Update Bugs 04/22/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

Out of curiosity - did you happen to have one of your epic weapons on you when you went to do this? I know that can be a factor sometimes.
  2. guado Augur

Surviving Xmiticzin is bugged. Currently getting triple emotes at the "Game of Strength" update step. Instead of 1 set of 2 mobs, 3 sets of 2 mobs appear. In a small room. With terrible merc artificial intelligence. With pet tanks. Not fun.

Code:
    05/06/15 10:07:06 AMXmiticzin shouts 'Finally! You sure took your time getting here. This game is much easier than the last one. I'll summon various minions for you to fight. If you're entertaining enough, I might even let you rest for a minute.'
    05/06/15 10:07:06 AMXmiticzin shouts 'Finally! You sure took your time getting here. This game is much easier than the last one. I'll summon various minions for you to fight. If you're entertaining enough, I might even let you rest for a minute.'

Not a huge deal, but a bug nonetheless.
  3. Pyrite New Member

Yes I had both my 1.0 and 2.0 on me at the time. Even equipped the 2.0 for one of the attempts.
    Dzarn likes this.
  4. Axxius Augur

The boss aggro bug in Arx #4 that was fixed a couple months ago seems to have been "un-fixed". She's jumping at pets, adds and corpses again.

Code:
    [Mon Apr 27 20:09:49 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia shouts 'Your time has ended, Aledark`s pet's corpse! I come for you!'
    [Mon May 04 20:27:41 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia shouts 'Your time has ended, Jheckle`s pet! I come for you!'
    [Mon May 04 20:29:42 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia shouts 'Your time has ended, a scavenger magicae anteq! I come for you!'
  5. adinaei New Member

the anklosaurus illusion sometimes gets bigger when attempts to shrink it are made. I am a necro and I always use this illusion on my pet and when I try to shrink him in degmar he grows to a size that is very much akin to the bigger ones on dino island
    Yinla likes this.