Update Bugs 08/21/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Aug 21, 2013.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Silenceisgolden New Member

So you can post this thread in a timely manner, but not bother to tell anyone there is going to be a patch in the first place? Makes perfect sense.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Elizabeta Augur

Reproducible bug: missing notification of patch and game downtime.
  4. Silenceisgolden New Member

way better than my comment :)
  5. Daera New Member

Looks like zoning fixed the issue with multiple displays. :)

There are 5 entries for Gift of Mana on caster Archetype.

At level 86 with all available having been maxed previously it now shows -
    Title Cur/Max Cost Category
    Gift of Mana 4/9 9 The Serpent's Spine
    Gift of Mana 5/9 9 Secrets of Faydwer
    Gift of Mana 6/9 9 Seeds of Destruction
    Gift of Mana 7/9 9 House of Thule
    Gift of Mana 7/9 12 Veil of Alaris

Also on General Tab -

Title Cur/Max Cost Category
    Planar Intelligence 5/35 3 House of Thule
    Planar Intelligence 15/35 5 Veil of Alaris

I only had aa's spent in Int, so I'm guessing the same goes for the other stats as well.
  6. Coardan Elder

I assume this was a bug fix and not a bug hehe... but I no longer can use my j1 mercs while not gold from the expansion claims (all of j1 mercs i could access were required gold except alaran and shield bearer). Was a nice ride while it lasted.
  7. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

When I first logged in, I had several copies of AAs such as Planar Charisma (that I had previously bought the maximum level of). Some copies weren't full, but were greyed out. I tried purchasing some greyed out AAs and it worked, but did nothing. After zoning, the addidtional copies were gone and everything seems to be working as intended.

The icon for Deep Sleep is the same as the icon for mezzes.
  8. Tobynn Augur

I can confirm that the 3rd Zixial/placeholder no longer spawns behind the zone line simply because the spawn was removed. The spawn was not relocated to within the playable area. So, instead of 3 spawn points, now we have just 2 spawn points. Was the spawn rate increased to reflect 33% of the spawn points being removed?

Related: the 3rd Enasni/placeholder is still spawning behind the zone line in Rebirth. Still inaccessible. Previously reported here.
  9. Riou EQResource

Peoples names in serverwide chat channels are lower cased instead of upper cased first letter like normal
  10. gcubed Augur

Zoning or logging out and in will take care of this problem.

One thing that is interesting though is if you do not have all of the General-> Advancement achievements (the AA achievements), you will pick some/all of them up and they will stick after your AA window corrects itself.
    Minielle likes this.
  11. Terminat Lorekeeper

All of my "Planar" AAs are at 5/35 with no aa refund to re-buy them. They were maxed before.

--EDIT--
    This was fixed by zoning, as stated above.
  12. Uxtalzon Augur

Some mob models such as fay drakes, gorgons, harpies, etc. are frozen in place with no animation or shakey frozen state (until you attack 'em). Can be seen in Plane of Sky obviously.

Lingering Essence of Cazic-Thule still does not give a red timer icon countdown when used.

Anniversary mobs (Like the Exterminator Pandeela, if I spelled the name right) are appearing/disappearing again like before.
    Dzarn likes this.
  13. Kathylynn_Unity Augur

The standing-up animation seems off to me. I go from sitting to suddenly standing. The trouble is the more I mess around with it, the less obvious it is.
    Dzarn likes this.
  14. Sebbina Augur

Live patch there should be some base planar cap increases from the general use of Planar Power but the stats I have not done individual on are at Zero.
  15. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

the player studio items rustic kitchen set... counter babinet pantry ect dont match up as intended pls fix according to icy they should be scaled to fit
  16. Hiladdar Augur

Welcome screen takes for ever to load up again bogging down the system.

For in game screen recommend that it either gets thrown out, or put on a diet, and come up as fast as the marketplace screen.

There is nothing worst then logging in and having a mob wack on you while the welcome screen is loading up, with a possible trip to bind. The welcome screen, which is also the web page, is ok as a web page, but not as a screen that pops up when you log in.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Dzarn like this.
  17. Hiladdar Augur

With the full welcome screen back within the interface, the curser issue is back on my computer.
    Dzarn likes this.
  18. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

before patch icydesigns rustic kitchen stuff was in market no longer in ?
  19. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

Why not download the Welcome Screen with the patcher, and then load it from disk/memory so it doesn't kill us taking forever to load?
  20. Piemastaj Augur

The lower case names in Server wide is very annoying.

Please revert this if at all possible.