Update Bugs 11/20/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Xicararn Journeyman

some bugs from the day:

final merc task in demiplane of life, if youve done the rest of the tasks and hand anna broth the recruitment poster, she dosent respond in anyway, if your mission some of the other merc tasks and hand her the poster, she dose responded but tells you to talk to whomever gives the task you havent done, confirmend on several toons

in anashti sul, damsal of decay, when she teleported to the lower room at 50% hp, she was impossible to hit with melee or spells, couldntsee target, even standing right next to her, some other groups have had this same issue

had 3 different group mates activate a set of crypt hunters boots, all 3 in demiplane of decay, and all 3 got a n entier set of bloodforged chain ornaments, in addition to the boots, had a 4th character in crypt of sul make boots, no ornaments.

tryed to place a hypocricy aug (let out a lil girlish squee when it droped~) into my earring, correct aug slots and aug say ear, wouldnt fit, cant place it in earrings neck or rings becuase it has a restriction armor only, so no jewelery, even though the aug says it can go in ears rings and necks. after i saw that i had a closer look, all the type 7 5 and 9 augs ive goten so far in this expansion have the same armor only flag, and wont work in rings ears or necks.

in the demiplane of life task familiar haunts, the where you have to find and confront bokon boles, fluff text says somthign to the extent of find im in his overlook spot, he now romes the center of the town and dosent show on track.

killed the named mob grublus in a cod heroic task, soon as he died a new mob called agrumling poped, it would aggro, attack afew times then deaggro and stand in place, over and over and over again till we droped the task.
    Pirlo likes this.
  2. Silv Augur

Is it intended the group item "Oozing Bone Spike" which drops in the PoHealth HA "Defense of health" has Enhanced Minion XII on it? That was the pet focus from group gear in ROF tier 1... Not as important but the item also has no AC.

/boggle.
  3. Drewie Augur

Gleaming Fragment of Life : the Lore tab for this collectible says it's part of the collection "Life and All its Parts (The Plane of Health)" but there's no collection with that name. It's actually part of the collection "Shards of Life (The Plane of Health)".

Same goes for "To Good Health and Long Life (The Plane of Health)" instead of "Grails (The Plane of Health)"; and maybe a few other collections.
  4. sojuu Augur

Is it meant for monk raid wrist to not have flying kick on it, like it has in the past?
  5. Addikeys Elder

Collectibles don't spawn in the Plane of Health HA: "In Defense of Health." Got past the "4 points of light" spawn part of the HA, searched for about 2 hours including under the zone--no luck. Anyone able to find them?

Also, a "Lesser Health Spirit" dropped from the HA chest. This was a collector's item, but there was no Lore tab on the item window. Moreover, I could not find a corresponding achievement for the collection item. Is this intended?
    FixShamanPlease and Mintalie like this.
  6. Riou EQResource

None of the Monk visibles have skill dmg mods, they also lack Faerune on the Helmet slot (RIP Human sight)
  7. Riou EQResource

Lesser Health Spirit is for the Lesser Spirit Armor achievement in Progression. Was there really one in the Chest? Wonder why, maybe someone already had it done and extras get placed in Chest to make others go faster? I don't think I've seen that happen yet though :)
    Addikeys likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

1. Cannot scrib Wizzy spell scroll: Dichotonic Fire (I want to put it where I want, not in the first available slot)
    2. Zoned and was no longer in group, zoned again and I was back in group
    3. Player was rezed and his merc left the group....couldn't add another merc as it said the group was full.

If my mirror wasn't already broken I would have smashed it myself by now!

Kind regards

A frustrated wizzy
  9. sojuu Augur

Really? What did they do this expansion? Wow, I have not been impressed with this expansion at all yet. :(
  10. Maccuul Elder

SK Spell Dichotomic Fang when memmed mems 2 spells:

Dichotomic Bite 1 is the lifetap autocast by Dichotomic Fang yes?

Bulwark of Vanity has no slot 20 and should

Gorget of Vanity has a slot 21 and should not.
  11. Maccuul Elder

Also something is very goofy with the Armor and Aug vendors.
    I see things in PoT I don't in PoHealth and vice versa.
    For example I see no Armor at all on any char in Plane of Health.
    I go to PoT and I see Armor and Weapons for 70-75.
    Have a feeling I should be seeing something like the shield type 5s and cant see them.

Somebody should review these vendors to ensure they are working as intended.
  12. Addikeys Elder

Actually, I am mistaken. I think it came from the Reward Window and NOT the chest. :(
    Thanks for the reply Riou.
  13. Silv Augur

"In Fate Rewards the Bold" if you get the step where you must 'seek out quest item XYZ from the mayor's house in the north' you are supposed to be able to go into the Mayor's building. However, the front door will not open. If you back up you get the message that it's too far away to click and if you go to any other door on the house it will open. Pets/mobs will also path through and open the front door. PCs just cannot click it to open it.
  14. Drakang Augur

Trying to enter the Decay T1 raid. We zoned to life. First time we clicked mirrors to zone to decay 4 of us went to the instance. The rest went to the regular decay zone. All clicked back to life and tried again no luck. Some zoned to Crypt of Sul and then back out and instead of going to decay came into the instance. Others went to health back to life and into decay again. After about 10 minutes finally got enough in zone to plant a banner.

Some zoned over at the top of the pit some at the bottom of the pit.

Using zone lines as a way into raids works okay on life. Sucks on Decay. Overall bad idea.
  15. Gr8fuldave Augur

SK Reproval Disc is casting the spell on the NPC that I have targeted.
  16. MiataDriver Augur

We tried Arx 4 raid (Principal Indagatrix Lucia) for the first time tonight since the expansion release, and suddenly we are getting hammered by the boss AEs, several hitting at once, killing off people right and left, this occurs after all the Magus' are dead. We have beaten it several times, this is just since the new expansion release.

Edit: We tried it again, and it did not do that, but first run we were getting seriusly slammed by multiple hits of the same spell on whole raid, all with the same timestamp.
  17. Gumby Augur

Monk Thunderfoot AA

This is still badly broken. Procing barely over 1% of the time instead of the 12% listed in the AA window.

Fix it!!!
  18. Riou EQResource

Yep, FeelsBadMan. I'm hoping he just hasn't gotten to it like how Weapons didn't have procs at launch.
  19. Famka Elder

Maybe get some nice Backstab mods on the monk gear until they find time to do it right.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  20. Dalsina Lunrais

The augs that drop from the group named's in Plane of Hate do not have any stats.