Update Bugs 07/16/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Pwnography Augur

Every single CoTF Heroic, Partisan, Mercenary, and Group Task is completed. Jerard, the Doll of Silent Confessions is at 3795 hp/mana/endurance. The rosette is sitting ~3600 modified. These stats are without the Stone aug, of course. This item should be in the ~4000 range to make the roughly 200 hp jump we see with every other T1-T2 upgrade. Currently, it is a downgrade for me.

Are there any specific things, outside of the quests, that influence its stats? Were any of the 'pre-release' zone tasks, like for Rot, that were for a limited time that I can no longer access which factor into the charm? The item is a downgrade currently - not the upgrade I expected to see. One thought I had after completing The Journey Home was perhaps achievements come into play - I have every T1 mission achievement, but I'm missing a few in the T2 missions.
  2. Tobynn Augur

It sure appears that recent tiers/expansions progression charms are never deployed with the correct/intended stats. Always seems to require a forum thread before the stats are eventually "corrected" and the items stop sucking. Dunno why we have to jump through these same hoops every time.

Jerard is maxing out at 120% with all required progression completed.
    Rosette is maxing out at only 108% with all required progression completed.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Phrett like this.
  3. Phrett Augur

Quoted for truth and to express my wholehearted agreement...
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. RPoo Augur

I am getting a weird message once in a while when one of my auras fades. For example instead of getting "Mana Reverberation Rk. III expires." or "Twincast Rk. III expires." or "Amplifying Aura Rk. III expires." It will say "Natasha expires." Who's Natasha? She's the name of my summoned pet, who is not summoned.
  5. Klav New Member

Can we get a response on what has happened to pets since the 16th? ive talked to both mages and necros and both have noticed a difference.
    Gyurika Godofwar and onyuyan like this.
  6. onyuyan Augur

Quite frankly some of the numbers like max hit are pretty darn plain to see. So at this point the devs did change something without announcing it, we just don't quite know the extent (or if they're planning on following up).
  7. Rorekil New Member

CH2 group mission "A Matter of Life and Death" bugs and crashes whenever you go to shroud so you can kill the Wraiths. Have tried it multiple times with 3 different characters, and crash about 60-70% of the time I try to shroud. Currently makes the mission very, very difficult to beat as it is a roll of the dice if you can make it all the way through without crashing...
  8. Necromonious Augur

Pets have been dying like crazy since the 16th. Played 6+ hours today, lost dozens of pets. I hope they announce what the stealth nerf was, or revert it
    jake and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  9. Marton Augur

Pets, both regular and swarms, are performing worse then before. Is this going to stay the way it is?
  10. Karthanon Augur

Who was calling for pet 'balancing' for mitigation and posted a bunch of parses? Those are still around, aren't they? Do another parse, and compare.

That being said, I hope they haven't been nerfed - my wife and I play regularily (me on my ranger and druid, her on her mage) and we don't have a ton of time to play (it's usually 3 dailies, and then one, maybe 2 HA's before we have to go to bed/quit for other stuff). /sigh

Class envy leads to the dark side. I guess that's okay, at least they have cookies.
  11. onyuyan Augur

The parses are all documented, and quite frankly I can't find any numerical evidence that earth pet tanking (can't speak for any other class or a non EM 20 focus) has been nerfed. To my knowledge the guy didn't parse swarm pets, which do seem to have an HP decrease, or pet max hit (there were parses on the beta forums, but they were deleted), which also decreased.

It's certainly possible something has changed, so if anyone can pin point what it'd be great.
  12. Zaknaffein Augur

I ran into this a while ago and I guess they have to fix it. Your best bet is to just run whoever you use to shroud w/out a merc.

13. Zaknaffein Augur

I just finished off the master scavenger achievement for CoTf only to see that apparently it's bugged. I have every collectable and every reward can found in my guild house on display, but for some reason the "look into the future" check-box isn't checked, even though I have it completed.
    Gillgamesh likes this.
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

SK's can HT charmed people in any raid that has people being charmed, no other class can kill a charmed player. (Neriak2, Burn Out, likely Void but haven't seen it yet).
  15. Pwnography Augur

Sorry Smokezz, I have to disagree from personal experience.

We play that game in Neriak 2 unofficially. If someone isn't smart enough to avoid it, one of us will typically kill them off. I can promise you that Warriors can one-shot dps with War Sheol's. Monks are the worst, given they can Move Mountains the banshee's on top of the player then immediately burst them down. Anytime we do backflagging into RoF, the same applies to anyone who gets caught with the gaze on Xorbb.

From someone who makes it a purpose to kill players who were hit by avoidable charm, I can indeed promise you many classes can do it with high damage abilities. =P
  16. smash Augur

At may Edrick reported:

You can now /target any NPC, PC, or object in the zone, no matter how far away you are from them

That thing is back!
    Yinla likes this.
  17. RPoo Augur

I like that thing thank you very much =P
  18. CrazyLarth Augur

I was full up on quests and was tring to add "Undead Maintenance" a sub quest - the 1st sub quest and then I got the max quest message so I deleted 4 quests so I can get tehm and i could only get the other 2 the "Undead Maintenance" the npc just gives me text like i have the quest allready.

I guess i will delete the main quest and start over I guess.
  19. Drakang Augur

There is a timer issue with the SK Unbroken Acrimony Disc and the Tyvl's Resolve Disc. Wish I had found the issue but it was another SK. Hitting Unbroken Acrimony applies a 10 min lockout timer to Tyvl's Resolve. These discs have no relation to each other in what they do and should not be locking each other out.
    Dzarn and Terminat like this.
  20. Terminat Lorekeeper

I noticed this too, just couldn't figure out what was causing the lockout issue.