Update Bugs 06/19/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 19, 2013.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Candara New Member

Hero's Forge texture issue

Barbarian
    Female
    New Core set - Hero's Forge Chain (uncoloured)
    Slots: Hand and Feet

These two items from the new default chain set are displaying texture errors on Barbarian female models. On the boots, look at the knee pad and shin specifically. On the hands look at the back of the hand.
  3. Coardan Elder

Not from this update, the flag UseWASDDefault=1 isn't set if eqclient.ini doesn't exist and you use the Game Configuration option in the launcher. Was confusing the tutorial was telling me controls that werent mapped. I guess the file isn't there until the first start of eq, but if you are one those people who likes certain old models I go there right away.
  4. Explicit Augur

I am assuming this guy isn't supposed to be Live.
    [IMG]
  5. Tazzytu22 Journeyman

Hero's forge issue
    Ancient Wurm Hide Greaves from nToV
    Male
    Vah Shir
    No hero's forge leather leg ornament new or old can be inserted into these. Been like this before patch as well.
  6. Endiment Scale Tailed

That's because those leggings are actually chain.
  7. Slasher Augur

please tell me that list isn't complete. Anyone notice the lack of weapons ? don't tell me the only way to get a tier 4 weapon is to do the stupid group content plz don't tell me that.
  8. Explicit Augur

Raid merchants work in that once you complete "x" raid where "x" items drop they are unlocked on the merchant. Since T4 isn't even live yet nor is it even in beta, naturally there would be nothing on the merchant but visible armor. I'm guessing that he wasn't supposed to be available yet and that it is a fluke that he is even there.
  9. Fenudir Augur

The description on where and how exactly to right click on hero's forge armor needs to be rewritten. No where does it say that you have to take the ornament off and put it in your inventory first.
    artofnoise likes this.
  10. chronicler Augur

When killing named in PoS, it does not update hunter
  11. Gragas Augur

Silvershade Warmonger Coat has Sundering Discipline Quickening instead of Brutal Discipline Quickening, even though it was brought up in Beta?.
    And since T4 vendor is already up, Dreadweave Warmonger Coat has Sundering Discipline Quickening instead of Brutal Discipline Quickening.
  12. chronicler Augur

Guess T4 has it, because T3 has it and T2 has it. Doubt it is a bug, should be reported as feed back in your area forum, zerker
  13. Gragas Augur

T2 has the correct version.
  14. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Check and uncheck the "Completed" box and see if it updates. Sometimes the window doesn't update even when you have kill credit.
  15. chronicler Augur

Already done, also relogged, nothing
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You might want to list the mob names then.
  17. Dzarn Developer

Found the error with the Plane of Shadow rares not updating hunter achievements.
    We'll try and get the fix pushed out soon.
  18. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Shard's Landing was just reloaded on Xegony, I assume to get rid of the Tier 4 merchant, but it ALSO got rid of the Tier 3 merchant.
  19. Falos Augur

Out of curiosity what was this error, was it something recently accidentally added in a recent patch? I ask because I completed hunter for this zone long ago, so not sure what the problem coulda been.
  20. Dzarn Developer

The trigger on the NPC file to cause the hunter achievement to be completed when you killed it was accidentally deleted.