Update Bugs 08/20/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Aug 20, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. RangerGuy Augur

Really not trying to stir up the pot.

EM ranks appear to be broken as there is no parsable difference among the ranks. EM 15 = EM 19 as far as tank parsing shows.
    Sheamous likes this.
  3. Iwishi Lorekeeper

SK pets hitting for 118 dmg after being buffed by ranger buffs.
  4. Shiftyeye New Member

The rogue AA skill Twisted chance which is on a 1 minute timer has a longer refresh now for some reason, after the minute was up i was told to wait another 42 seconds.
  5. Tobynn Augur

The new toggles for hiding pet/owner names is not affecting swarm pets. I realize swarm pets use a different naming convention, so the new functionality may not be applicable to swarms.
  6. telechir Elder

Shaman swarm pets are still spawning at 71% health. If this could be fixed for the other classes, it should be fixed for shaman too, we do have 21 ranks of Companion's durability AAs. Since the Study Companion AAs were nerfed (shaman pay for 18 ranks of those too), the pets take more damage but were given a hitpoint increase to compensate. Currently they are only getting 71% of that hitpoint increase, and the supposed DPS increase they were given is actually a decrease, since they are 1 rounded where they could previously last 3 to 4 rounds.
  7. Sheamous New Member

Seems to be no difference between em 15 & em 21
  8. Tobynn Augur

The new Hero's Armor NPC Embersmith Nicha -- inside her room there is some sort of invisible object/barrier at ground level. You can climb up and over it, but whatever it is should be removed.
  9. Dre. Altoholic

I think you mean Twisted Shank
  10. zachison Journeyman

Rogue AA Twisted Shank will only fire if our Gash Discipline is not timed out. We can pop TS if Gash is up and ready for use.
  11. complexication Kassina

So, a couple weeks ago a GM confirmed to me that the CToV raid version of Helm of the Deep Sea was a cloth-appearing helm, and that I could only use cloth ornaments in said helm.

Upon the servers being accessible this morning, I found my Insidious Cloth Helm ornament in my cursor, and the dreaded message that "This does not satisfy the item's augmentation" or whatever it is.

Turns out, y'all decided to make it a chain helm now. Even though it is a helm designed for plate-classes and plate-classes don't wear chain!

Oh, and because of you changing it, my helm now has an empty slot, but I can't put a chain helm ornament in the slot because the game is saying I already have an ornament applied.

So, thanks a lot.
  12. Narknon Augur

Oh, assumed it was something client side or UI based when I noticed this on test, sorry I didn't /bug it rogues!
  13. Sindier New Member

Escape is hosed for rogues. Hit it and it goes into a cool down timer (mine said 16 seconds) and could not use it until the timer hit zero. ANd I see they already mentioned the cant use Twisted Shank and Gash at the same time unless you be sure to hit Twisted shank FIRST then gash and absorbing agent. I did also notice that after hitting escape the target remains in target window showing me with 100% aggro.

EDIT: After messing with things. Escape is using SAME timer as GASH. Have to wait for the gash timer to expire before using escape. NOT GOOD !!!
  14. abzaru New Member

Ive had crippling lag all afternoon. worst post patch lag ive seen in 15 years
  15. Dorf Journeyman

enhanced minion focus items seem to have no effect at all.
  16. guado Augur

The "minable" Molten Rocks in the Argin-Hiz mines have a ridiculous respawn. Over 1 hours. Also, the drop rate is extremely low (haven't seen one yet)

1) What is the repop time on the rocks?
    2) Why is the drop rate on the molten chunks unacceptably low?

Edit: Can ANYONE confirm these are dropping? I've opened 8x of them with the "corpse" being empty every time.

I refuse to waste any more time on an ornament if the developers didn't even check to see if it was actually dropping.

Thanks for any input.
  17. Shiftyeye New Member

The Molten rocks are respawning randomly after you loot one, they dont have fixed respawn places it seems. Maybe thats why you only saw so few, might have to move around.
    I did my ornaments already so they are working fine.
  18. bitefiends Elder

only bad thing the molten rocks where spawning in rooms full of skeletons and see all invis golems
  19. Hannil-luclin Lorekeeper

Group bestial alignment still requires us to unblock group bestial alignment form in order for it to land.
  20. Yinnie the Pink Elder

Just tried claiming my 500SC for this month and it didn't update my balance, on checking my account it now shows my SC grant as being expired.