Update Bugs 10/28/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This is for both wizzy and Druid port spells
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Not sure if intended (certainly hope not) but mobs in Katta Castrum: Deluge are dropping level 90 poison components. I would expect all mobs in TDS to drop only level 100 and 105 tradeskill items.

Perhaps someone who does tradeskills can correct me, but I would think that farming previous expansions would be preferred for lower level items, while tradeskillers would want the maximum amount of level 100 and 105 drops from TDS (loot table has limited space).

In fact, they may only want 105 level stuff.

Again, I don't do tradeskills but it seemed like a bug more than anything to me.
  3. Dre. Altoholic

Warrior (AA)
    • Dual-Wield Proficiency is stripping stripping Phalanx of One
    • Two-Handed Proficiency is stripping Phalanx of One
    • Strangely enough, Defensive Proficiency does not, however
    • Phalanx of One cannot be cast while Defensive Proficiency is active, unless
    • Phalanx is cast before Defensive Prof to make both buffs stack
    • If Phalanx is cast again, this strips Defensive Prof
    Please make the buffs stack. It seems the intent is for the effects to not stack, but with the buff is intended to be permanent, if not passive.
  4. Zentara Augur

Defensive Proficiency does in fact strip Phalanx of One....and the missing aggro is definitely noticeable.
  5. Silv Augur

Yeah... my tank merc would really like his 3k AC back so it has a chance of surviving in the new content I'm supposed to be doing!
  6. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Unrelated to Patch. But it's nearing Halloween...

Will a fix be in for Oathbound Hammer's effect pet model? Currently, it is a default human model that plays the ghost sound effect.
  7. Klav New Member

So im noticing the new Necromancer 101 spell Livianus decay does the exact same amount of damage that the level 96 rk3 Wuran's decay spell does? isnt livianus supposed to be an upgrade? and it costs more mana to boot? The same with our swift dots? why do they do less then there Rof counterparts? where is the upgrade? there was a dps upgrade in our dots going from 91/95 to 96/100, yet there seems to be a downgrade in our dot lines going to 101/105? Was this intentional?
  8. Dre. Altoholic

Okay, if I have no buffs, cast Phalanx then Defensive it strips it.
    If I have DW/2H up, cast Phalanx then cast Defensive it stays
    Confirmed that the proc works in this fashion by witnessing casting animation and watching agro drop. Used a fishing pole to ensure this wasn't riposte damage.
  9. Cerris Augur

Ignore this one, I was looking at them when I logged on to Test before the Big Dang Patch and assumed they went live in the same state. These now have level 103 focuses.
    Lisandra likes this.
  10. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Just wanted to add that the Oathbound Hammer's pet model isn't the only thing that's wrong. The proc is not summoning a swarm pet, but rather a short duration regular pet. Pet classes can't get the weapon to proc if they already have a pet out. You also get a pet window while the Hammer pet is summoned, and you have to be attacked or command the pet to attack to get him to enter combat.
  11. Silv Augur

So... it looks like the mercs are losing AC every level once you hit 101 and beyond. :confused:
    Iila likes this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Abyssal Steed SK AA is no longer summoning my mount, it summons an item and when clicked again says I have a lore item. Why are you now clogging up my inventory with items? Why does my AA no longer work?

Don't have TDS on her account.
    Dre. likes this.
  13. Damdor Journeyman

Lichen Creep - A Cunning Plan is still bugged and unbeatable. The teleport pads for the mini boss's still do not work when you have a key. Mephit Minions hit for 29k randomly which never used to happen.
  14. guado Augur

[Quest]
    Tempest Temple
    A Rising Storm

The crabs are light blue to a 103 and con "very weak"

Well why are they so resistant to spells? Even with a fire debuff they resist fire spells +50% of the time. Not a fun experience whatsoever.
    Axxius and Lisandra like this.
  15. Sostenes Augur

The avatars for spells are messed up.

I cast Silent Casting AA and the First Spire of the Elements avatar shows in my buff window.
  16. Deenmore New Member

My sk's Hotcakes on Vox and Cecilliaa on Drinal can not summon their mounts. I can not afford to buy the expansion till November will you be fixing the AA mounts?
  17. Hayzeus Augur

Additional odd CTRL - Click bag behaviour:

I had a 24-slot rucksack with 8 items in it (so... 16 open slots).
    I clicked a folded pack of pet gear, and when I CTRL-clicked the rucksack, instead of just adding the pet items to the empty slots, it SWAPPED the pet items back/forth with the 8 items already in the rucksack. So now I have the 8 pet items in the rucksack, but I still have a temporary bag full of important items. Because all of my other bags were full, I was unable to succesfully empty my hands because the ctrl click would only swap 8 for 8 items.

My fix was to keep ctrl-clicking until I had the pet items back in the temporary pet bag (yeah, it took me a number of clicks because I almost coudldn't believe what I was seeing). Then, I dropped that pet bag on the ground in front of me. I picked up the bag immediately, and when I ctrl-clicked the rucksack after dropping and picking the bag back up... it worked perfectly, and I had all items in the rucksack

/weird
  18. Aerdae New Member

Magus Burlshin in shards landing will not accept small glowing fear shards from level 101 characters. I realize in the past various shards had their level ranges but I wanted to make sure there was a higher level shard dropping in cotf/tds and that this wasn't just an oversight.
  19. guado Augur

Brother Island... Land Sharks
  20. sojero One hit wonder

When using the new RK1 SK spell bond of bonemaw no icon was appearing in the buff window to show the recourse. I forgot to check if it was healing me at all.