Update Bugs 04/02/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Omegga Elder

The Magically Delicious quest that was put in temporarily this morning has a potential bottleneck problem. In a 6 hour timed quest, the Dreadspire book mobs of which there are about 6 are on a 20 min respawn. In one clearing I got 2 of 8 updates. If there are multiple groups working on the quest at the same time this is going to be a major issue.
  2. blood & gufts Augur

I know that new players need mobs to kill in the starting zones, but atm the amount is just way too many.

Please look into it. Example commonlands, there places where mobs stands 5-7 upon each other.

If I shall estimate, I would say that there around between 500-700 mobs up in commonlands, maybe more. Tried tracking.
  3. blood & gufts Augur

There so many that guards actually get killed when they run after some, and the mobs gang up upon the guards.
  4. Ssixa Augur

Re: tons of mobs in newbie zones: We had that issue pop up on Test two updates ago, with our most recent update, its gone now. I assume with the next live patch, it will go away on live as well.
  5. Ayoheee Augur

6. Denial_Sinfae Augur

PoW Ranged slot Focus inconsistency--- intended?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]