Update Bugs 11/20/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Raptour_MT Elder

The Achievement "Lesser Spirit Armor" is not reducing the debuff from Crypt of Sul.
  2. Malbro Augur

Are there any new spells other than the dichotomic line? If there are, where are they found?
  3. RPoo Augur

Healer mercs are casting hand of zeal and it's only lasting 36 minutes. They use to cast blessing of piety and it was lasting much longer. It sucks to switch to a healer merc every 36 minutes just so it can refresh spell haste...
  4. Nniki Augur

Cudgel of the Stranger 1HB Group Weapon has no graphic/icon set (defaulting to empty hand / cloth choker).
  5. davon New Member

In group task "Remember the Good Times" I'm not getting the Shard of Healing after turn-in (nor are any in the group). I have completed all tasks up to Travel to the Demiplane of Decay and cannot absorb their essence because I don't have the shard. I went back to Fenlu Coi and tried to get the shard that she said she would return if lost but it isn't showing up anywhere in my inventory and nothing I say to her is being answered. An update to this would be nice.
  6. FixShamanPlease Elder

The named 'Bokon Revel The Reborn' and his PH in 'Crypt of Sul' are on a different repop timer than the trash mobs around. Didn't test the other nameds.
  7. FixShamanPlease Elder

I looted a Face of Duplication on a trash mob in 'Demiplane of life'. Is this supposed to be a chase item? Or just a zonewide random loot?
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

No idea if it's been posted... but you get:

A Task of Trust: Culling the Unreasonable from Bokon Stuppa in Decay. This isn't listed in the Mercenary tasks. It gives you the A Task of Trust: Problematic Priest update in the list however.
  9. Derd Augur

Each class got a couple spells, I found them at the vendor in pot and there is also a vendor set of npc's in plane of health if I remember correctly.
  10. Spazu Journeyman

Grubbonion's Locked Tower quest - getting the task and everything up to the final click of the decay spike works correctly, however leaving a group member in life while one person goes to decay to click the spike to kill the unicorn does not work correctly if at all sometimes. Clicking the decay spike while the unicorn is eating the goo in life gives the message "You cannot use this item at this time." Some groups have been able to circumvent this by leaving a clicker in decay and clicking the spike the moment the unicorn deaggros, but it doesnt work 100% of the time.
    Kiillz likes this.
  11. Daktarr Lorekeeper

The wizard AA ability "A Hole in Space" claims you have a 90% chance of dropping agro to a mob 108 and under. It is more like 50% now, if that, and 0% for any mob over 108, making it totally useless on raids and deadly for pulling. Other classes that have similar abilities all seem to work fine for them.
  12. kizant Augur

I've seen this happen too. I don't know if it's related since I've only tried the quest two times. But the first time I skipped the optional step and it got bugged at the unicorn. The second time I did the optional step and everything worked.

Also, a semi-related bug is if you hang around long enough for the previous mob to the unicorn to respawn then there's definitely no way of completing the quest. The unicorn deagros and regens back to full health in like 1 second. And there's no way to kill the previous mob since the health clicky stops working on him.
  13. Spazu Journeyman

You may be onto something there as all 3 times I've attempted this, I've skipped the "optional" step. I'll have to try it later when I can. I also ran into the problem with the healing wards not working after the decay name respawns. Even tried looting a new clicky.
  14. chronicler Augur

You look like a beastlord, there 3 spells, the dichto, and a block (lvl 102), and savasomething (104) .
  15. Silv Augur

Please change the spell icon for "Dichotomic Reinforcement" - TBM Enchanter spell - to *anything* else. It has the same icon as several of our buffs and the Mana Flare line. I recommend the icon from either our spell "Umbra" or "Gift of Brilliance" which aren't used on anything current but still very Enchanter-ish. It's very confusing currently.

Progression still isn't upgrading Dichotomic spells or affecting the debuff in Crypt of Decay.

Please update the range of Ethereal Manipulation to match out Tashan spell line now since they are linked. Ethereal Manipulation is much shorter so even though it's always supposed to proc with Tash it will fail often.

TBM mercs are still being targeted like normal NPCs.
    Mintalie and Caell like this.
  16. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I've had a bugged quest reward for a while and am not sure how to get rid of it. Whenever I get an achievement, I have this empty window like so:

[IMG]

When I click Select Option I get the red message above: The system is currently unable to grant your reward for: . Please try again later.

I've tried banking 11 rewards to see if it will bump this one away, and it doesn't work. Every time I log in or get a quest reward I have to close this empty window and it's really annoying.
  17. Oculuse New Member

Is it intended that the "Dissenting Pounder" weapon have a slot 2, type 21 aug slot instead of the type 20 aug slot?

It makes just about all the old ones completely obsolete if so.
  18. Zaknaffein Augur

I've had this same bug for a while now and it's particularly annoying when you have to click through your rewards when you get a new one each and every time.

Goodurden had this same bug and mentioned that it took a long time to get them to fix it and Bon and I were chatting about it on launch day so I know there's probably a lot more with this same bug.

Theriou makes fun of me for having the pearl necklace I can never claim :(

Iila and Riou like this.
  19. Packrat811 New Member

Greater Essence of Life is not granting new level 104 spells to 105 Necromancer or 105 Magician.
  20. Nniki Augur

To The Brave, Go The Spoils! had many locked doors that couldn't be opened, and the chest did not spawn by Pavel Raglan (the turn in / hail guy). It spawned in little cubby in the NE room (opposite side of zone from NPC).