Update Bugs 05/19/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 19, 2015.

1. Quirog Elder

is casting subtlety on live servers not operating correctly? Watching the aggro meter is showing some high aggro from healing. Lifetap proc off a weapon that critted for 7K was like 30% aggro.
  2. Quirog Elder

Bah no edit cause I do not post much.. Casting the top end chanter tash was giving 9% aggro when before I would maybe get 1%
  3. Dalsina Lunrais

Are the missing merchants in plane of knowledge being looked at !?
  4. McDougal Augur

I would like to know this too or at least somewhere else to buy a guide to transcendent bags
  5. Bareldi New Member

Same here. I just noticed these bags, farmed/purchased materials for several of them for alts, and now cannot make them because one needs to scribe the book.
  6. McDougal Augur

I guess they are all busy with the Ragefire fiasco. Nice to know I'm not the only one that noticed though.
  7. Iila Augur

I got tired of typing up a new post every time this gets ignored, so a repaste it is. I don't even use any of these spells, but there really should be some attempt to make the patch notes useful and true.

From the 3/18 test patch notes, and 3/25 live patch notes:

None of these spells were changed. They are still exactly the same as they've been for the past year. I've reported this Here, Here, Here, and Here already. So far I've reported this for the 3/18 test patch, 3/25 live patch, 4/15 test patch, 4/22 live patch, 5/15 test patch, and now the 5/19 live patch. Plus via PM to 5 devs/coders.

These are the druid base spells that still need their autocast nukes modified.
    [9887/2018] Winter's Flame
    [14400/5116] Winter's Blaze
    [18440/5216] Winter's Flare
    [25813/5316] Winter's Pyre
    [28909/5416] Winter's Sear
    [34938/5516] Winter's Wildfire

Here are the ranger spells that need their autocast nukes modified.

[10122/4016] Summer's Dew
    [15047/11111] Summer's Viridity
    [19179/11211] Summer's Mist
    [25495/11311] Summer's Storm
    [28575/11411] Summer's Squall
    [34600/11511] Summer's Gale

Expected changes can be seen in the druid spell [43847/5616] Winter's Wildflame's autocast nukes [43853/5642] Winter's Wildflame Burn and [43850/5641] Winter's Wildflame Frostbite.The mana cost of the two autocast nukes should be changed to 100, and they should get the no twincast flag.

[43853/5642] Winter's Wildflame Burn
    Classes: DRU/103
    Skill: Evocation
    Mana: 100
    Target: Single
    Range: 300'
    Resist: Fire
    Reflectable: Yes
    Casting: 0s, Recast: 4.28s
    1: Decrease Current HP by 6078
    2: Unknown Effect: 39 Base1=1 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 Value=1
    Text: You are struck by a chilling sear.
    Deals #1 damage to your target. This spell component can not be Twincast.

Changes that need to be made to the referenced split nukes are highlighted in red.
  8. Shadowbane New Member

On my mage I noticed that mount blessing buff blocks my guise of the deceiver clicky and also ice and fire cores.
  9. Sancus Augur

Which mount/buff is this?
  10. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

The Arcane Fair (Freeport) expedition is still not working. It teleports you to normal Freeport and not the instanced zone. It was working fine a few months ago.
  11. Khat_Nip Meow

Was running through Pillars the other day and aggroed Ivrikdal the Infuser.
    No big deal, I'll just dispatch it and go on about my day; until the unexpected happened:

[31195] Dark Explosion
    Decrease Hitpoints by 69231

The spell information doesn't even jive with any of the numbers I was getting not to mention Spell Shielding appeared to only kick in once.

Is this working as intended?
  12. porky Augur

You had a healer merc out...

This NPC seems to cast one of two spells randomly on different party members for those who have aggro on it, at regular intervals. Each person will get hit by only one DoT (damage-over-time), but it is not always the same one for each person for each round of being DoTted:

Passing Shadow
    Hidden Light

Issue #1: If you cure the first DoT, the person who had the dot is Silenced for a short while and is Nuked for a (relatively small) amount. (They are hit with Dark Feedback.)

Issue #2: If you DO NOT cure the second DoT, a large single-target nuke hits the person who had the DoT. (They are hit with Dark Explosion.)
  13. Khat_Nip Meow

I had a wizard merc out:
    Add: Besides as I said, the numbers don't match up anyway.
    The smaller nukes I took were slightly higher than what the spell file states they should be. (By +206)
    That 196385 nuke is the really perplexing one.
  14. Shadowbane New Member

It's the buff that comes with mounts that give stat increases. Like the Ethernere Wurm. But it seems to have been fixed already or somehow it was just my mage. Everything was fine today. I had even rebooted yesterday and it had persisted.
  15. Koryu Professional Roadkill

The Armored Battle Cat Mounts that cost $50 to unlock via the TDS Collector's Edition purchase are still broken and have been broken since at least February (see my first report HERE). These mounts are supposed to have smoking feet that leave a trail, smoking breath, and sparking eyes. The smoke-type effects are missing entirely, and the sparking effect is placed incorrectly on the Cerulean Mount while once again missing from the other colored versions of this mount. Here is a screenshot of the wrong/broken appearance:
    [IMG]

And here is proof that 5 months ago, the mount was working correctly:
    [IMG]

Please fix my $50 mount that has been broken for 4 months.
  16. porky Augur

the plus 206 is your spell damage, the 196385 is a critical blast, because of how the cure thing works, you nuked yourself!
  17. Sancus Augur

None of the generic "Mount Blessing _____" buffs have any reason to not stack with fire core (they could, but the "shouldn't"). Best guess is you were buff blocked, or... some screwy EQ thing. But none of the slots conflict.
  18. Ferry-Tunare Augur

When I join a group with mercs it says I will be locked out from looting corpses that don't exist.
    Yinla likes this.
  19. Goodkitty Augur

The advanced loot crash is caused when you join a group with items already in the list (highlighted red) and when you click on AG the regular greed does not select with it. When you have one square selected you know youa re about to crash
  20. Ladihawk Journeyman

I have noticed the last few days or so there are 0 Hill Giants in East or North Karana, no evil eyes in East Karana either. If they are on vacation please tell them it's time to get back to work. If it's something done by accident please fix it.