Update Bugs 11/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Cearah Apprentice

Everything is still the same before the patch as far as the rogue discs , have to load the lower level ones still just to do some damage ,targets still avoiding all the new ones .
  2. Ashran Journeyman

The aggro radius in Combine Dredge is ridiculous and causes chain aggro in several areas. Attack one crab or regrua in a seemingly open area at ground level and seconds later 2 to 4 more social mobs at static spawn points will run in from several feet away. Run up one of the many platform ramps and you'll likely run into an SoS mob which then causes 3 to 4 others to jump in the fray. Was implementing chain aggro the best solution to a perceived problem for zones deemed "too easy to navigate"? I plan to avoid the zone entirely now.
  3. Hludwolf Developer

Is this happening on a live server? Or on test?
  4. keggulist New Member

Step 4 in the task: ie collect the 10 dwarves blood and combine then in the ink well to make the Full ink well.

Do the combine it makes the ink well as it should. However like others that have posted it does not update and allows you to continue to do the entire quest line. In the end it doesn't update as credit because that step shows as not completed. This happened on several of my accounts. A gm fixed one but not the others at this point in time.
  5. Calatank New Member

Thanks Koryu. I looked in gamparse and didn't see it the spells and discs section, I also looked for "Your vigilance enrages your enemy" (the cast by you text from Phalanx of Fury, per eqresource) and didn't see that either. I went back and I do see the twincast message.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I got confirmation TDS Heroic Adventures ARE intended to be 95+
  7. Gunnarr Journeyman

The /Tell is not working in test. I am using ;t or [t
  8. Hludwolf Developer

Please use the test update thread for issues on test. This has been fixed on live, but hasn't been sync'ed to test yet. For now, /tell, /invite etc will work if you capitalize the recipient's name.
  9. EqEqEq Elder

Thank you very much for looking into this.
  10. silku Augur

There seems to be something going on with zoning. Sometimes I zone just fine. Other times it just freezes. I've had to use the task manager to kill EQ several times to do, then disconnect my character to login. Very annoying.
  11. Chiaroc New Member

I petitioned about the following but I also wanted to post this here as well, because I assume it must have affected others. The character I was on was Basilius (105 monk):

To Whom it May Concern:

My guildmate, Jaybizzer, and I spent last night working on quests in Thuliasaur Island. By my parser, I see that we killed 36 mobs, but we were awarded no experience for the entire night. Something is broken in that zone. I can send you the summary parse if there is any doubt about this.

I would appreciate it if you could reimburse me for experience gained there. I had my experience turned to Alt Abilities, and I assume that I would have gotten about 20-30 alt ability points, given the difficult nature of the mobs there.

Thank you for your help.
  12. WEM68 New Member

This quest was patched and appears to now be broken. I obtained the inkwell and quill, then hunted dwarves for the blood, then did the combine and step didn't update. I was able to combine to make the announcements which updated properly.

From the patch notes:

Crying for the Dead - The recipe for the Memorial Announcements will now consume the inkwell and quill when you create the announcement.
    - Crying for the Dead - You can now craft the Memorial Announcements and Full Degmar Inkwell in any zone and get credit for doing so.
  13. Famka Elder

Had the same issue, Guildies were having alot of trouble doing this mission, I came out to help when they had 1 hour left in the task, then we got to the step to click the Divining Stone and got the same message.
    What a total waste of time, with the reduced xp on mobs, and because of this bug, NO xp AT ALL from completion, no currency nothing.
  14. Fnyanea Augur

Before patch (After expansion), 5 to 7% AA per kill at lv 105 in RoF t1 (EW). Now getting 1% every 5 or so kills. There was no mention of this in the patch notes.
  15. zargand Apprentice

Experience gain on tear appears to have been messed up on the patch. I am level 105 and have been moloing Alarans in Shard's landing. With my tear at level 14, I had been getting 1% experience gain for approximately every 70 light blue killed. Since the patch my tear has been stuck at 67%.
  16. pikake New Member

I have reported a bug to customer service through the petition for the task Crying for the dead (Degmar zone). I was told that my task would not be updated even though sony has admitted there is a bug in this task and many customers are having this problem.

My simple question to you is why I can't have the task set as completed if Sony admitted that there is a bug. Sony response was too many people have this same problem and they didn't have time to go update individuals. tasks

Please adjust my character and fix the bug.
    Thank you for your cooperation in this matter
  17. Uxtalzon Augur

Combine Dredge: Because of changes in aggro range, Pria the Penitent and her PH spawn will aggro those completing their first partisan task, and it doesn't help when they're blinded. Not only that, those stupid little sharks will aggro through the water at the players. Pathing is so bad that the NPCs will walk/swim all over zone before returning to their spawn point. Mobs don't swim in the zone (or any TDS zone, in fact), but they just warp in steps. It's just... bad.

Example on pathing: Last night I accidentally caught Pria the Penitent's attention and faded her off in the water. Nobody knew where she was going so I cast bind sight and she swam all the way to the Brother Island boat and kept swimming west to the HA kedge NPC. Then she swam all the way back, skirting along the farthest south pathways and just eventually sat there in the water.

And, just as a reminder, the parrot augment is still bugged, and collectibles for Our Fading History still aren't showing. yadda yadda yadda
    Lons likes this.
  18. Edrick Augur

Nice hotfix, ladies and gentlemen.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  19. Lobot Omy New Member

RoF aa experience from "a wild naeya" (light blue con) to a level 104 SK pre-patch: 4%.

RoF aa experience from "a wild naeya" (light blue con) to a level 104 SK post-patch: 1%.

Did you nerf RoF experience again? Why?

I'm not a big fan of this experience "disease" spreading from the Plane of War into other zones. Please quarantine it. Needless to say, I'm really disappointed.
  20. Deillusional Augur

Ouch, unable to verify at the moment but this needs fixing ASAP.