Update Bugs 09/23/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Hiladdar Augur

Storm Dervishes, in Tempest can no longer me mezed or placified.
    Motherlee and Kolani like this.
  2. Croak Augur

On Lockjaw

When sending parcel to correct address
    Message from parcel vendor received that it would be sent

But also got
    "Your request could not be completed at this time, please try again shortly"

Receiver says parcel is waiting for them to pick up so it went through regardless
  3. Azlynx Elder

4. Azlynx Elder

I logged in for 2 minutes casted SD and guess what its not fixed as you claim. Im dotted up and SD not counting down properly and was OOM still really fast. Do you guys test anything seriously anything you claim is fixed? Not new issue
  5. Hludwolf Developer

Azlynx, if you would notice this is fixed on test, not yet on live...The servers are down right now to fix it.
  6. Aurmoon Augur

Lady Vox is still not spawning in OMM on the Fippy Server. It wasn't spawning on the prior patch that indicated it was fixed. This has been broken since Perma got load balanced on Ragefire/Lockjaw.
    FurySoul likes this.
  7. kalrie Apprentice

I just discovered a bug that I'd rather not post about in public as it seems like it might be exploitable, if rare. Servers were going down as I found it, so I filed a support ticket. Should I just sit on that and await a response?
  8. Hludwolf Developer

PM me please
  9. FurySoul Augur

I have to agree with Aurmoon. This has been irritating that we cannot do the Vox OMM, but we can do the Nagafen OMM. This glitch makes new characters unable to obtain certain useful raid items.

Vox OMM does not spawn a Lady Vox, but instead spawns Vox's Hoard Chest, with no ability to open it (due to task updates)
  10. Apoc Augur

Does test not show up on the server select screen when it is down it usually only has test with: Down next to the server name. I shouldn't be seeing live servers when I apply test to the patcher. (Or should I )
  11. Makavien Augur

Zoning is crashing everyone when zoning to katta ...
  12. Rimelure Journeyman

With all due respect. Test told you guys this was all wonkey and a huge nail in the coffin for wizards. You just ignored the testers and rolled it out.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  13. Rimelure Journeyman

So pyromancy is still randomly feedbacking. Frenzied and SUSTAINED devastation are still really really mana inefficient and yet you expect us to handicap the whole raid for a half thought out vision that everyone told you guys was a mess. Raiders cant withstand 8 to 9k mana per cast yet you give us way more casts then we will ever get through. I could see if you implemented this and it wasnt overkill but its way too much. We have to choose between nuking at the beginning of a fight and at the end of a fight and burning. Sustained isnt sustained either if youve actually used it which i assume you havent. Hludwolf judging how poorly it performs. Its a misleading term like Right to work.
  14. Angahran Augur

From lucy.fnord.net: Gift of Holmein
    2015-09-22 14:26 Changed Slot 2 from "Increase Agro Multiplier by 17% " to "Increase Agro Multiplier by 25%

From lucy.fnord.net: Voice of Thule III
    2015-09-22 14:26
    Changed Slot 1 from "Increase Agro Multiplier by 72% " to "Increase Agro Multiplier by 25% "
  15. Angahran Augur

Blocked buffs don't seem to be showing what spell they were blocked by.
  16. Axxius Augur

There are multiple reports of mobs gaining immunities to cc after this patch:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-hate-begets-mobs-at-end.226899/#post-3331330
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...the-past-much-harder-now.226793/#post-3329483
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...clearer-skies-mission-much-harder-now.227011/

Please check your data for the mobs that were not immune to mez before the patch and are now unmezzable.
  17. Silentchaos Augur

Rank 15 of Bold Attacks paladin AA is not purchasable at lvl 103, the in-game AA window says the only requirement is level 100.
  18. LaVolta New Member

Can we get the guild portal stone "Katta Castrum Powerstone" to take us to the old Katta? Right now both this and "Drowned Katta Castrum Powerstone" from guild portal guy take us to the new zone.
  19. Axxius Augur

They take you to two different zones: in TBS and TDS.

If by the old Katta you mean Katta Castellum on Luclin, there is a GH portal to Twilight Sea right next to it.
  20. Havanap Elder

This is extremely misleading considering the amount of new immunities that I have found on enemies that never had any.