Update Bugs 04/17/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 16, 2013.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the April 17th update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Ashremx New Member

Copied new ui files from default to my custom ui file : THE ONLY DIFFERENCE between default and my custom is old spell gems icons, I copied all modified files from default to custom, and now it's forcing me to use new spell gems. Copying from gems1-X.tga and spellicons1-x.tga, does not put old icons back

Steps to reproduce:
    Make copy of default UI folder
    Copy old spell gems into this folder
    Load UI
    Cry at new icons not being old ones
  3. Greymantle Augur

Hmm i seem to recall a message saying they were changing the file TYPE as well as the images. I think its looking for something else, will rummage.

Ok found it i think,
    "Converted all of the dragitem TGA files to the DDS format. (If you maintain a UI that uses custom images, we suggest you define these images in another XML file and add the name of that file to EQUI.xml instead of adding them directly to EQUI_Animations.xml.)"
    Rtugok likes this.
  4. Explicit Augur

Unless I am doing something terribly wrong, Shawl 3.0 quest #8 "Prayer Shawl of the Duke" cannot be completed. The items will not combine in -any- tailoring container
  5. Cmax New Member

I combined it in a Deluxe Tailoring Kit, make sure to have your shawl in the combine too.
  6. Explicit Augur

Well, I would...but it appears the Loom near the small bank in POK actually just ate/deleted my items - including UF shawl
  7. Daedly Augur

This is still happening, as I just tested it. Was something that was pointed out in beta, haven't heard much on it since.
  8. Explicit Augur

Found the issue, the "tank" version of the Blessed Serillis Prayer Shawl will not combine. Had to delete and get a melee shawl in order to finish the quest
  9. smash Augur

Campfire does not work in Plane of Shadow
  10. Kelefane Augur

Shadowknight AA Soul Flay isnt giving a trigger message when the ability fires.

Also, Ragged Bite of Agony AA isnt giving any sort of trigger message either. Just that it damages it the mob.
    Samtan likes this.
  11. sojuu Augur

Monk disc earthforce does not trigger the impen rune.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Clicking living flame on young shissar does nothing but give yellow text.

Snared 2, rooted 1 and clicked living flame both poofed no update for either. Lots are having the same issue on AB, thou actually finding mobs up to kill or click is becoming a nightmare.
  13. Slasher Augur

We pointed it out over a week ago in beta and this makes it live are you kidding me ? Not only did we point it out we said what is causing it.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Is it the tank group version?

Try without the tiger hide, friend managed it without the hide
  15. Lighteningrod Augur

Adding <Escapable>false</Escapable> to windows does not prevent the windows from closing when Escape is pressed. Windows tested so far:

EQUI_AchievementsWnd.xml
    EQUI_BandolierWnd.xml
    EQUI_Inventory.xml
    EQUI_MercenaryManageWnd.xml
    EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml
    EQUI_TrackingWnd.xml
    EQUI_TributeBenefitWnd.xml
  16. Explicit Augur

Yes it was. I ended up deleting my tank shawl and combining it with a melee one, which worked fine. Rather odd that you would have to remove an item in order for it to work with the tank shawl
  17. Lubianx Augur

There is no focus for back reward you receive after completing the brewing portion of the shawl, is this intended?
  18. Guiler New Member

Berserker AA "Extended Havoc" does not apply to the new beserker disc "Cry Carnage." It should extend it by 2 ticks but it remains at the exactly 1minute buff time.
  19. Slasher Augur

They were told this during beta and didn't care. The disc is a downgrade to one 30 levels ago cost more endurance the same effect doesn't last as long. What do you expect from a dev who could care less about community input.
  20. smash Augur

bazaar find is bugged, you used find 1 time, after that it is disabled