im always at 100%. Not quite sure what are the triggers