Update Bugs 11/20/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Riou EQResource

This is intended, the old sets will probably be updated to do this too, but sometime later over time
    Nniki likes this.
  2. Rhayzer TheTrickster Lorekeeper

1st bug, once a task from Decay is requested, the character that is coming from another zone is unable to click the Mirror Fragment to zone into Decay (regular) to click the door to zone. What I did, I removed from task to get into Decay, and then added character to the adventure. He was able to enter at this point.

2nd bug, It could be intended. The task, "Deadline" spawns the tsetse flies. If you wipe during this part of the task, you may zone back in, but the bugs will come to zone line and make sure you do not reenter. So, as said, it is either intended to force the group to get task over or the bugs are not meant to come to the front door of the task to greet you and your crew with joys of Daybreaker love.
  3. Dinkdak New Member

I did this just yesterday, probably between the time you first posted this and your next post. It took me a good 15 minutes to find the Bokon, but he is there. He's not in his normal spot down at the bottom of the zone, but he was up on one of the ledges in the pit (either in front of the bar or the museum).
    Riou likes this.
  4. greenmist New Member

Still no bug fix for the missing NPC's in Droga/Frontier Mountains on TLP:

Missing NPC's include:

an enslaved iksar
    a goblin penmaster

These NPC's are CRUCIAL for the completion of Greenmist.

If they cannot be re-introduced into the game for the appropriate expansion, I recommend a groundspawn placement of the item they where meant to allow you to complete:

Coarse Iron Needle

That, or remove this item completely from the combine in the "Stupendous Contraption" in Droga.
  5. FixShamanPlease Elder

'In Defense of Health' Step 2: 'Destroy Ballistas'
    They resist 100% all spells. It's a pain to destroy all 5 without a melee in group.
    RPoo likes this.
  6. Mluian Journeyman

• The lore tab for all 8 collectibles for the Dregs of Decay (Crypt of Sul) all say there for a collection: Instruments of Life and Death.
    • The lore tab for all 7 collectibles for the Idols of Rot (Crypt of Sul) all say there for a collection: Remnants of the Fallen.
    The achievement window and the lore tab should match.

Additionally Shard of Cabilisian Diamond for Idols of Rot was not found after approximately 100 other types were picked up as others have reported.
  7. Quality Lorekeeper

I went by EQResource the pic showed him at the bottom, people in general were saying that's where he was. I guess I'll do this one more time when I get off work and see if he is where you say he was for you. Thanks for the information - I'll confirm here either way so people will know.
    Riou likes this.
  8. Sindaiann Augur

Itemization in TBM needs to be addressed. I have no clue what I just paid for in an expansion that everyone of us on these boards pleaded that you guys push the release date back and ensure things were closer to complete. What did we get? We are on schedule for release...........how?

1) TBM helms have no faerune, also currently show Rec level 110 and Req level 100 on Deatherseeker's Mindlock Cap which clearly effect stats

2) TBM visibles are missing clickies and class indications

3) TBM Weapons all have DoT procs (supposed to be intential, which is literally because in any CC situation if someone hits a CC mob by accident, we have to wait 2 ticks for the DoT to fade to re CC) PUT DD PROCS BACK!

4) AC values seemed completely broke. TBM Deatherseeker's Mindlock Pants have 224 Base AC value compared to Arx Darkwater Mindlock Pants for enchanter that have 270 Base AC. Really ? 46 less AC?

TBM Deathseeker's Mindlock Cap has a Base AC value of 183 compared to Arx Darkwater Mindlock Cap that has 231....REALLY???? 48 less AC?

And this is just what I personally have seen, I am sure there is much much more.

Not happy at all.
    Xeladom and Silv like this.
  9. Iila Augur

Achievements for the Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay group mission are buggy.

Last night we got the emote telling us we had completed the requirements for Seven at One Blow, (which is the raid achievement) but didn't get the corresponding group achievement Three for One. (We also didn't get the raid achievement.)
    [Tue Nov 24 23:12:16 2015] If you successfully complete the raid, you will earn the achievement "Seven at One Blow."

In addition, my individual achievements show me completing Gifts Unopened, but the Challenger of the Broken Mirror achievement shows that unfinished, while Et tu, Kebaber? is finished.

[IMG]

[IMG]

A huge thanks to whoever added the achievement pass/fail emotes, they're great.
  10. Riou EQResource

He is up the pit on a ledge yea, sorry about the guide pic being wrong, I fixed it now :D
  11. Iila Augur

Finishing Et tu, Kebaber? (Group) checked off my Gifts Unopened (Group) under challenger, and checked off Et tu, Kebaber? (Group) single achievement under the conquest.

Killing 8 bokon at once with an ooze gave us the emote about completing Seven at Once again, but we didn't get the achievement, again.
  12. Makavien Augur

Yes I did the ha In defense of health twice and found 3 in one and 4 in another but they were all over the place and hidden extremely well off the beaten path which doesn't make much sense to me personally.
    And I have done it another time only finding 1 but i only looked for about 10 minutes before moving on .
    Mintalie likes this.
  13. Metanis Bad Company

Cleric spell Undying Life is still weirded out. Mem'ming the spell results in the short-term proc "Undying Blessing" listed as the spell gem in the book and not the base spell. Can't drag and drop from spell book to memorize it like every other spell in the book, have to use the right-click on empty spell gem method.
  14. Greymantle Augur

15. Blurred_Memories Augur

type 5 augs are not slotting in to all intended gear.

example: swift blueseed lists ear and fingers as viable options yet will not slot in midnight marble earring or oscillating band.

maybe has something to do with the armour only tag?

also one tbm vendor showing empty list in health, one tbm vendor showing empty list in potranq

thanks

~blurred
  16. Kongfoo Elder

[IMG]

The achievement Night Crawlers in Demiplane of Decay has collections that are stuck in a wall and stacking up.
    Nniki likes this.
  17. Kongfoo Elder

The Median Essence of Life does not give Shamans their spell.

The Shaman BP has Leopard instead of the new upgrade Roar of the Lion.
  18. FixShamanPlease Elder

Demiplane of Life: 'Lost or Found'
    Step 3: 'Kill the ravagers 0/3'.
    More than 3 mobs poped (maybe 3 per char in group?)
  19. FixShamanPlease Elder

HA: 'Lxavnom Labors'.
    The steps in this HA are just a 'turn in', not 'loot'.
    So you can use the items in an other instance of this HA.
  20. svann Augur

Bard stopsong command often doesnt work correctly when it is used in a macro with a song to follow it. If I have a melody going and I want to hit requiem, I have a hotkey that goes:
    /stopsong
    /cast 7
    Sometimes it works and sometimes I have to hit it twice because the requiem doesnt fire. What it seems to sometimes do is stop the melody, and then start to play the next song in the same melody and then stops it again. But it doesnt start requiem. I think this mostly happens when the hotkey is hit near the end of a song casting. Ive tried to fix it using /pause, using double stopsong, and using melody instead of cast. None of that fixes it. Its very annoying and has been a problem as long as I can remember.

And yes, I know some will say they dont use requiem. Its a problem with any stopsong / play another song macro.