Update Bugs 01/22/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Ruven_BB Augur

Its Monday afternoon. No responses made. What's the game plan to fix what has been broken. And for the love of Tunare, don't try to fix anything else till you correct what has been broken.

Ruven
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Wirlin New Member

The Roman Numeral System works like this...
    I = 1 II = 2 III = 3 IV = 4 V = 5 VI = 6 VII = 7 VIII = 8 IX = 9
    X = 10 XI = 11 ... Not 12
    XII = 12 ... Not 11 ...
    XIII = 13 XIV = 14 XV = 15 ... and so on.

My shoulder clickies still update XI as 12.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Wirlin New Member

Several progression missions are incomplete.

Destroy the catapults... Yet... the zone in completely empty.
    Gather and turn in x components... The next step updates as ???

Welcome to the sell off and purchase and 'upgrade' of Star Wars Galaxies 2.0...
  4. Zabal Journeyman

And why even bother making a new thread for 1/22 when you didn't bother responding to any of the bugs in the 1/20 bug thread? Are we supposed to post each bug twice now?
  5. Silv Augur

There were clicky effects in those same buff lines that were named (with an actual name) before they started using the conventional numeral system. That's why you'll see discrepancies.
  6. espy New Member

Is the TBM bromas proc belt with Boon of the seer's broken has anyone noticed this, I have not seen anypost about it. There are not increases to any of the procs from my weapons at all.
  7. Naugrin Augur

Unlike it's predecessor girdle of the weapon master, it has boon of the seeress listed as a worn effect (gotwm has it listed as a focus effect). I'm assuming this is the problem.
  8. Axxius Augur

The Bokon is broken
    The devs have not spoken

The planes got lockouts
    That kick people out

In half of the missions
    Updates are missing

Would somebody please
    Reply to all this?

[IMG]
    Elricvonclief, Zarzac, Leex and 6 others like this.
  9. chronicler Augur

We Make Our Own Rewards now Lock task right after you have taken it
  10. Iila Augur

All 4 of the spirit armor HAs have always locked on request.
  11. iZealot Lorekeeper

would be nice to know WHICH actual tasks work. thanks
  12. Zabal Journeyman

I used to add people to the Partisans all the time instead of letting the TAs rot. Them locking on request is new. Even eqresource.com still shows the old positions of the task lockouts.
  13. Zarzac Augur

14. Eanelder Augur

You mention it as an option, but I believe that the REAL issue with "An Ounce of Fetid Flesh" collection achievement is that they are not available as "4 points of light that catch my eye" after a # steps are completed.

There are 4 collections that each zone's collection, which seem to follow the pattern:
    • 2 sets from static zone ground spawns
    • 1 set from static zone mob drop
    • 1 set from instanced zone, possibly from mob drops but 4 guaranteed "points of light" ground spawn
    Perhaps I'm too into patterns, but they should be available as "4 points of light that catch my eye" in the Crypt of Sul PARTISAN mission and not Head of the Snake and Bokon High Council.
    Silv likes this.
  15. Silv Augur

I was kindof in the same camp as that but honestly, I don't mind them changing it up a little bit IF done correctly. A good compromise would allow them to pop as shining points in the partisan AND as mob drops in the other two IMO. At this point I don't care what they do with them as long as it's actually fixed. Cus their "fix" did not fix it.
  16. Ruven_BB Augur

Given the lack of any interaction, I think it might another DBG vaction week no one told us about.

Ruven
  17. Silv Augur

They just hotfixed and devs were posting in the other bug thread. Hopefully this thread gets it's attention needed as well though :oops:
  18. Agrippa Augur

Hotfix is all well and good for raiders, but did you have the sense to fix anything at all on the group level? There are bugs that effect every player doing TBM content that prevent characters from progressing forward. Were those more important things fixed?
  19. Mayfaire Augur

Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls - aug drops still not fixed. Anashti's corpse just poofed on us again. :eek:
    roguerunner and Iila like this.
  20. Repthor Augur

The augs in Anasti Sul Enslaver raid still poof as the corpse clean up script is still running. thats 3 sets of augs lost now. this is starting to be really a big joke and CS wont help out either. thanks guys
    roguerunner, Iila, Axxius and 2 others like this.