Update Bugs 11/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Correct. You must be on agro to get the key. I may change some of the restrictions on that safe room in the HA to allow people with a completed task element in that room, but that person will still not get the key. Unfortunately it is not hotfixable, and not in the patch tomorrow.

I think an incoming code fix with the patch tomorrow will fix some of the randomness with the Commander.
    Eaiana likes this.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

They are giving 5 what the zone gives for those mobs. Since the zone is giving little, 5X equates to 5X little... which is a bit more than "normal." Most of the extra exp for them comes with the final reward.
  3. silku Augur

Dunno if this has been reported or even if it's happened to anyone else, but earlier we did the Cost of Balance. The entire group zoned through into the instance portion under the world. We had to find each other in the grey ether and evac back to the room with the quest guys.
  4. svann Augur

Emblem of Alra in august metalofiber robes is giving its heroic INT/STA/AGI etc, but it is not giving its other stats - mana/hp/spell damage etc.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also, any chance of a fix for Quick Damage AA not working for Ethereal Fuse? It worked for Ethereal Weave so I think its supposed to work for Fuse.
  5. Cerris Augur

The Emblem of Rallying Dreams gives no stats when in an August Daybreaker Cuirass, regardless of the number of August Daybreaker pieces equipped. It displays heroic stats when inspected but they are not actually applied to the overall armor piece. The display issue is a separate bug and also affects charm augments.

Normally an emblem in group armor would give 7% of its maximum stats per piece of group armor equipped, with a 14% bonus added with 8 pieces to make a total of 70% of its maximum stats. If I understand correctly, emblems need scripts attached for each armor set, so every slot 15 augment would need a script added for every type of August cultural armor.
  6. Warpeace Augur

EMBLEMS were not supposed to be in Armor sets and no longer used after VoA. If its giving any stats its a bug.

Assuming was a cut and past error where the slot 15 was even allowed. But this is par for the course.
  7. NireVZ Elder

Rogue discipline: Daggergash remains unaffected by the hastened swiftblade aa's so it is still 30 seconds as opposed to the 22 it would be if the aa was affecting this discipline properly.

Your not so friendly neighborhood rogue.

Nire The'Hated of Zek
  8. Cerris Augur

One more step to reproduce that I completely missed - the full stats of the emblem are displayed if you inspect the item without equipping it. If you equip the item with the emblem, it loses all stats.
  9. svann Augur

Replying to my own post to correct it. The item stat display does show the heroic int being added, but it is not actually adding to my character sheet.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We did track this down. It was an error that the new Cultural armor included a slot 15 (emblem) slot. This slot should be removed in the January patch.
    Yeh, the emblem is what we internally call a "Charm" . Its stats are based on a script that is only run when it is actually equipped. That script is coming up with a low number and significantly lowering the stats on the item because the new cultural should not have an emblem spot.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We are aware of this. I believe a fix will go with the patch, if not it will come as soon as we can after.
    silku likes this.
  12. Random_Enchanter Augur

Then if you dont mind, could you explain the thought process on the cultural in regards to the 'raid' level stats (overall stats with the raid aug) being a decent amount less than T1 raid stats? Previously cultural raid was somewere in the middle with stats of all raid tiers now its bottom end? The emblem being used here allows a decent catch up to T1 raid level.

On top of that with the new TDS power sources the 10-15 purity makes the difference between raid level cultural and T1 raid even greater.
  13. Bigstomp Augur

There is only one tier of raid gear, and it is effectively what would have been T2 since they dropped the T1 items.
  14. jeskola pheerie

my eqclient is crashing on trying to zone into Katta Castrum: Deluge today. this is the first time i have tried to zone into TDS t1 since this issue started and I am fully patched up to this morning.

Please provide a fix and also give us back our free expacs if you really want anyone on "Test" to actually test anything on your latest Expansion pack.
    Lisandra likes this.
  15. Brudal Augur

If a Berserker dies to a phasmia vitali (spell immune mob) on Captain Tita's Ghost, dying blow will fire in a loop and the Berserkers corpse becomes bugged, can't be rez'd, called or dragged.

Code:
    [Wed Dec 10 19:43:21 2014] Your target resisted the Dying Blow spell.

[16166] Dying Blow
    Classes: BER/254
    Skill: 2H Blunt
    Target: Single
    Range: 50'
    Resist: Physical -150
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 0s
    1: Decrease Current HP by 181515
  16. Vran New Member

The emblem in the August armor is one of the reasons I went with it over T3 armor. I spent a lot of cash to get the components for the emblem. Now you are saying oops, we are going to get rid of the emblem slot. Are you going to up the August armor in general to make up the difference of the now oppsied emblem?

Perhaps give us a mold to put our emblem in with the August BP, one use.
  17. guado Augur

No, they are not.
  18. Vran New Member

Why not, they made the mistake, people acted on the mistake, some restitution is in order.
  19. Kucaniz Master

Ok, I knew damn well I wasn't nuts. I finally got around to doing the Degmar HA again and neither the Commander nor the sergeant are giving any experience-none, zero, absolutely nothing. I'm not even getting a message for experience.

I had 94 % on me and Rradek for AAs before the commander and 94%/93% before the sergeant and it didn't budge-at all. White cons were giving about 32% throughout and yellows about 40%; I got nothing from either of these two.

[Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] Viekinne pierces Commander Alast Degmar for 3713 points of damage.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] You can use the ability Force of Flame again in 0 minute(s) 19 seconds.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] Rradek hit Commander Alast Degmar for 85963 points of non-melee damage.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] Your faction standing with Degmar's Loyalists has been adjusted by -2.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] Commander Alast Degmar's corpse falls.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] Commander Alast Degmar is battered by a blast of fire.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] You have slain Commander Alast Degmar!
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] You recover mana from your Arcane Overkill.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] Rradek delivers a critical blast! (85963)
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] You deliver a critical blast! (85963)
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:40 2014] You can use the ability Force of Flame again in 0 minute(s) 19 seconds.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:41 2014] You can use the ability Force of Flame again in 0 minute(s) 19 seconds.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:41 2014] You have added 8 alternate currency, experience, and coin to your completion reward.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:41 2014] Your task 'Castle Relic' has been updated.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:41 2014] Four points of shining light catch your eye.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:41 2014] a hadal evangelizer tells the group, 'Casting Fervid Renewal Rk. II on Kable.'
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:41 2014] a hadal evangelizer begins to cast a spell. <Fervid Renewal Rk. II>
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:43 2014] Kable is healed by life-giving energy.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:18:47 2014] A formidable foe approaches in the distance. Find it to challenge it.

[Fri Dec 12 22:43:15 2014] Kable pierces Sergeant Knotlest Degmar for 10305 points of damage.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:43:15 2014] Your faction standing with Degmar's Loyalists has been adjusted by -2.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:43:15 2014] Sergeant Knotlest Degmar's corpse falls.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:43:15 2014] Kable pierces Sergeant Knotlest Degmar for 10305 points of damage.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:43:15 2014] Sergeant Knotlest Degmar has been slain by Kable!
    [Fri Dec 12 22:43:15 2014] You haven't recovered yet...
    [Fri Dec 12 22:43:15 2014] You haven't recovered yet...
    [Fri Dec 12 22:43:15 2014] You begin casting Cloudburst Stormstrike Rk. II.
    [Fri Dec 12 22:43:15 2014] Your Shoulder Guards of Alarm flickers with a pale light.

Didn't get experience nor an experience message on either of them.
  20. smash Augur

They both quest mobs, and quest mobs = close to zero xp, so multiply close to zero with 5 and it still give close to zone