Update Bugs 03/25/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 25, 2015.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Hyperdrive New Member

just curious but is it a bug that the Raid Elder seals for the August cultural DO not have the Resonance like the Solo Elder seals do ?
  3. Feradach Augur

Client crashes when using a custom UI. Didn't experience this on test, but maybe that was a fluke?
  4. Zekkin New Member

Client crashes every time I hit 'Enter World' at character select now. It didn't pre-patch. Validated files, no difference.
  5. guado Augur

What do you mean? At first I thought you meant you had to choose a specific instrument focus per slot. But, check these out, I just used Raid Elder Plate Boot as an example:

Raid Elder Plate Boot - Percussion
    Raid Elder Plate Boot - Wind
    So what do you mean? There is one example of Raid focus supplying multiple instruments.

Tip: on zam, search "Raid Elder Plate SLOT" where slot is the piece of armor you're looking to upgrade. That should give you a clearer direction of what to make / where to go.
  6. Hyperdrive New Member

ok so i just missed them good to know thanks
  7. Tyche Elder

I keep losing my play info window in the ui.
  8. Frakius New Member

Since patch today, gamma in windowed mode no longer works for me, I adjust the gamma it changes for half a second then reverts to default. It's worked in windowed mode for me fin up until today. I have not downloaded new video drivers either.
  9. Lisandra Augur

Until custom UIs are patched you'll have to use the default.
  10. Zoricx Journeyman

So much for the new advanced looting system remaining on test until it is perfect...

Bug:
    Awarded loot assigning it to a specific character. It said player was awarded the loot, but the loot was not in their inventory. Had to camp the character out, log back in then the loot showed up in the personal loot section. This is with the Default UI.
  11. Igorath-Bertox Elder

12. Hludwolf Developer

If you are having trouble logging in, this will fix your problem. Thanks Lisandra.

We added a few more new buttons/icons in last weeks test patch that probably need to be merged into your Animations file.
    Lisandra likes this.
  13. Iila Augur

Bug: As reported in the test update thread here. None of the druid or ranger spell changes listed in the patch notes were pushed. They all still have the same 0 mana cost and lack the can not be twincast flag that should have been added with the updated mana cost.

[34943/5541] Winter's Wildfire Frostbite III
    Classes: DRU/98
    Skill: Evocation
    Target: Single
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Cold
    Reflectable: Yes
    Casting: 1.625s, Recast: 2.65s, Rest: 1.5s
    1: Decrease Current HP by 5421
    Text: You are bitten by the sear's frostbite.
    Instant Duration.

Should look like:

[43852/5641] Winter's Wildflame Frostbite III
    Classes: DRU/103
    Skill: Evocation
    Mana: 100
    Target: Single
    Range: 300'
    Resist: Cold -10
    Reflectable: Yes
    Casting: 0s, Recast: 4.28s
    1: Decrease Current HP by 6276
    2: Unknown Effect: 39 Base1=1 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 Value=1
    Text: Jagged ice crystals form within your skin.
    Deals #1 damage to your target. This spell component can not be Twincast.
  14. Feradach Augur

Using a custom UI shouldn't be causing a client crash though should it?
  15. Iila Augur

It can and does when some things change.

Welcome to Everquest!
    Lisandra likes this.
  16. Hludwolf Developer

This is not a new issue with using custom UIs and is not only related to today's patch. I recommend that you update your custom UI to have the updated animations and templates and that should fix your problem.
  17. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Two crashes in 20 minutes clicking checkboxes in loot ui; using standard UI.
    two more crashes, all reported.
  18. Feradach Augur

Custom UI doesn't have an animations or templates file, so it's using the default one. Still crashing.
  19. fortuneteller Augur

Is this a bug ?

Took more than 15 min for a corpse to become unlocked, even that I had ALS turned off ?

When having it off, and even when having it off, the corpse should never be locked so long time!!!
  20. Lolani_FV New Member

Upon using the "delete spell set >" option from the book icon on the spell bar, and then selecting a spell set to delete, will bring up a confirmation box asking to type in <the spell set's name> to confirm deletion, as well as YES / NO buttons. Pressing YES deletes the spell set without any other typing.

Not sure if this was reported elsewhere or part of another bug but since character deletion confirmation was added with the patch, I thought this might be related.

Have a great day!