Update Bugs 07/01/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Ayashi New Member

Can confirm that Lady Vox and Lord Nagafen are not spawning in the Old Man instances.
  2. Motherlee Augur

I am not sure when this started but my mercs are twitching as if being hit by lightening.
  3. Motherlee Augur

Lightning.
  4. oscillococcinum New Member

Dailies Heroic Adventures in WK are not giving bonus anymore.
    It s been a couple of days, I was feeling like there was no bonus for the Daily aas anymore.
    I took the time to run Into the Hills in DH with the Daily and without and I ve got the exact same number of AAs.
  5. Rhiyannon Augur

cannot aug bought orimental armour into mithril tunic or black embroidered sleeves, everything else went into the slots on TLPs, no idea on live. kinda defeats the purpose that it cannot be done with some gear.
  6. Iceberg New Member

Well I was told to report this Bug, and I believe it is By Sean F.
    Senior Technical Support Representative
    Daybreak Game Company
    Each time i login into Test Server after the last patch I get missing MSVCR71.DLL i copy it from my Live EQ folder into test after the login screen is up and I get iin. But when I log out and close EQ down and go back to login guess what the MSVCR71.DLL is missing again. There I reported it. And Im not the only one having this problem, I was told I was the only one that reported it.
  7. Brudal Augur

Should be fixed.