Update Bugs 04/22/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Ismel Augur

Enchanter dots bugged, can not stack mind storm or bewildering constriction from different enchanters on the same mob.
    RPoo and Agrippa like this.
  3. Malbro Augur

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Absor Developer

The reported Hot Zone task issues will be fixed with the next full update.

A
  5. HeatherPurrs Augur

Pillars isn't dropping the Aug, if one was intended to be there.
  6. Peekle New Member

Exp in Sarith city seems to be pretty low for it being a Hot Zone. Also never have seen an aug from there yet.
  7. HeatherPurrs Augur

8. Peekle New Member

Interesting, on Xegony teek is still handing out tasks for Sarith. thank you for the update though.
  9. HeatherPurrs Augur

That would be a bug. Hot zones are supposed to be server wide. Vox player.
  10. shadowgod Augur

Stuff like that makes me wonder if they even read these threads and what is test for if this stuff still doesn't get fixed before live ?
    RPoo likes this.
  11. Malbro Augur

It is Sarith on Luclin also
  12. Kravitz Augur

Could try posting to DGC Issue Tracker
  13. HeatherPurrs Augur

14. Iila Augur

15. mindman New Member

At times, selecting greed in the advanced loot window crashes the game for me. This is happened in Brother Island, Pillars of Alra, and in House of Thule. Not sure if it is zone related or just a general bug.
    Ssdar likes this.
  16. mindman New Member

17. Lenowill Augur

On my server (EMarr) the hotzones (and Teek's corresponding task offerings) switched to a different set again today (after having already switched once with the patch a couple days ago).

This second new set features places like Fortress Mechanotus, Foundation, and Arthicrex, and the drops seem... strange.

This second new set of zones appear to be dropping recycled hotzone augs from the former era (the one that lasted from June 2013 until just recently), corresponding to the same level range. So, for instance, mobs in Fort Mech (level 80 hotzone) dropped the Dark Black Gem which from Hills of Shade (former level 80 hotzone). Likewise, mobs in Foundation (level 85 hotzone) dropped the Dragorn Fang from Old Bloodfields (former level 85 hotzone).

Since I don't know if this is working as intended, I'm going to mention it here. The augs definitely look a bit out of place in these zones (a Dragorn Fang deep in the Plane of Underfoot? o.0).
  18. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

new augs are not in all the new zones did all new hz get a new aug or just some
  19. Drewie Augur

I can't create a new toon, as soon as I click "Enter World", I get "You have been disconnected" before entering Tutorial. Back at the character selection screen, the slot that was used for the new toon is still available. It also happened to a friend of mine who first reported it to me. We're both on the AB server with gold accounts and all expansions.
  20. Malbro Augur

The hot zone alert is appearing every time I log in. It is the same all the time.