Update Bugs 08/20/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Aug 20, 2014.

1. guado Augur

Thank you for the reply. I have still had no luck. I haven't had 1 drop, so I can understand if the repop is random if you get a chunk, but the repop is over 1.5 hours if the "mining" is unsuccessful.

Edit: Done wasting my time until it is fixed.

Also: All of you developers at SoE Live *lied* there were supposed to be Hero's Forge Robes released on Monday... I bet they're coming Soon (tm)
  2. Sancus Augur

I can find no difference in mitigation between EM 15 and EM 20 earth pets (sent parse to Aristo).
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That was the template for those who make Player Studio stuff. We won't see any robes in game until those who do player studio actually make some.
    Revalla and guado like this.
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

You can use Twisted Shank if you use it before Gash. But you can't Escape. If you use Gash first, you can't use Twisted Shank OR Escape. This needs to be fixed with a quickness.
  5. Triconix Augur

Rage of the Forsaken is broken. It's supposed to do 5,000 instant aggro to the mob + give a hate mod. Instead, it does no aggro to the mob. It seems the aggro portion is hitting me rather than my target.
    Dzarn likes this.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

The invite all to Raid is nice... but could you change those invited to raid, if they're just a single player to a person without the group leader tag? Otherwise people invited via this method fill up the maximum number of group leaders pretty much instantly.

Also, if the person is already in the raid, don't try to invite them again - just a spam reduction thing :)
  7. zachison Journeyman

the timers are all jacked up. Escape cant be used if our gash disc is timed out.
  8. zachison Journeyman

I can confirm this is. Our abilities are all jacked up.
  9. Vance Vargson Lorekeeper

Patch notes state the latest two enchanter animations had an increase in DPS. I had parsed the dps before the patch for Xorlex's Animation and have now parsed after and can with absolute certainty say there is no change in the DPS. I usually use charm dps when I can anyway but just wanted to throw it out there that if you were meaning to increase animation dps, it did not happen. This was Rk I of the animation btw.
  10. Koneko Augur

gift of mana in the chat window still says gift of mana 7 the song window shows the levels for it may be bug/typo may not posting for reference for you to say if it is or not
  11. Zentara Augur

As Triconix states above (sorry Tri, didn't see your post here, just the other forum), Rage of the Forsaken disc (41089 below) is definitely not casting the follow on effect 41090 (with the same name) on the tank's target, but instead casting it on the tank.

[41089] Rage of the Forsaken
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 0s, Recast: 1.5s
    Duration: 30s (5 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: Yes
    1: Increase Hate Generated by 165%
    2: Cast: Rage of the Forsaken
    Text: You swell up with rage!
    Increases aggro generation from your combat abilities for up to %z.
    [41090] Rage of the Forsaken
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Unresistable
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 0s, Recast: 1.5s
    Hate: 5000
    1: Increase Hate by 5000
    Text: You are enraged.

The "You are enraged." message is the "cast on" message from the slot 2: Cast: Rage of the Forsaken. No hate is generated on the target through use of this disc directly.
  12. Uxtalzon Augur

Beacon of the Righteousness - surprise! The stun is not working correctly. DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING! LOL

I can't seem to pinpoint it, but it looks like it only stuns the mob I'm targeting, rather than all the mobs around me. So if I pull 5, use BoR, at least four are still beating on me in the three seconds they should've been stunned. At least the hate over time effect works.

Maybe max targets limited to 1 or something. Oh well.
  13. astroguy66 New Member

I usually have all pc/npc names turned off and have noticed that corpses (player and npc both) have their names displayed after this patch. It seems nothing in the options window will turned these things off.
  14. Dzarn Developer

We've identified the timer conflict problem between several AA abilities and combat abilities and will be working on a fix for them. I would expect the changes to make it into the next "full patch" as spell data is not easily hot-fixable.
  15. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

So.... about a month with our abilities borked? At least you've found it, so yay for that. But a month of either not being able to use Gash or not being able to Escape after doing so is horrid. Is there any chance of some of these bugs being addressed (not just the rogues, but some of the others as well) with a "full patch" that's not the "September patch"?
    zachison and Masse The Butcher like this.
  16. smash Augur

Would be nice if you at same time could take a look at the problem there is with beastlords GBA.

Group Beastial alignment, an ability thats is split into an illusion + effect.

Before July patch i think it was, you could block the illusion and the effect would Work, AFTER july patch if you blocked the illusion, you do not get the effect.

So in effect you need to have the illusion unblocked.
  17. skunkfunk New Member

Terris Thule did not use her various abilities last during our raid last night. No butterflies, or annul magic, or anything.
  18. Brudal Augur

Testing with a Berserker auto attacking with 2 hand slash kept getting the 1hand proc from Sacred Prayer Shawl of the Duke. 2 hand proc would fire when using abilities that specified 2 hand such as Festering Rage procs or Axe of Zurel.

[38561] Brell's Power
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 06:00:00 (3600 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: Yes
    1: Cast: Brell's Sacred Aloe Balm on Skill Use (10% Chance)
    2: Limit Skill: 1H Blunt
    3: Limit Skill: 1H Slash
    4: Limit Skill: Archery
    5: Limit Skill: Hand to Hand
    6: Limit Skill: 1H Pierce
    7: Limit Skill: Throwing
    8: Cast: Brell's Sacred Aloe Balm on Skill Use (10% Chance)
    9: Limit Skill: 2H Blunt
    10: Limit Skill: 2H Slash
    11: Limit Skill: 2H Pierce
    Has a chance to cast a healing spell that also increases damage every time a weapon skill is used.
  19. Meteora Elder

This ^.
    Masse The Butcher likes this.
  20. zachison Journeyman

Next full patch? This is your reply to a serious issue that seriously affects the functionality of the class? You guys should test this stuff before you send it out........... QC101.
    Sindier likes this.