Update Bugs 01/22/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Memsi New Member

Ran Lxuvnon Labors three times this weekend, all three were bugged. Just tried to finish Fate Rewards the Bold - did the turn-ins, boss\PH and collectables pop, but no chest so I cannot finish the task.
  2. Abazzagorath Augur

Can Prathun just stop touching raids so we can have at least some kind of functional raids? Getting really old having crap pushed to live without being tested that flat out break raids.
  3. Sindaiann Augur

^

High Bokon Boromas did it to us too. Stayed "Shielded by Allies" even with adds down the whole time. Thanks for breaking stuff!
  4. Shiea Augur

High Bokon over here on Luclin seems to be shielded by his allies for eternity as well. High Bokon is def broken.
  5. Eilelyen Journeyman

Hunter of Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life. Render keeps spawning in Under the Robe task who is listed to be spawned / killed in The Handmaiden task. Have never seen Arsin the Blase spawn in Under the Robe where he is listed to spawn in.
    FixShamanPlease likes this.
  6. Silv Augur

Okay... I'll say it again... the "significantly increased" drop rate of collection items for 'An Ounce of Fetid Flesh' from the two Sul instances (Head of the Snake and Bokon High Council) is bogus.

Perhaps no one actually looked at the rate *before* the patch and thought just doubling the value would make it "ok". No. I've done some basic stats and have my own empirical evidence from running these instances back to back to back for days that suggest the change has done nothing.

Prior to the change you would get on average ~2 collection drops per clear of the ENTIRE zone. So... not just doing the mission, but killing every single mob in the zone. Just wanted to make sure that was clear here. In Head of the Snake there are ~70 mobs every instance. So, usually you'll get 2, frequently you'll still get 1, and rarely, you'll get 3. I have *never* seen 4 drop in any instance pre- or post-patch FYI.

If we do a % stat breakdown based on the set 70 mobs per instance here is what we get:

# drops / % drop rate (based on static 70 mob population)
    1.4 - 2%
    2.1 - 3%
    2.8 - 4%
    3.5 - 5%
    4.2 - 6%
    7.0 - 10%

I think maybe prior to the patch the drop rate was around 2% and after the patch *maybe* 4%. That's still insanely low when you consider people are doing these tasks for the actual mission which requires them to kill only half of the mobs even in the zone. Sure, they could clear it all like some of us and just not loot the chest and drop/re-get but that's pretty poor design.

I would say either allow them to be ground spawns after a certain # of steps completed (when the named would spawn) or at least up the drop rate to >=6% which would put it at about ~4 collection pieces per instance which is what the standard rate is... although still not great when you consider having to kill EVERYTHING.
  7. Axxius Augur

I think Boromas considers the NPC at zone in his ally. Or maybe he's just his own ally. :D

Anybody dying in PoHate/Fear is immediately ejected from the instance with some lockout related screen-only message. Anybody new trying to zone in is immediately ejected with the same message.

The Mirror is extra Broken this week. :rolleyes:
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Is it possible to revert the changes made to Boromas and the planes to working form? Please? At least until a working version is pushed from Test?
  9. Deillusional Augur

Revert bokon and sul changes, bokon because it's broken, and sul because it would be broken too I imagine. We have grummus break on us too, shield didn't drop but it dropped on a new expedition it worked u messed on with the click effects in patch
  10. iZealot Lorekeeper

Fate Rewards the Bold, prog task for Demi-decay by Tarl Punox is now impossible to complete. After you turn in first two steps, named spawns, etc and then nothing updates. Impossible to complete.

Charms and Range type 9 aug still do not fit in Charm and Range items, making them useless (coming from a monk but I assume also bugged for other classes).

Hate and Fear raids bugged.
  11. Sindaiann Augur

Lol extra broken! :)
  12. Taiqwon Augur

I'd like to know why you guys are messing with these raids when there are so many other bugs/issues going on right now. There's no logic to that. Get things fixed and working, THEN go looking to modify stuff that already works if you want to. Then you'll have proper time to examine and test those changes.
    Ruven_BB likes this.
  13. Jondalar Augur

Ive abondened and regotten this one and been able to complete.
    If you get ballista just give up asap
  14. Tevik Augur

He spawned for us in there Saturday, and then promptly murdered everyone in the group who took a turn at tanking him.
  15. Axxius Augur

Any chance of Highly Broken Boromas getting hotfixed without a full patch? It's probably just a script bug.
  16. roguerunner Augur

How was Lxanvom Labors broken? Have done it just fine since the patch
  17. Anthony CT New Member

So all of the Partisan missions in Crypt are bugged and you can't finish. And all the Tier 3 raids are bugged so we can't even raid. This is just ridiculous! Any chance Daybreak could sell the company to a competent one?
  18. Drakang Augur

Depends on what versions of the tasks you get. Some work some do not. Most tasks are not update when you loot items like they should. So you may get lucky and get one that works.
  19. BoingyBoing Journeyman

The tank debuff Withering Physicality on the Wither and Decay raid NOW does not reset properly after the debuff fades, this means tanks can retake the boss and instantly get put on rank 5/6.
  20. Axxius Augur

It never reset when it faded. Wither re-applies the rank based on something else. Nothing has changed.