Update Bugs 11/20/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. roguerunner Augur

Remember the Good Times cannot be requested. Anna Broth just says nothing when poster is turned in.
  2. JinkGuk New Member

Combination of bugs as well as suggestions

Bugs:
    1) pofear, aug called moulted feather of gorgans ... does not display any stats
    2) pohate, aggro is still very bad please see suggestion below
    3) Weapons have a slot 5 for heroic augments however there do not appear to be any slot 5 augments that can be used for weapons

suggestion:
    1) change lock out for trash mobs from 4 days to 6 or 1day ... first with bad pathing and aggro in pohate it is very easy to kill a mob in each section that contains a lock out. If you do then you end up shooting yourself in the foot if you can not completely clear the zone and kill all bosses in 1 sitting. Was on raid we had terrible time with aggro due to mobs warping etc... didn't get to kill mestro or inny because of this and now have to wait 4 days before we can try again.
    Silv likes this.
  3. Hludwolf Developer

This is being worked on and should be fixed by the next full patch at the latest.
  4. Mintalie Augur

Both myself and another guildee had no luck finding them either.
  5. Makavien Augur

I found 4 in one and 3 in another they are spread out all over and even on top of the roofs of the buildings. Def way to spread out. Collections in a HA should always be in the area you had to focus on to complete the ha. They like to hide in corners and under things like mushrooms where you can't see them if you levi over the canyon.
  6. Malbro Augur

Mercenary - Contract of the Chosen is targetable via the target keys. All earlier ones are not target able except via the group keys.
  7. Zantarr the White Journeyman

So I am noticing that some of my gear is not working when I right click it so far I've noticed this with the mask stare of endless pain and the HP buff does not work the other the same thing goes for my mana clicky emerald court sash

Can you guys please fix this thank you
  8. Daktarr Lorekeeper

Wizard AE TL to bind is not working in any zone. It sends players to an "unknown zone" which ends up being somewhere in the current zone. Single player TL and AE TL to guild hall anchor seem to work fine.
  9. Mojoslinger Elder

is anything being done about the RECOMMENDED LEVEL 110 Items? cuz seriously this is stupid
  10. Augur Developer

Quick hotfix went out today that should have fixed this and the Grubbonion quest bug that prevented them from being assigned.
    Elricvonclief, roguerunner and Iila like this.
  11. Silv Augur

Raid belts from TBM do *not* extend your potion belt a slot like every belt from every expansion ever now. Please add the +potion belt slot to TBM belts.
    roguerunner and Iila like this.
  12. Cadira Augur

Final stand is broken on warriors. As soon as they use it on red con mobs, it seems to remove itself and they are left with nothing.
  13. Cadira Augur

Edit: Seems Enchanters "Night's Endless Terror" overrides warrior's "Last Stand Discipline" so if that could be fixed that'd be great.
    Mintalie likes this.
  14. Behelit Augur

Dichotomic Rage still bugged/damage capped.

Copsestalker's Enrichment still doesnt effect Berserkers... only Berserkers left off it.
  15. Silv Augur

Enchanters cast that spell?! o_O
    Iila likes this.
  16. Quality Lorekeeper

Melee arms have Fero instead of Cleave, Legs have Cleave instead of Fero. This is a problem for people with a raid version of one, and group of the other. Unless you want to lose one completely or downgrade your raid gear, this needs to be reversed.

Type 9/5 augs - They are not applicable to ranged items or charm items, effectively making all charms and ranged items from TBM uselss.
  17. arbre Lorekeeper

While doing Decay Decreased which is in an instance of Crypt of Decay, I popped to the guild lobby after a death. I was unable to return to the instance. The mirror will not take one to Demiplane of Decay from Life. You can only enter the crypt of sul through the demiplane of decay as far as I know. Surely it is not intended to fail because you can't re-enter an instance. One group member was still in the instance so it had not depopped.
  18. Quirog Elder

We were testing NET to see if it was useful for some of the stuff in raids and it would give a little extra on purple golem in Arx. but kind of useless when the LS is stripped.
  19. Dinkdak New Member

A few more item issues that I've not seen posted. These have all been /bug 'd in game as well:

Manual of Severity has a shoulder icon, but it's a range item that appears to be a book when equipped. There are also no type 9 augs available from any of the vendors that will fit this item, since the range ones are all 'bow only'.

Cudgel of the Stranger sounds like it should be a hammer, but it has the pearl necklace icon and absolutely no graphic whatsoever.

Osciallating Band is a ring (fingers) but has a type 21 aug slot...
  20. Mintalie Augur

Ugh. Seconded. Please fix this. It's awesome that you updated NDT but if there are stacking issues it's just another useless spell. And with its short duration I'm not going to annoy my enchanter to cast it if that's the case. Sigh, sigh, sigh.