Update Bugs 08/20/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Betenoire Elder

LOL next full patch....
  2. Silv Augur

1. The duration of Mana Reverberation Aura (Enchanter Lv. 100 spell) has been decreased/idunno but it was already a SHORT duration. It was bearable and had a devoted spot on my spell bar but now it is just ridiculous. I really don't think this was intentional and if it was, then thanks for the ninja notice. I have no clue what borked this up but please look into it. The other auras appear to be working normally. Side note: I know this is for at least Rk. 2 and 3; I'm guessing Rk. 1 is going to be the same though.

2. I haven't brought it up in a while but PLEASE fix Geomantra and Enchanter Spell Shield stacking. Geomantra should never bounce the current Level cap's spell shield. Just change Geomantra to 20% and up the damage mitigated slightly. Since Ench spell shield is more it will overwrite it. I've tried to "fix" the stupid in people but since everyone made those /useitem hotkeys they click their earrings on autopilot. Even if you don't do a retroactive change you could at least start now :oops:

3. I count this as a bug since Enchanter pets were beefed up a little bit: we don't get EM so our pet at max level cap is still a light blue con. Our pets can't proc the new Mage cauldron summoned Brightedge proc Burning Light because it is a required level of 95 (but only 85 to equip). I'm guessing SK and Shaman have a similar issue but I'm not sure what level their pets are. Please change the required proc level to 92/93ish.
  3. Melanippe Augur

On The Rathe, suddenly and for no apparent reason, a number of cooldowns triggered. Confirmed in Guild Lobby and Beast's Domain zones
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not sure how long this has been broken - Darkforge Armor Quest in Temple of Solusek Ro.

Undead knight on the right hand side as you look at the pair of knights.

The above text no longer shows up when you say "seek the darkforge armor" You are just stuck in a continuous loop of the previous text.

Also all the pieces have Drakkin missing from the name of races being able to use the items, they are equipable but show up yellow.
  5. Zunnoab Augur

Burn Out's phoenixes seem broken at the moment after the patch change. They seem to have neither a consistent leash range (from where they leash from I have no idea) and they seem to have no consistent place they leash to. It was a nasty end to our raid as they bombed us to death without us able to do much to them. We thought we just needed to tank them near the middle so even though we recovered from one bunch of them exploding that was the end of us the second time.

A few of us did the group mission after our raid to try and test phoenix leash points and such and again we couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. After we finished we noticed they may not have leashed in the halls though, or the center, so we're guessing (maybe) it's a super sensitive z-axis check and the ground floor is low enough for them to leash, so the bug would be the z-axis leash point being too close to the floor. If the halls work it's an effective workaround, but unfortunately we didn't get a chance to test it tonight.
  6. Zentara Augur

Grelleth raid is definitely bugged: two guilds on two different servers with exactly the same report:

Grelleth Bugged
    Issues with Grelleth Raid post 8/20 patch?

Summary:

Even after the emote for her powering up, she never once had a tank swap emote, and never executed the tank via Killing Blow (or any other mechanic) for staying on aggro top. We had one tank on her from 52% to her death.

At the start of the fight all DirDamage spells were landing normally. However, sometime before the power up, all casters were reporting that no spells were landing--only AA's and melee damage. Below is a line from my log regarding some form of shield that seemed to be making her damage spell immune, although AA nukes were landing.

From logfile:

[Wed Aug 20 19:17:00 2014] Grelleth's dark shield protects her from the effects of your spell.
  7. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Either Cazic Thule just cursed me out for using his clicky, or when they were messing with icons and the like recently with fear fruit seed etc... something got borked.

This is a SS of the message I got using "Lingering Essence of Cazic Thule".

[IMG]

Also, when you use this item, it doesn't appear to give you the visual representation of the recast time (the little hourglass like ticker), nor does it give you a time if you hover over it while it's expended.
  8. Melanippe Augur

Barbarian Mercenary seems in need of Just for Men, Mustache & Beard. Brown hair, white beard, poor thing! Makes those nights in Halas even colder. ;)
  9. Uxtalzon Augur

When grouped and entire group is on the mob's aggro list, for some reason they all disappear on the target and I have to relate to the group window, meaning I see my name at 100 on the left and *nothing* on the right, as if everyone and mercs instantly faded at once. It takes like a full tick or two before I see someone appear on the hate list again.

Many, many NPC dialogues are broken like that, due to the lazy feature of being able to click [bracketed words] for a response, as opposed to the "what/who ____" players were meant to do.

So now when an NPC talks about a [report] and then asks to [retrieve the daily report], the second set of words won't compute because it sees "report" and simply responds to the first set, causing a loop in dialogue. This is, in fact, Mistala Fordel in Shadowhaven and the quest she gives (basic delivery for faction) is broken due to the new feature. And even though they answered my question in the Q&A (will they ever fix old content bugs), the reply was either a misunderstanding of my question or a lie, because they never fix old stuff. lol
  10. Uxtalzon Augur

Always been like that, and I even mentioned in at least once in other bug roundup threads. At least the mez/fade still works!
  11. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Looks like something recently was changed to the event. We did this raid back on the 10th. She was powering up and giving us the tank swap emote and killing blow was used.

I never saw "Grelleth's dark shield protects her from the effects of your spell.". Then again I am a cleric and don't cast on her.
  12. Silvermink Lorekeeper

I'm not sure if this is related or not, but about then the Ranger group guardian gives everyone the buff but only me the illusion. Nobody has the illusion blocked.
  13. Axxius Augur

The patch introduced a bug in Grelleth raid and misson (RoF): after Grelleth becomes enraged and her hp unlocks at 50%, it is impossible to land any damaging spells on her. You get the message: "Grelleth's dark shield protects her from the effects of your spell." This is the mechanic she uses when her hp is locked during the first half of the event. Now it's permanently on during the second half even though her hp is not locked and melee attacks work just fine.

Also, the enraged Grelleth no longer attempts to kill her tank with the Killing Blow mechanic.

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/...es-with-grelleth-raid-post-8-20-patch.213107/
    https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/grelleth-bugged.213171/
  14. Stubar Augur

Been there done that. When the new AA came out, none (well, almost none) of the beastlord AA's worked and the reply we got was the same. It was like....Ya, we know. To bad so sad. Next full patch they'll work.

Still waiting on GBA to work correctly. Seems to be the new trend.
  15. Makavien Augur

Something messed up with the newer raid tank shield and probably the group shield too.

When wearing any bracer ornament you get errors like -

[IMG]
  16. Makavien Augur

17. Sinzz Augur

lag is horrid, it shows as perfect ping and connection yet char stops responding and then eventually you go ld or it catches up and you realize your dead.
  18. Kiras Augur

I'm going to second the report about Argin-Hiz raid phoenix. We tried it, and tanks that can normally hold the mobs had huge issues. It felt like the phoenix were almost shadowstepping every couple seconds, they just would not hold still for long.
  19. Mugsie Elder

Argin Hiz raid is unplayable. The target on hott does not change or move, yet phoenix is warping randomly. UNDO the 'fix' as it has basically made the instance unplayable.

Mugsie
  20. Tobynn Augur

Magmatic Stones are spawning fine; just a couple hours ago I collected 21 shards. There are only 8 stones up at any given time, so I doubt they were everywhere. There's only a few to be found because only a few exist.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.