Update Bugs 01/22/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Concerning the ubiquity of dispels on this expansion's raids, please give a "spell has worn-off" text to the Warrior Proficiency AAs, or (less likely to happen) consider making them immune to dispelling.
  2. Sindaiann Augur

Believe this is associated with the mechanic that wasn't working at launch. Prather said 2 people get emotes and have an aura that they need to bounce off each other or they dd the raid X2. Never saw this occurring but if you think about it, it is easy to ensure the dd doesn't occur.

Also if mechanics are going to be fixed can you please list them on patch notes and stop ninja changing stuff. Example - grummus adds that don't ae dd on target if they reach them -> to they do work as the mechanic intended after a patch which didn't list the fix

Another example - if you fixed the aura mechanic on Enslaver raid, put it in the patch notes. Be vague about it, I don't care. Just say something
  3. Deillusional Augur

We were all hugging the pad so the aura of doom would have bouced so unless they changed the mechanic, and you need to run away now?
  4. Axxius Augur

This is the 'Aura Doom' mechanic that was not working previously. It does work now. But it's severely undertuned, just like most everything in this expansion. You are an Enchanter, you know what you need to do with it. ;)
  5. Sindaiann Augur

Yep according to Prather the Aura Doom mechanic was supposed to target 2 people. Realistically if your bunched it negates it, but it never functioned in beta and hasn't on live, I guess until now?
  6. Axxius Augur

It will no longer happen after the next patch, according to Prathun.
  7. Sindaiann Augur

OK good. Watch the eyes get bugged again (just kidding)
  8. roguerunner Augur

Is it possible for the Transference/Repentance of Harm Buffs to be dispelled by the trash mobs on Grannus? If so, maybe this should be fixed.

Also, have seen a bug where the same person was named twice in the list of three players who get the debuffs.
  9. Axxius Augur

And then there is 'Grannus shares his pain with *ERROR*, Axxius and *ERROR*'... :rolleyes:
    Deillusional and roguerunner like this.
  10. Deillusional Augur

so the two ppl with doom suppose to be together? If so, it doesn't work. Or someone was sucking. Did you get a lot of explosions yesterday or we missing the mechanic without dev information that people obtained in beta?
  11. Axxius Augur

We never saw this event on Beta, but you can see it in the group mission: sometimes somebody 'explodes', and that explosion hits Anashti too - that was one of the two bugs with it (the other was that it wanted to take an aura slot). Now its fixed, at least in the raid.

Pretty sure there is nothing fancy about this mechanic like needing to stay close together (that's another mechanic that's always worked). It's a 'run away' thing, but it's way too weak and can be just ignored by everybody except melee classes with less than Arx gear.
  12. Sindaiann Augur

I don't think the bug that it wants to take an aura slot is 100% fixed. This explains why Twincast Aura (first aura I cast, so first aura up) the last few clears of Enslaver was removing the name in my aura window, and all that is viewable is 1 at the far right, indicating slot taken up. Makes it look like I lost an aura but I actually didn't, the name just disappears like something else is there..... (no it wasn't actually down, TC and MR were up because I could not cast another aura, before anyone says anything)

Happened last on Jan 31st, Sunday.
  13. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

The Wizard spell Dichotomic Fire is eating up 2 charges of Frenzied Devastation when it's cast. It should only be using 1 charge.
  14. Benzarden Augur

Working as intended, unfortunately. Believe it or not, this is actually way better than its original state. The spell is a big fat pile of meh.
  15. Koryu Professional Roadkill

During the High Bokon Boromas event, the Main Tank can be hit with the zombie-charm at random.
  16. Axxius Augur

It's a known issue that's been reported many times: if the Most Hated entity is a pet, the actual tank is not excluded from the 'random player except the most hated' raid mechanics.

The most prominent offender is the Rogue Phantom Assassin pet, a terrible design that really needs to be changed. We simply ban this pet on any raids that have mechanics like this.

Vim and Vigor and Lady of Life have been specifically fixed by Absor to protect against the overaggroing pets. Boromas is just another case of that.
    roguerunner, Silv and Koryu like this.
  17. Annalael New Member

Fate rewards the Bold is still screwed up..task updates only when items are turned in and then ????? with no further information. Sure would like to finish that one to get to Sul.
    Agrippa likes this.
  18. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Since it's from this patch I believe - for guilds farming Lady Vox for rez sticks, the mission does not award currency upon opening the chest for completion.

Whatever is effecting TBM and Daily Heroic adventures is quite widespread.
  19. FixShamanPlease Elder

And it's not triggering Thricewoven Power, Chromatic Haze and Twincast.
  20. Idiien New Member

Fate rewards the bold HA still broken,cannot get past the second step. All ??? marks for third step.We need this task to be able to do progression into Crypt of Sul. The mission name is { Lxavnom Labors } mission from Karth Punox

Why was this not fixed yet ? People need this stuff for Progression to move up to next step & I think you all know about it & just don't want to fix it yet because you can do this mission over & over & have a chance to spawn name then drop it because its buged & redo it over & over !!
    Agrippa likes this.