Update Bugs 09/24/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Lianeb Augur

Check your range to the mob you are trying to pull. The range on the ability dropped way down and if the mob has the gravitate debuff on it just move closer to it and it will come to you. It is like 40 range down from about 100 or so.

In other words even more worthless
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I tried that, the mob still does not move. I am trying to Grasp the mob when standing right next to it, I see the double debuff applied in the buff window, but the mob continues acting like it is not under a gravitate effect. If mezzed or rooted, the mob does not move, and if not under a form of CC it aggro locks onto me but runs at me at its usual pace. Warlord's Grasp is just not working. I didn't realize the range got nerfed because, once again, it was not being used as a pulling tool, but as a positioning tool. It never should have been put through these changes.
  3. Angahran Augur

Your reply has nothing to do with my post.
    I wanted to add Shadow of Ward to my blocked buff list not remove the effect.
  4. Lighteningrod Augur

There's no reason to block it. The only purpose of "Shadow of ..." IS to take up a buff slot. If you don't want the buff, don't click it. It's not as if another player can drive by and ninja click your clickies.
  5. Lianeb Augur

There is NO effect
  6. Angahran Augur

I try again since I was apparently unclear.

I would like to be able to add 'Shadow of ward' to my blocked buff list.
    Currently this is not possible because it gives the error 'this effect cannot be removed'.

I KNOW Shadow of Ward does nothing.

I usually click my prismatic ward item simply to remove invisibility when I need to speak to an NPC.
    In the past that was fine, it simply refreshed my ward. Now however it will put a useless 'buff' on me, taking a valuable slot, which I then have to find and click off.

Being able to put any of the 'Shadow of ...' buffs in the blocked buff list would solve this.
  7. fortuneteller Augur

Maybe think, could I use another than shadow of Ward instead. Like the cloak thing.
    Problem solved.

And if it you had it in a hot key, you just need to swap a bit.
    Changes is good. Just because you done something like that the last 10 years, dont mean it is the best
  8. Angahran Augur

Let's try this a different way.

This is a bug thread and I have found a bug.
    The bug is, if you try to add a 'Shadow of...' spell to the blocked buff list you get an message 'you cannot remove this effect'.

Tjis is clearly a bug because you can remove the effect.

Please fix this bug and allow the 'Shadow of...' spells to be added to the blocked buff list.
  9. fortuneteller Augur

This is not a bug, and never been intended to block!
  10. Angahran Augur

It is a bug.
    1)I have not seen any official mention stating that these 'shadow' buffs cannot be blicked.
    2) Attempting to block them gives message 'this effect cannot be removed' which is clearly incorrect (a.k.a. a bug) because they can be removed.

It's a bug.
    Wether it gets fixed or not is up to DBG.
  11. Warpeace Augur

Go to your AA page and click Item: Disable Item Ability
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Alternatively: Pick another buff besides ward for breaking invis? There's a lot of choices. How about the yar lir ring? It's instant cast and has no shadow buff iirc.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Iila like this.
  13. Conjurous_AB Elder

During the Rotten Heart grp task in Tower of Rot during the first fight with adana, when she goes to run off sometimes EQ will totally freeze, sometimes not seems random, sometimes it happens to some toons, sometimes none, sometimes all. Have to shut EQ down in task window and log back in to clear it.
  14. Aeular Journeyman

15. Aeular Journeyman

Yet another crash coming, says its down on server select, we really need to get a restart, to at least try mitigating this issue.
    Sarienna likes this.
  16. Kobrah Augur

huuuurrrrrow ?? dev ? anyone ?
  17. Kobrah Augur

my bard is sitting in pok and paladin is kicked to server with luclin as "down"
  18. chiin New Member

and we still have no word from gamebreak saying they know anything about it
  19. Rcalielie Elder

I just want to know if this is supposed to be or not. I still havent heard nothing yet and im sure there are others that would also like to know about this issue too. Please can a dev respond to this?
  20. Windd Journeyman

Seriously they havent fixed the lag on Luclin? The denied entry on zoning? On the TLP it takes about 5 secs to log in from char screen. and 3 secs for me to zone back and forth. On the Luclin server is just a major lag fest. cant even play and enjoy double exp wth guys? Fix our server pls!