Update Bugs 11/20/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Mintalie Augur

You found them specifically in "In Defense of Health"? That's the only one that I was referencing. Because if it wasn't "In Defense of Health" we don't need the devs to skip over this bug because of disinformation.
  2. Dinkdak New Member

Also, shouldn't all [X] Sulstone of the Brute augs have considerably more stats than the others since they are only for 2handers? Currently, you'd get a 2-handed weapon with the stats of a 1-handed weapon (not counting dmg).
  3. Malbro Augur

Feather in the wind is still bugged at Kerath Punox. Still can't aggro her. This blocks the last two mercenary tasks in Demiplane of life.
  4. Jora New Member

The 11th rank of Group Pact of the Wolf (Shaman Class AA) says that it increases the duration of the ability by 10 minutes but that rank doesn't add time. I re-casted it and the duration was 10min same as before I put point into that rank.
  5. Daktarr Lorekeeper

Casting the wizard spell Dichotomic Fire takes my Frenzied Devastation buff down two clicks when cast. Also, it does not twincast, which I think it should. There is also another spell in my book named Dichotomic Fire I ... that is level 250 and can not be loaded.
  6. Silv Augur

This part is intended. Casting your Lv 101 spell triggers "Dichotomic Fire I". It's basically the placeholder for your evolving spell. You'll still always cast the Lv 101 spell but as it powers up the version in your book [Lv 250] changes. Or at least that's what is supposed to happen. It's broken :)
  7. Nniki Augur

Wither and Decay raid achievements are still calling the raid "Death and Decay". The following achievements need their text updated:
    • Vanquisher of Death and Decay - title
    • Third Time's the Charm - description
    • All Retch and No Vomit - description
    • The Crazy Eight - description
  8. Nniki Augur

Removing the illusion item in the Stat Illusion box of the Illusions key ring does not seem to actually remove it. Using an illusion item with an empty stat illusion box is casting the stat effects from the illusion that was last placed in the box. I'd expect this to default to the stat effects of the illusion you clicked if the box is empty.
  9. matouoli Elder

shaman totem aa , when it wear off , we get big again , take of shrink we had
  10. Quality Lorekeeper

So, did you guys miss this? How hard is it to make a mob attack-able? How stupid was it to make a quest giver apart of an attack line.... people are blocked from finishing progression THIS IS A PROBLEM - fix it
  11. Augur Developer

Thanks for the report. We've fixed this internally and will get it out in the next hotfix. I don't have an ETA currently.
  12. Warpeace Augur

There is another bug I posted earlier this evening you might also want to check that also. Hopefully it can be fixed, eating 20+ minutes DS damaging a NPC blows to still have it bug out later in the mission.
  13. Augur Developer

14. Quality Lorekeeper

Sigh, another bug. I don't know if this is intermittently happening. I went to do "Under the Robe", kill all 18 only to find Bokon never spawns to turn item into after the Mayor. This kind of thing is happening every 3-5 instances I do. I think it's getting a bit ridiculous. We're not supposed to be beta testing it AFTER launch. I am glad I only paid for 1 expansion and left my bots unpaid. If this doesn't shape up I certainly won't be spending the money for my box crew and will just go back to PS4.
  15. Shimmerleaf Augur

On the Inventory screen, Alt Curr tab, the button for show currency I do not have, Does not work. This makes it impossible to reclaim stacks of currency.

On the Illusion key ring, it will only accept illusion clickies with stat effects, but all my clickies, including crown of deceit and the SoD iksar and skelly clicky and all the rogues clickies, do not have stat bonuses so are not usable. What damn good is the key ring?
  16. Iila Augur

Drop illusions into the list, not into the stat illusion box.
  17. Brudal Augur

I had to "double click" the button to have it show my missing currencies. The target for the box is smaller, you can tell when your on the correct spot when the text "Show currencies that you don't have." changes to yellow font. Although you don't even have to be in the box you can be hovering over the text itself as long as it changes to yellow.
  18. Quality Lorekeeper

Yeah, did it again just to make sure. "Under the Robe" is also bugged. I am done - Not going to continue to put hours into progression just to be screwed. I'd like a refund for my Krono I paid for to play this. I know that isn't happening. So I won't be buying it on my box accounts, I'll let it run Silver and in 3 months when ya'll fixed this crap I might come back and give it another try. TheGentleArt is my tag on PS4 for Destiny if anyone else is bored.
  19. Cadira Augur

"Three in one" achievement from "Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay" apparently doesn't work. We clearly killed 3 bokon with one ooze and after completion of the mission, without failing the mission at any point, and did not get achievement.
  20. Nniki Augur

I inserted a Vim and Vigor Plate Chest Ornament into my breastplate, and it changed the icon of the armor. This does not happen with previous armor ornaments. Not sure if this happens with the other pieces in the Vim and Vigor sets, as I do not have any others currently.