Update Bugs 11/20/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Instead of getting the proper buff from the Pridewing Lion Mount I now get no mount buffs no matter which mount buff I try to use.
  2. N'VekQ New Member

Hi there - Enjoying the new key ring feature, generally. However, one of my characters is an enchanter who did the Legendary Enchanter Illusions quest with Bindral Argaff in the PoK library to turn many of my clicky illusion items into spells.

These spells now provide an illusion only, not the same effects (buff(s)) as the clicky items have. (I'm pretttty sure the spells did previously provide the same effects as the clicky items).

Fortunately I had only destroyed a couple of clicky items after having them made into spells, and I was able to reclaim them with tokens, so I should be able to use them all now. However, Enchanters who may have destroyed many clicky items are now stuck with illusion-only spells instead of the stat buffing items they previously had.

Please look into this and add the same stats found on clicky illusion items to their equivalent Enchanter spell versions, or find some other solution for people who may have deleted their illusion clickies because they thought they'd been replaced by the spells.

Thanks! - Xaida
  3. Triconix Augur

Fate Rewards the Bold (Decay HA) - Turn in 3 books and 5 teeth. I got 6 books and 3 teeth to drop. The complete opposite of what is needed. Unable to complete.

Feather in the Wind - Kerath Punox is unattackable when it's at the correct step.
  4. Drewie Augur

In the mission "Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay", we had Anashti being untargetable for the whole group at some point : "You cannot see your target", even in melee range. Moving around didn't help, so we basically had to wait for Anashti to teleport herself to the other room.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ooops mount buff is under a new symbol for me.
  6. CraigW8 New Member

I have all access for my accounts, but do not have the last 2 expansions, so no mount key ring. My Verdant Hedgerow Leaf was giving a mount blessing yesterday, but not after today's patch.
  7. Lily Augur

My group took down High Priest Kal'vius in Crypt of Sul today. I was immediately charmed on engaging the mob, and the charm lasted the entire duration of the fight. When the mob died, I still had no control of myself. I couldn't move, couldn't be druid evac'd. I couldn't even log out, I had to close EQ. I was master looter, but I couldn't see the loot window, and no one could loot for 15 minutes.

This was the second time we killed it on back to back spawns. I was also charmed the first time, but not until the mob was about 35% health. I stayed charmed til the mob died, but was fine afterwards.
  8. Vazuvius Augur

Any gear not labeled ARMOR does not work in the TBM expansion. Augs do not fit in slots there descriptions says they should, charms have no augs that fit whatsoever. etc.
  9. Lianeb Augur

In Defense of Health

If you have the mission and try to zone into the mission from Life > Health. You will not get the enter mission pop up UNLESS your quest window is Open, when you click on the Crystal. If you click the Crystal without your quest window open you zone to normal Health.

Intended?
  10. Beneden Lorekeeper

This happened to our group as well today. We tried this mission 4 times today. This is the reason we couldn't get it done. It seems like the third warp (at round 25%), Anashti seems to be stuck between worlds not allowing you to damage her at all. The oozes were also warping back and forth seemingly stuck for long periods of time where you keep getting "You can't see your target" messages, while you have the mob targeted right in front of you. The mission seems broken at the moment. Has anyone been able to defeat it after today's patch?
  11. Masa Journeyman

I have collected 300-400 shinies in Crypt of Sul and either the Shard of Cabilisian Diamond is extra rare, or it's bugged. Also, collectibles keep spawning under a captured seraph in the NW room. This NPC is not movable and the collectibles are getting stuck there.
  12. Nillok New Member

Can beta tokens be added to live while we are still beta testing TBM?
    Nenton, Mintalie, RPoo and 2 others like this.
  13. Agrippa Augur

Just about everything in TBM is rotting on Firiona Vie aka everything has no trade attached to it. Please fix by next patch.
    RangerDanger#1 likes this.
  14. Mojoslinger Elder

I posted this in other areas but posting again, Resplendent type 5 augs have a Recommended Item level of 110, that is lowering the stats on the new raid gear and is stupid annoying, could we please have that lowered or Removed :)
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  15. Morningdew Lorekeeper

I have at least 40 of the other 15 collectibles as well and no sign of Shard of Cabilsian Diamond. Either it is missing or they made that a drop from an npc. I also have the same issue with the one under the seraph.
  16. Brudal Augur

The description of Illusion benefit Fana says "Grants you bonus attack power, haste and strength"
    but the spell data indicates
    which is not raising my displayed attack.
  17. Nniki Augur

After completing the Gifts Unopened (Group) achievement from Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay mission, the checkbox under Challenger of The Broken Mirror for Et tu, Kebaber? (Group) is checked instead of Gifts Unopened (Group). The achievement is marked correctly in the Conquest section, just not in the Challenger achievement.
  18. sojuu Augur

monk disc "dichotomic form rk1" once clicked to memorize the disc says only useable by level 250.
    Gorkeyah likes this.
  19. Funagok New Member

Not sure if this is the right place to post about this but .
    The rogues new AA Assassin's Premonition says that rank two cuts the use of this ability by 5 mintues and i have both ranks bought and its still on the 10 mintue timer.
    Masa likes this.
  20. bigpapa Augur

same for me ( rathe server ) , can't attack her , melee or cast or sending pet , nothing work , I delete task and get it back 10 times and always same result , can t attack her..

so i logged into ( firiona ) and did the same task with my toons there , i had to wait because someone was already killing her ( yay ), BUT , when i hailed her to update and at the part to drop her to 30 %, same result , can't attack her , melee , cast , pet don't work, i was not invis and right at her ( melee range ).

i tried 5 more times , drop task and do it again and always was not able to attack her,so i gave up..

HOW can we get her to agro us? if we can't melee or cast or send pet at her? is she bugged ?