Update Bugs 05/19/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 19, 2015.

1. Apoc Augur

I don't mind the hazy fix we all knew it was Coming. I felt like it just made the bad players look good if they exploited IT. Although it was pretty fun to see how high of numbers you could get.
  2. Silv Augur

I don't mind a fix either provided they actually fixed it completely.

No, it was no surprise to anyone and I don't think anyone is upset it was adjusted (they have no right to be, it was broke-broke). People just also want the actual 'bugged' portion of it to work correctly (not critting). As well as ensure the increased crit rate is accurate (someone said it's not) and maybe get them to add DOTs to triggering it.

It's typical they overdid it though- at least IMO. I think its pretty close after these fixes but it still needs some work. I don't expect it though.
    porky and Sancus like this.
  3. porky Augur

It needs to proc at the proper rate with working procs off any detrimental spell. How often do chanters get the luxury of chain nuking a mob so that every 5 mins someone in the group might get a benefit from it. IMO it went from broke to broke worse.
    Ferry-Tunare and Sancus like this.
  4. Dibab Augur

Povar small bank is deserted...Serously?
  5. Settun New Member

As is Erollisi Marr server missing these vendors. Most notably Culturaist Devari who is still referenced when you talk to Instructor Tenn (Cultural Instructor) outside of the small bank.
    Please fix so that the Cultural armor is again available to be made, since you have now broken the cultural.
  6. Greymantle Augur

Incredable lag in player made channels last night. We normally have a bunch of them set up, class / role /auctions etc. We finally had to hold our loot auctions in raid say to get a workable conversation.
    The Rathe server...
  7. Mintalie Augur

The lag is out of control everywhere.
    Xeladom and Silv like this.
  8. Madrigal New Member

The Adv. Loot system makes makes a client crash everytime you go into settings or try to give someone Items ... :( 4 crashes last night
  9. Addyson New Member

Today using the advanced loot system I have client crashed 3 time trying to give items to folks in my group, going to turn adv loot off for now but I hope it does get fixed because I like the new loot system :(
  10. graywolfe New Member

the TS NPC culturalist Devari is no longer available in POK, on the bert server. so, we can no longer make make raid items including raid seals for cultural armor.
  11. Randragon Augur

All tradeskill items related to raids will now be Flash Sales. So just wait for the mechanoinstructions you want to go on sale and you will be greatly rewarded.
  12. EffedBySonyAgain New Member

The switch in General Options called Tribute Logout Auto-Off does not in fact turn off Trophy Tribute.
    Sancus and Ferry-Tunare like this.
  13. Maedhros High King

Arx5 - Callix and Lanys raid, the "heads up" emote is now very often targeting pets. Saw the warrior agro pet get called, a beastlords warder, and quite a few magician rampaging servants.
    It turns out that pets cannot decide to run away from their current locations, so Lanys was shooting her dot all over us last night.
    Ferry-Tunare and Silv like this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Cant log in

Getting unknown error messages before i get to server select. Also old login screen comes up and tells me there maybe maintenance and to check SOE for maintenance.
    urinezombie likes this.
  15. Vaclav Augur

Not sure where to report bugs now - and it's minor - but decided to check Credits while I was bored... They're not up to date.
  16. Photo New Member

May I ask what happen to all the merchants in in PoK? Culturist Devari is one that is really needed back. On tunare he is gone and no cultural armor can be made if we can not buy the stuff to make it
  17. Photo New Member

so are the tunare server
  18. Photo New Member

Tunare is missing them as well and it is not right you fix one server and mess up all the others do we have an eta on them coming back
  19. Philphans Lorekeeper

anyone else having a problem with changing their appearance?

I'm on ragefire now as a DE female mage and the window keeps closing itself.
  20. CocoaNut Elder

I've been crashing while using the advanced loot system in groups. Trying to check a box to roll on an item seems to be what's doing it.