Update Bugs 10/28/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Anuulified Elder

Bond of Bonemaw provides no Recourse. It is listed as a Resource effect, what does that mean?
  2. Angahran Augur

I know someone is going to say 'Sony does not support custom UI's', but this isn't really about a specific UI.
    Since the last patch on beta (and the current patch on Live) I have been unable to load ANY custom UI.
    I get nothing in the UIErrors.txt file apart from "UIErrorLog created at Oct 30 05:30:57 2014" (whatever time I loaded).

Without any errors I don't know where to try to fix this.

Ang.
  3. Deillusional Augur

Illusion Cursed Siren gives a human model type and not a Siren.
  4. Uxtalzon Augur

Tempest Temple HA: Enraged rockcrabs or whatever they're called (the big ones that see invis) are "Doug" models.

Both Katta Castrum: Deluge and Tempest Temple pathing is very bad with certain mobs. Kedge pulled from the inner area down into the water will then casually path ALL THE WAY AROUND the island, attacking people as they see invis often. Shissar pulled into the water will wander all the way around to the left/right side of the map to get out, but thankfully everyone and their sexy grandmother needs them so even if players are trained by shissar they will be happy.

Paladin AA: Beacon of Righteousness is supposed to have an AE stun mechanism, but it only works on the one mob you have targeted. All the others just keep swinging, so it either isn't stunning everything in an AE or that's a very fast three second stun.

Task: Bigger Fish (Tempest Temple) - too many mobs, too many hitpoints, too long of an event (choosing to reduce just one of those options would make it fine). It's listed as a solo task, heck no it ain't. A full group would have a difficult time if they're not the right class make-up. A group of three with mercenaries would be lucky to see the end mob before the 10+ serpents overrun them. Whoever triggers the event gets the credit regardless of who manages to kill the giant boss fish, so at least that lets groups of players help others out and collaborate triggering and completing.
  5. Zekkin New Member

Katta Castrum: Deluge, the hero mission 'The Edge of Balance' produces double or even triple spawns on both of the 'kill the invaders' steps. Even though there are 10-15 mobs you only need to kill the amount in the quest journal for the update. I experienced this and several reports from guild members too. The mobs literally spawn on top of each other so it seems like a doubling bug.
  6. Apoc Augur

Degmar- Castle Relic- Step 7 had Commander Hp lock at 25 ie the step you kill to retrieve the key
  7. Drewie Augur

The Thuliasaur Ritual clicky buff (3 ticks in song window) from the Thuliasaur Mask doesn't stack with the ranger buff Shout of the Predator or the SK self attack buff.
  8. guado Augur

Not pleased at all.

Castle Relic Group Partisan / Heroic Adventure in Degmar from Priestess Gilhelin.

Started the task with 2 toons, completed most of it, tasked added friends, zoned out to port said friends. Go to zone back in, and THE WAY IS BLOCKED TO US. What the !? Unacceptable !!!!
  9. Uxtalzon Augur

The Cover Of Night (Brother Island mission) - Captain Sedgethwait didn't spawn after saving Dagda and hailing her, had to drop task and get it again, and this time he did appear.
  10. Gunnarr Journeyman

Found the same issue last night as Guado in the dead hills scouting ahead HA. Most of the group died and 1 person zoned so they could come back and rez. When they tried to enter, the got the "THE WAY IS BLOCKED TO US". Everyone had to drop task and request again.
  11. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Thanks Prathun! Looking forward to the next update. Happy Halloween!
  12. Tyreel Augur

The Cover Of Night (Brother Island mission) - after doing the step.

Kill the sirens attacking Captain Sedgethwait 0/5 (Brother Island)

When you go to do the next step.
    Speak with Captain Sedgethwait 0/1 (Brother Island)
    If more than one person hails you get double spawn and the NPCs all become unresponsive for the next step, you then have to drop the task and start over.
  13. Prathun Developer

Yeah, a swarm pet will probably work out better than a pet summon. We'll give that a try. Thanks!
    Koryu likes this.
  14. Prathun Developer

I believe the effect cap needs to be 3 on that spell for the model to have the right gender. Should be fixed internally and the fix will go out with our next update. Appreciate you letting us know.
  15. Prathun Developer

We believe we have a fix in place for this. After our next update, it shouldn't be possible to get double spawns and gate the task.
  16. Crystilla Augur

For you and Guado, when this happened did you try the phrase again? It happened to me once last night (I was TA'd and then zoned in to finish the final hail but I initially got this phrase when I clicked on the text:

[Wed Oct 29 13:10:54 2014] A magical force will not allow anymore to enter.

But then actually typing the phrase the 2nd time let me in. Not sure if that's the same thing or not.
  17. Prathun Developer

The effect heals you for a percentage of the damage done. This appears to work okay. There is no self buff for the recourse.

NPC's body is enveloped in a dark bond.
    NPC has taken 950 damage from your Bond of Bonemaw.
    You have healed <self> for 2541 points.
    sojero likes this.
  18. Prathun Developer

Haha. ;) This was fixed earlier in the week and should go out with our next patch.
  19. the2valk New Member

So im noticing the new Necromancer 101 spell Livianus decay does the exact same amount of damage that the level 96 rk3 Wuran's decay spell does? isnt livianus supposed to be an upgrade? and it costs more mana to boot? The same with our swift dots? why do they do less then there Rof counterparts? where is the upgrade? there was a dps upgrade in our dots going from 91/95 to 96/100, yet there seems to be a downgrade in our dot lines going to 101/105? Was this intentional? second post
  20. Prathun Developer

Status update on the Lichen Creep raid event "A Cunning Plan": Progression server players noticed that zoning (evac) or relogging would allow them to use the teleport pads if they had the key. So we have narrowed this problem down to the fact that the character is flagged to use the pad but the server doesn't yet recognize this.
    Update 10/31, we believe we have a fix in place now. Thanks!