Update Bugs 05/23/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 23, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Feradach Augur

Would it be possible to get a list of what was included in the update so we can go check them out?
    Ayoheee and Fenthen like this.
  3. Edrick Augur

You restored most of the missing weapon and shields graphics, but the Ancient Qeynos Claymore graphic is still missing. The Replica of the Ancient Qeynos Claymore's (the trophy) graphic is still a bag when you place it in your house. Lord Kyle Bayle, I believe, still swings an invisible two hander. In beta, he visibly wielded the Ancient Qeynos Claymore.
  4. Drewie Augur

Even if the ability to /target a NPC from anywhere in the zone has been fixed, it's still possible to /target a PC from the other side of the zone.
  5. Ranpha Augur

Don't know if this ever was noticed... but group chat isn't working when in hover mode. You can say something, but it never arrives to other members in hover mode.
  6. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

The "find" pathing in ToR tries to take you through solid walls.
    Fenthen and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Very minor, but some of the instances in RoT do not prompt you with the words to zone in unless you hail.

It's outside of the norm as of late, so figured I'd throw it in.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Denial_Sinfae Augur

RoT? *bonk* Rot, or ToR.... Sheesh.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Denial_Sinfae Augur

"A Rotten Heart" group mission is locking up random-ish group members when Adana Baxter is retreating on her initial encounter.

Happened to one of my bots, a buddy of mine who was in mission with me, and two guildies had both their mains and their bots freeze earlier today at the same point.
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Dandin Augur

Video lag in the raid instance in ToR is horrendous. I get like.. 5fps
  11. Denial_Sinfae Augur

When SK mobs in Rot use SK spells against me, like dots etc... They have no spell counters.

I wish my dots had no spell counters! They're using the same ones!
  12. Fnyanea Augur

There are only a couple of non-vis items on the vendors that are best for casters, and none at all that are best for priests. But there are tons of melee items, is this a bug?
  13. Avatea New Member

I'm sure this is not working as intended as there is no reason to have another set of papers for same combines...

each research paper is level linked:

Charta Arcanum (77 level paper)
    Spell Tablet (82 paper)
    Numen Plaque (87 paper)
    Orphic Card (92 paper)

with that being said I made the entire line of spells. this is the base recipe

Ink Additive of the Nameless
    Quill of the Forest Stalker
    Talisman Thickener
    Ink of Tunare
    Ink of Zek
    (and spell paper)

when using that recipe with the following papers this is what I got:

Charta Arcanum (77 paper) made Strength of the Gladewalker Rk. II (RNG 77) as expected
    Spell Tablet (82 paper) made Strength of the Tracker Rk.II (RNG 82) as expected
    Numen Plaque (87 paper) made Strength of the Thicket Walker Rk. II (RNG 87) as expected
    Orphic Card (92 paper) made Strength of the Tracker Rk. II (RNG 82 spell) Not Expected

as you can see when I used spell tablet and orphic card they both made strength of the tracker which is a level 82 ranger spell

the spell that I am sure was supposed to be made was the level 92 ranger spell called : Strength of the Gladetender Rk. II. I as well as several other loyal tradeskillers and researchers are sure that the orphic card line is not intended to make past spells that already have combines but intended to make level 91- 95 spells.

I know this is not amongst the top list of things to be looked into but thank you for taking the time to look into it as we were excited to be able to provide the players another option to hunting all day or paying crazy prices in baz for the Rk. 2 turn ins for VoA spells

thank you very much
    Avatea
    {100 Paladin - Vahallah - Firiona Vie}
    Sonavaa_Bertox likes this.
  14. Yaldin Journeyman

"Vindicator of the Call" achievement is supposed to update on beating the group mission "The Fall of Lord Bayle" - it is instead updating when beating the first of the 2 hero missions for the Tower of Rot - "A Rotten Heart". Proof can be found by completing Rotten Heart without having beaten The Fall of Lord Bayle mission. If you need an example, at this time, my character has the vindicator achievement but does not have the full hero achievement (and the time stamp on my achievement matches that for A Rotten Heart Vanquisher achievements) - if I beat the Lord Bayle missions, you can compare time stamps for associated achievements.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Mysterious forces stop you finding a path to tower of Rot in Dead Hills.
    Fenthen likes this.
  16. Mugsie Elder

The following new tradeskill items (and effects):
    Belt of the Lost (Lost Guard)
    Ethermist Robes (Ethermist)
    Cap of Mirrors (Spell Mirror)
    Silent Step Boots (Evasive Step)
    Pugilist's Gloves (Pugilist Focus)
    Cloak of Realms (Realm Shift)
    Manalinked Gauntlet's (Spell Empowerment)
    Temporal Field (Temporal Shielding)
    Gauntlets Of Finality (Final Rush)
    Ethermail Vest (Ethermail Protection)
    Armor of Guidance (Guidance)

All the effects are to quote spell dat:
    1: Trigger Effect: <effect_name> on Fad

The only way I could discern to trigger these effects was using abilities (ie /doability #) like forage, hide, track, ect.. After a while these seem to stop causing the trigger until I zoned, except forage, which would cause it each time.

Additionally, it may or may not be a bug that other tradeskill items introduced have a 3 hour recast but NO SHARED TIMER.
    These include:
    Knifemaster's Vest
    Temporal Helmet
    Sorcerer's Blade
    Clown of Clarity
    Ethernere Bow

Mugsie
    guado likes this.
  17. Mugsie Elder

Follow up, sense heading does NOT seem to cause the fade effects to trigger (otherwise the Ethermist Robes would be way cool)

Mugsie
  18. guado Augur

The procs or worn effects (whatever they are supposed to be) also do not work / proc on pets.
  19. Fenthen aka Rath

Chandrok already knows about this. The issue here really stems from having an almost no-day beta testing.
  20. Koneko Augur

the paragon items from hero's journey still do not have a personal tribute value