Update Bugs 04/20/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Are you using a custom UI that does not use the same columns as the default UI?
  2. Swiss Augur

Not the person you asked but I also have this issue on my characters and use default UI. It seems to just sort by original costs even if purchased.
  3. Hludwolf Developer

Ah I get it now, working on a fix.
    Yinla, Quatr and Iila like this.
  4. MabbuQuest Elder

Progression Servers
    - Plane of Hate Innoruuk is the Planes of Power Version
    - Presence of the Mighty breaks players Feign Death.
  5. Crackers Elder

Progression Servers:

The crazy range associated with Presence of the Mighty is causing pets to warp across zone in Veeshan's Peak and then causing the dragons to warp on top of the raid mid-pull.
  6. Vanrau Augur

Presence of the Mighty seems to stick perm once you fight a mini boss in hate. No matter where we went in the zone it never wore off.
  7. Juiceboks New Member

Personally I am just chain crashing at Character Select now. I tried logging in yesterday and it let me in world, I pick zoned and crashed. For a while it would let me in world for 1-3minutes before crashing. I don't use a custom UI but he longest I was in world was when I checked the box to load default UI (3min). At this point I just crash at Character Select. I also downloaded a fresh copy of EQ and let it install to the DBG directory. Running that instance of EQ I still crash at Character Select.
  8. Hiladdar Augur

This patch has not fixed the intermittent 3-6 LD's I am experiencing per day. What it did introduce is an intermittent client locking up for about 1-2 seconds.
  9. Tanols Augur

any attempt to download a stand alone client = cannot find server message
  10. Suidoreh New Member

I can also confirm the level 75 task is asking you to kill hounds and pumas in Jewel of Atiiki.These mobs are not in this zone.

I would also like to say experience in Jewel of Atiiki seems considerably lower than the experince I was gaining in Oceangreen Hills. Can we confirm the hotzone experience is active in this zone?
  11. JChan Developer

That "cannot find server" message, is that in LoN's LaunchPad or is that from something else?
  12. ~Mills~ Augur

Same issue here. Went months or longer with no crashes ever since March its 1-2 crashes a day depending on how many times I zone.
  13. Mojoslinger Elder

I noticed the Headdress of Dark Rituals doesn't count as a light source like most other TBM helms do, any chance of that getting changed? :)
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Logged into Legends of Norrath using the stand alone program and none of my play cards and loot cards are there.

Used to work fine when I logged in straight from EQ.
  15. Tanols Augur

I click on link to go to LoN website > click play now > browser pops up cannot find server
    try click on play free > click link to download stand alone client > cannot find server message again.
    Win 7 Ultimate system ... change browsers from Mozilla to IE same issue Google Chrome on Win 10 system worked fine.
    Probably an issue with my security settings will investigate.
  16. Stell_CT Elder

Unwritten Glyph items that were from the claim window after LoN tasks would grant you a Glyph of your choice. They now do not work. A reward window comes up when clicked, but it doesn't apply to the AA after the change.
  17. Krowbar Apprentice

Patcher still downloads the LoN files.
  18. JChan Developer

Correct, you can uncheck that box to not download it in the meantime.
  19. Dzarn Developer

Do you recall which AA ability you attempted to claim when you encountered this problem?

Looking over the data there may be potential issues with Glyph of Courage, Glyph of Stored Life, Glyph of Frantic Infusion, and Glyph of Angry Thoughts but I wanted to confirm it wasn't an issue with any of the other options.
  20. Brudal Augur

It is likely Glyph of the Cataclysm, since glyph of destruction is now a prerequisite (i.e. you can't by Cataclysm without first owning/wasting aa's on destruction). I would image the same would happen with the loyalty bough glyph of the cataclysm if you didn't have the previous level. Although as a druid, it could be the same with arcane/lost secrets.