Update Bugs 06/19/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Rogue Augur

Plate hero forged armor can be worn by chain classes. This is a huge slap in the face to plate classes. Please fix
  2. Ishtass Augur

This was an intended change.
  3. Rogue Augur

Well it was a bad change, chain wears chain, plate wears plate, why does chain get to wear plate? This is a slap in the face that chain get to look like warriors
  4. Tobynn Augur

That's two slaps-in the-face for those who are keeping track of cliche.
    PrathunSOE, Elricvonclief and Axxius like this.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It was changed to mirror how leather and cloth was interchangeable or at least that is what I am guessing.
  6. Rogue Augur

Well why would they do that with cloth leather too? Everyone should wear their own stuff. Want to know how many rangers are now wearing plate? All of them. Want to know how many warriors are wearing chain? None of them. Why let chain get better look than they deserve but not plate?? It's a slap in the face to all natural plate wearers.
  7. Riou EQResource

They should let everyone wear any piece and look however they want to :p
  8. Evilash Journeyman

Shadowknight AAs Improved Explosion of Hatred and Improved Explosion of Spite are still not having their reuse timers reduced by Hastend Explosion of Hatred.
  9. Booger Elder

The T-3 raid merchant is gone now
  10. Ishtass Augur

Monks might be partly to blame, we used to have robe options which are now gone, and we've been b****ing about it ever since. I was elated to get robe look back.
  11. Xikteny Augur

Wizard AA 'Ward of Destruction' has been unmerged back into two AA lines; 'Ward of Destruction,' and 'Improved Ward of Destruction.'
    Not mentioned in patch notes, was this intentional?

Also, I now have 'Improved' maxed, while I have zero ranks of regular 'Ward.' I was maxed in this AA before the patch; not to mention that 'Improved' should not be purchasable without having regular 'Ward' maxed.o_O
  12. Candara New Member

The Hero's Forge texture issue I listed at the start of this thread is gone now :) I had to switch the ornament twice and then when I resocketed it into the gear it had the correct texture.
  13. Nenton Augur

Enchanter AA/spell Blanket of Forgetfulness still broken since RoF:SoF patch. Doesn't blur mobs if players/mercs/pets are in range.

Do any devs actually read these threads? This is the easiest fix you can get and still been broken since the new batch of AA's were added. Posted in every bug thread. Someone put a post-it note on Elidroth's monitor, please.
  14. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

It was requested by a huge portion of the population. I am fairly sure that you are among the very very few who are upset about the change. Most people either don't care or wanted it. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of posts of people specifically asking to be able to interchange between chain and plate; even more if you include those in favor of removing the armor type restrictions all together.
  15. Rogue Augur

Ya, and all those thousands of people are chain wearers. No plate people asked to wear chain. Now they've given something to chain classes and haven't given anything in return to plate classes, so it is a slap in the face to plate peoples
  16. KC13 Augur

A week or so ago my 65 Wizard trained Ward of Destruction to 5 and it disappeared. I /bug'd and /petitioned about it and was told it was Improved Ward of Destruction which had not been there before and was now showing at level 5/? (Don't remember what the max was). Now as you say, it is unmerged. My Ward of Destruction is at 5/5 as it should be and Improved Ward of Destruction shows as being available starting at level 85. There must have been some sort of glitch for 85+ chars when it was unmerged.
  17. Tobynn Augur

Now up to four slaps-in-the-face.
    Elricvonclief and Axxius like this.
  18. Nudia Augur

That's some pretty heavy face-slapping.

I was excited to try out some of the new ornaments, but unfortunately, my prior fashion decisions have rendered me unable - the (cleric usable) Vulak robe would not allow me to ornament it with a plate item.

Slap all of the faces - remove all of the restrictions!
  19. Trazzlo Elder

I am up for that - All-Access face slapping!

But, since Rogue is a plate wearer (one would assume) then how much can it hurt to be slapped in the face with the tin can covering the ol' noodle? Give him a cloth baseball cap and then let him be slapped, and maybe he will understand why people want a hard brain-bucket.

:p
  20. Chandrok Augur

This will be corrected in the next patch.