Update Bugs 03/16/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 16, 2016.

1. segap Augur

Security permissions are the same for all files. I only have one OptionsWindow section and only one Show= line in that section (many other sections have their own line).

None of my installs are the default path. They're under the usual "public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games" path, but they're all split out in to directories named for the character the install is used for. I do simlink (junction) the Logs, Maps and uifiles directories to a common, shared location. All computers are Windows 10. I'm only running one active game instance at a time per computer.
  2. Agrippa Augur

Did pet agro take yet another hit with this patch? It's bounced a bit, but the latest fix prior to the patch had pets on taunt peeling from my paladin using top hate spells sometimes. In comparison, a wizard mercenary on burn is typically parked between 20 and 30%.

I played my mage today and my wizard mercenary and I were both peeling from an air pet on taunt with or without hate weapons on a regular basis. We were both consistently in the 80%+ range. Even on balanced, the wizard mercenary was up there.
  3. Jetboy Lorekeeper

Naked Gnome race didn't start tonight (Thursday night the 17th at midnight) on at least the Cazic server. We did get all of the server-wide emotes leading up to the event and then...nothing!! Waited a half-hour but it never triggered to begin. A lot of unhappy nekked Gnomes wishing to finish off St. Patty's day!!
  4. Ranonman Elder

Shield of the Dark Waters is secondary item but it's not considered as secondary item. I can't put Soul of the Grandmaster in. I believe it has different code other than secondary slot. Please look into that!
  5. Sancus Augur

My guess is the difference is due to the way taunt works. A pet that taunts off of a pally will be much higher aggro than a pet that doesn't have a pally to taunt off of.

I've been under the weather and haven't had a chance to check post-patch, so I can't promise they didn't break something.
    Agrippa likes this.
  6. Prathun Developer

Checked, and she seems like she's already back in a good spot and responding to hails. Sorry to hear she was MIA for awhile.
  7. Prathun Developer

The Shield of the Dark Waters wasn't set as item class shield. This has been fixed internally, along with several other items that had a similar problem. These changes will go out with our next full update. Thank you for letting us know!
  8. Iila Augur

Lockouts for the Hate's Fury minis and boss should be 3 or 4 hours less than the 24/72 hours they're at currently. So that a raid clearing them can start at the same time every 1 or 3 days. Right now a raid killing the boss on lockout will have to start later and later each time the lockout is up.
    Tevik, Zarzac, Sancus and 2 others like this.
  9. Prathun Developer

Checking... Because the day changes at midnight, the event runs at the stroke of midnight as the day becomes Thursday because the race runs at 12 and 6 on Thursdays, but there are no broadcasts ahead of time. Then there are broadcasts leading up to midnight as the day is about to become Friday, but no event at the stroke of midnight because the event runs at 3 and 9 on Fridays. Edit: I believe we have a fix in place for this.
  10. MrMajestykx Augur

This please k thanks Devs.
  11. Aeular Journeyman

GM responded to a ticket about it in the wee hours, likely moved it back. Few other NPCs (mayor, HA npc) have been slightly out of place as well, however can be interacted with.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  12. zerkso New Member

Hello,

I used an activation code to redeem the heroic bundle (which showed on my screen accurately as I was putting in the activation code on the DBG website). I clicked redeem or okay or whatever, and then logged into everquest to upgrade my newbie druid to heroic. The issue is I don't have an Upgrade Character available, even after inputting the activation key. It is still showig as "Available heroic Characters: 0"

I tried re-inputting the activation code, but that didn't work... it says the code was already redeemed or was expired (obviously not expired).

Is this a known issue??
  13. p2aa Augur

Warrior pets are still broken on group flagged mobs.
    Can you fix Phantom Aggressor and Projection of Fury ? We lost a big aggro power, especially on phantom aggressor.
    Also, we repeat to fix it at every patch. When does it planned to be fixed ? Or it's intentional to keep it broken ?
  14. Savager Augur

Not getting the achievement for the golden leather heros forge set having obtained them the original way. Also, when equipping each piece it changes the icon of the armor in the inventory (i.e. inserting the golden helm aug into a helm changes the icon of the helm to a robe icon). Also, there is no golden hero robe ornament.
  15. Rorce Augur

You should have the granted item in your /claim window.
  16. Rorce Augur

I reported this back in the January patch bugs thread, but it hasn't been addressed yet, so here's a bump:

17. mackal Augur

Yep. That item is missing a power source Aug slot. Looking at older items, they actually need to add another Aug slot. The TDS gear has an Aug type 1 and 2 for power sources. The unknown Aug field on Lucy and other sites is a flag that says the slot holds a power source Aug.
  18. mackal Augur

Can't edit, but importing http://items.sodeq.org/ into a database and running a query, there are 112 broken items with respect to having a purity stat and no aug slots for a powersource.

http://pastebin.com/raw/47yKYnWS

Now this isn't checking items that have 1 valid power source aug slot, just having none. Looking at older items, each item needs an augtype 1 and an augtype 2 slot reserved for power sources.
  19. Greymantle Augur

Found a work-around for this. put the golum mask into the keyring slot that enables effects at the bottom. Then click any other illusion. It will grant you the golum effect.
  20. WatashiWA New Member

This has happened to me many times, so I'm sure it's a bug concerning Shieldstone Bodyguard.
    If I'm being hit by a mob with self buff Shieldstone Bodyguard, simultaneously unsuspending my Convocation Elemental will cause it's buffs, weapons ect. to be transferred to a temporary bodyguard leaving my pet as if I just summoned it.
    It has been going on for several months at the least.
    Has this been brought to any of the developers attention before?